Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With (1975 Views)

I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by blazesam(m): 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
There is this lady i met with in my school, she is from adamawa state, mubi nd maragi by tribe. The first time i saw her, she was with her friends and it the friend that i actually was triping, but my closeness with her made us rather became lovers. After a countless number of sex, she had to dump her home base guy and focus on me. I tried investigating on their way of life, that their tribe, i nw discovered that when they love u,they run charm on u, and if they discover any fishy thing abt u they kill that person, u and herself. Since am too young to become the romeo of my time, i had to live her for good and she is now in turn willing to kill anybody she see me with once it a lady. Please fellow nairalanders,should i just hold my aboy in my trousers without choking till next year when i graduate or what?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by Tallesty1(m): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
I sell knives bro

7 Likes

Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by bjayx: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
U should v asked us before you guys started fucking...not now. U r on Ur own o

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by oshe11: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
Trust me, When You DIE, You wudnt be the youngest over there

7 Likes

Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
Please continue your living oo.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by blazesam(m): 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
bjayx:
U should v asked us before you guys started fucking...not now. U r on Ur own o
HABA BROS, WETIN GO MAKE U HAPPY WHEN U SEE ONE THREAD ONLINE THAT ''A NAIRALANDA, BLAZESAM IS DEAD"?
Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by kingxsamz(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mr Man, carry your cross. my hand no dey.

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by mikejegede(m): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
Just try to make peace with her cuz it won't take her anything to follow up ur matter juju..have a one on one conversation with her and give her a reasonable reason why your living her..or better still.cook your lie well make e sweet.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by blazesam(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
mikejegede:
Just try to make peace with her cuz it won't take her anything to follow up ur matter juju..have a one on one conversation with her and give her a reasonable reason why your living her..or better still.cook your lie well make e sweet.
BROS JEGEDE U ARE RIGHT. Will try

1 Like

Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by bjayx: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
blazesam:
HABA BROS, WETIN GO MAKE U HAPPY WHEN U SEE ONE THREAD ONLINE THAT ''A NAIRALANDA, BLAZESAM IS DEAD"?
I wish death on no man o. Be careful wit women cos they act impulsively wen emotional without thinking of the consequence.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by Olifiz(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
I sell knives bro

Yea knife is good. He will also need gloves to handle the knife better. Pls I sell gloves

1 Like

Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
Olifiz:

Yea knife is good. He will also need gloves to handle the knife better. Pls I sell gloves

i also sharpen knifes incase he doesnt want to buy a new one.....

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by Shugarlord213: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
I day fuvk six married women fuvk charm or jazz

Dumb people believe this piece of sh*t

1 Like

Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by Olifiz(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
Cutefine02:

i also sharpen knifes incase he doesnt want to buy a new one.....

Oh either way he still needs groves. Still good for my biz...
Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by Deltayankeeboi: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
Olifiz:

Oh either way he still needs groves. Still good for my biz...
I sell shovels and affordable caskets and i also dig graves in the cemetary just in case the body needs to be buried. We would not want the police disturbing our business.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by ITbomb(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
See ya lyf now

1 Like

Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by Greatzeus(m): 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
blazesam:
There is this lady i met with in my school, she is from adamawa state, mubi nd maragi by tribe. When i forst saw her she was with her two friends and it the friend that i actually was triping, but my closeness to her made us rather became lovers. After a countless number of sex, she had to dump her home base guy and focus on me. I tried investigating on their way of living, that their tribe, i nw knew that when they love u,they run charm on u, and if they discover any fishy thing abt u they kill that person, u and herself. Since am too young to become the romeo of my time, i had to live her for good and she is now in turn willing to kill anybody she see me with once it a lady, that am the only person that hav ever given her the best sex throughout her sex life. please fellow nairalanders,should i just hold my aboy in my trouser without choking till next year when i graduate or what?
h
You are a student and you write so badly? This is not auto correct,you simply lack the ability to express yourself in English. Well at least you have one thing going for you,you are a sex machine. I hope it pays your rent,feeds you and will send your kids to school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by Bossontop(m): 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
undecided
You are "living" and she angry....does she want you to be "dying" b4??

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
I sell shovels and affordable caskets and i also dig graves in the cemetary just in case the body needs to be buried. We would not want the police disturbing our business.
I have mourners for rent since he is going to die very young and there is no one to cry
Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by speedyGonzales: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
haha stu.pid people
Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by Olifiz(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

I have a friend doin a peculiar kind of biz, he sells decomposing agents.....detritus feeding organisms, help be glad to supply u for the body......
Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by Babamide(m): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
blazesam:
There is this lady i met with in my school, she is from adamawa state, mubi nd maragi by tribe. When i forst saw her she was with her two friends and it the friend that i actually was triping, but my closeness to her made us rather became lovers. After a countless number of sex, she had to dump her home base guy and focus on me. I tried investigating on their way of living, that their tribe, i nw knew that when they love u,they run charm on u, and if they discover any fishy thing abt u they kill that person, u and herself. Since am too young to become the romeo of my time, i had to live her for good and she is now in turn willing to kill anybody she see me with once it a lady, that am the only person that hav ever given her the best sex throughout her sex life. please fellow nairalanders,should i just hold my aboy in my trouser without choking till next year when i graduate or what?
Graduate ke?? From which school?? What course??
Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by Holymann(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Since I'm not the FORST to comment, I can't advice you.
Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
You're in trouble

1 Like

Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by Hector09(m): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Bro whats the name of ur school
Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by olac21(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
What does "Forst" mean?
Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by blazesam(m): 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
Greatzeus:
h
You are a student and you write so badly? This is not auto correct,you simply lack the ability to express yourself in English. Well at least you have one thing going for you,you are a sex machine. I hope it pays your rent,feeds you and will send your kids to school.
Sorry 4disappointing you sir.
Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by abdeiz(m): 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
kingxsamz:
Mr Man, carry your cross.
my hand no dey.

lol..we no send o

1 Like

Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
Olifiz:

I have a friend doin a peculiar kind of biz, he sells decomposing agents.....detritus feeding organisms, help be glad to supply u for the body......
I also have friends who are skull miners in case OP's head needs to be mined.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by HouseOfWine: 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin

The comments here are funny damn

Op Honestly I dont believe she has that jazz ish, I think you will be alright, keep doing U
Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by pricemond1: 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
You are[color=#006600][/color] living and she angry....does she want you to be "dying" b4??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Told Her Am Living,and She Promise Stabing Any Lady She See Me With by anibirelawal(m): 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
You are "living" and she angry....does she want you to be "dying" b4??

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Seun I Need Your Assistance Here / There Is Nothing Wrong In Hitting Your Woman - Nigeria Lady Rant On Twitter / If You Are In My Shoes...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.