Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

What Are The Best Ways A Guy Can Handle A Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Best Ways A Guy Can Handle A Heartbreak (713 Views)

How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Best Ways A Guy Can Handle A Heartbreak by MrMoney3419: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
hello guys good day to every one here

Pls I just needed your opinion since over there months now I haven't been myself, am not happy at all despite all my efforts

the problem is I lack manner of approach to ladies until I got to my final year in school I met a lady in my school online we fell in love we were both virgins

we had our first sex on December while I was lucky to be the first man in her life,, things start going wrong when she demanded for money but unable to meet up, sometimes not that I don't have but anytime I wish to do she will be mad at me and the anger in me will not make me do anything for her but I showed her true love and always recharged her line

she fell sick I was unable to get her anything but another guy who she claims always disturb her paid all her bills

to cut the story short three months ago when I call her all of a sudden she just changed insults me and broke up with me I tried to even go to her house to make things work out but yet she shunned me

since then I have tried to make myself happy by moving on with another woman but whenever I tried I still think about her because I truly love her,, there are many girls who wants me but I shuned them one of them even ask me to sleep with her free but I declined

my question is as a guy what can i do to handle this heartbreak I want to be happy again

thanks
Re: What Are The Best Ways A Guy Can Handle A Heartbreak by dyze(m): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin
Re: What Are The Best Ways A Guy Can Handle A Heartbreak by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
What you are going through is not heart-break, you are infected by virus program that runs on the frequency of love. Since it is not natural, it will keep sending pulses and signals out to connect with the mind of the girl, since the girl has closed the neural circuit, the virus will keep sending the probe until it connects and your problem continues.

What you need to do is very simple. Stay 3 days without food and take only water, and it will activate a 'common sense' system restore to your body/mind/spirit complex.

You dont have money, and you fall in love ? It is not a natural world anymore, money is the God of this matrix.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Ways A Guy Can Handle A Heartbreak by jtwest(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
cool focus on your personal development, as much as anyone can love you, nobody wants to be with someone with excuses instead of success, so just invest in yourself for now then later u will have leverage; no one can hurt u if u don't want to be, every incident has a lesson if only u can identify it

You can as well sit in one corner and be asking for help on nairaland. Sulk!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Best Ways A Guy Can Handle A Heartbreak by HeWrites(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
You're the one who deflowered her. Even though she break up with you but be rest assured that she can never forget you..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Ways A Guy Can Handle A Heartbreak by mikejj(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
sorry bro..u are killing yourself,she has moved on...work on your MINDSET.and engage yourself in a kind of escapism...
Re: What Are The Best Ways A Guy Can Handle A Heartbreak by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
As an undergraduate, have a plan A of making first class and plan B of making 2:1. Now you have an empty playing field to achieve this goal.

To achieve any success, relationship should be given back seat and thank God that now, your village people are unknowingly working in your favour.
Re: What Are The Best Ways A Guy Can Handle A Heartbreak by mikejegede(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
Strip club brah..
Re: What Are The Best Ways A Guy Can Handle A Heartbreak by papoudaupolos: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Get busy or get phoking
Re: What Are The Best Ways A Guy Can Handle A Heartbreak by LordKO(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
Since the axiom which says that "prevention is better than cure" still remains potent, I wonder why one would aim for heartbreak when s/he can easily prevent it. The ways to prevent heartbreak are:

- Firstly, ensure that you have achieved self-realization before entertaining the thought of going into a romantic relationship.

- Having achieved self-realization, do yourself a favor by adopting diplomatic ethical leanings - I know it's hard to operate on the offensive side of life rather than the defensive side of life - by so doing, you will become a proponent and practitioner of the axiom "he who comes into equity must come with clean hands."

- Now, as a good and no-nonsense person, you can enter into the game.

In the field of the game, always remind yourself that s/he who isn't greedy and/or gullible can never be used and deceived - only the used and deceived (not the one who love the most as many usually and erroneously assert) always gets heartbroken. This is so important because many do see a burning fire and still walk into it thinking that they can roll inside the raging fire without gotten burnt. So, when you see a raging fire - nothing can ever prevent a sane and sound person from not seeing a raging fire, if not from afar but when closer to it - forget about giving it a trial, because the chances of you coming out harmless even on trial level is less than 1%.

However, if your detection mechanism failed you and you found yourself involved before realizing that you're dealing with a frenemy, don't condone his/her pettiness instead walk out with alacrity - in this scenario you won't still experience heartbreak instead you will feel disappointed.

I write based on experience because I haven't experienced heartbreak in a romantic relationship before, even though I've been privileged to be in the game for too long. The only way I can experience heartbreak in a romantic relationship is peradventure a virtuous woman I'm/I get involved with die in the cause of the relationship - but I know that nature will not allow such to happen untimely.

One of the best feelings one can ever experienced is the feeling of walking out of a failed relationship knowing that you gave in your very best yet without losing anything - this happens when your good deeds towards the other party are done altruistically and volitionally.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Ways A Guy Can Handle A Heartbreak by Deltayankeeboi: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
You are broke. Go and hustle.
Get money and you won't be bothered about heartbreak and bitches
Re: What Are The Best Ways A Guy Can Handle A Heartbreak by highqueen(f): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
hustle your way out first.
you need to develop on yourself,love isn't just enough to keep a relationship.
Re: What Are The Best Ways A Guy Can Handle A Heartbreak by highqueen(f): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
hustle your way out first.
you need to develop on yourself,love isn't just enough to keep a relationship.
Re: What Are The Best Ways A Guy Can Handle A Heartbreak by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
By drinking beer.
Re: What Are The Best Ways A Guy Can Handle A Heartbreak by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
Burying yourself in work and reasonable projects, it's a jobless person that has time to be heart broken truly

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reasons Why Women Hate Donald Trump / Check This Out (+18 Only) / Help Me With My Love Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.