Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

If You Are In My Shoes... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are In My Shoes... (1982 Views)

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? / What Will You Do In My Shoes / Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are In My Shoes... by RemyAndre: 7:37am On Mar 19, 2019
Good day to you all. I need a baby mama. Might sounds funny and weird but I'm an adult and married. In my 30s but I believe the beat for me is to get a baby mama, have one or two kids, take care of them and their mama.

I'm a working class, planing to leave the country this year, my wife is yet to conceive, our marriage will be two years in few months. My wife works in Lagos, I was transferred to osun state last year, she comes every 2 weeks. I believe if I leave the country it's better I have a kid here. I'm not getting younger, our families are beginning to ask questions.
I might sound selfish but I'd rather have kids out of wedlock than adopt a child. You are free to bash me but what would you have done differently if you are in my shoes? I believe responsible ladies are out there, working class, who won't mind have a kid for someone like me. Pm me if you don't mind.
Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 19, 2019
RemyAndre:
Good day to you all. I need a baby mama. Might sounds funny and weird but I'm an adult and married. In my 30s but I believe the beat for me is to get a baby mama, have one or two kids, take care of them and their mama.

I'm a working class, planing to leave the country this year, my wife is yet to conceive, our marriage will be two years in few months. My wife works in Lagos, I was transferred to osun state last year, she comes every 2 weeks. I believe if I leave the country it's better I have a kid here. I'm not getting younger, our families are beginning to ask questions.
I might sound selfish but I'd rather have kids out of wedlock than adopt a child. You are free to bash me but what would you have done differently if you are in my shoes? I believe responsible ladies are out there, working class, who won't mind have a kid for someone like me. Pm me if you don't mind.
have you both done a medical checkup to find the cause of this problem? The fact that you both stay apart is not encouraging.
Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by sinaj(f): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
have you both done a medical checkup to find the cause of this problem? The fact that you both stay apart is not encouraging.
or the problem could even be from him.

Most of the time men subject their wives to various fertility test or checkup without undergoing anyone.
Whatever you do, always try to involve your wife to avoid future wahala.
Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by RemyAndre: 7:51am On Mar 19, 2019
funmisticqueen2:

Yes but they couldn't find any tangible cause. The womb is fine, the only thing I noticed was leakage after sex but the doctor said it's normal, they did hydrotubation for her but yet no conception. Sperm count ok too. They still recommend further test tho but I'm kinda pessimistic. Love my wife dearly but I can't adopt a child.

1 Like

Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by RemyAndre: 7:53am On Mar 19, 2019
sinaj:
or the problem could even be from him.

Most of the time men subject their wives to various fertility test or checkup without undergoing anyone.
Whatever you do, always try to involve your wife to avoid future wahala.

No sis, that's not the case here
Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by tosyne2much(m): 7:54am On Mar 19, 2019
This one deep ooo.. What if your wife is fertile but you're the one suffering from fertility issues?
Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by tohyorsih(f): 7:55am On Mar 19, 2019
u
Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 19, 2019
RemyAndre:

Yes but they couldn't find any tangible cause. The womb is fine, the only thing I noticed was leakage after sex but the doctor said it's normal, they did hydrotubation for her but yet no conception. Sperm count ok too. They still recommend further test tho but I'm kinda pessimistic. Love my wife dearly but I can't adopt a child.
i can see you have gone far with the testing, so how long have you both been living apart in your marriage? why can't you adopt?
Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 7:55am On Mar 19, 2019
Very Good OP. I totally support your wonderful idea. Most of these ladies lived notorious lifestyles during their youthful age. You will see them clubbing, smoking, sleeping with different men and in many cases they carry out abortions which affects the womb. They will now settle with one innocent guy, to suffer for their sins. Just look at the hoeing girls we have in our society today. So OP go ahead. Guys next time before you marry any lady, try and do a background check on her past life. So you will not end up with a hoe or One of these Dubai potta potty bitchhes..

4 Likes

Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by sinaj(f): 7:58am On Mar 19, 2019
RemyAndre:

No sis, that's not the case here
I understand that 2years might seem like a long time to you coz you desperate now.
But the truth is that 2years is actually a short time to conclude coupled with the fact that you guys dont live together and you might have been missing her fertile days coupled with stress.
Give yourself more time, better still discuss it with her, going on a long holiday with her can help too.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by Alexious(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2019
RemyAndre:

Good Day mr, if this yous story is true then here are my views.. 1. As rightly pointed by the user above, d fact that ur staying apart in a marriage that is less than 5 yrs is not good enough. 2. Have u exhausted all medical options b4 considering a baby mama? 3. You claim age is not on your side, i thought its women who are to be worried about that due to menopause? 4. If you love your wife , u would sit her down and u guyst find a way out of this, its a marriage and communication is key. 5. I feel ur nt patient enough and baby mama is not a way out of this, there must be sacrifices and i dont know how u can table it at your workplace if they can consider posting u back to be close to your wife. Finally, the God factor, ask for divine directions, he still answers prayers.
Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by RemyAndre: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2019
tosyne2much:
This one deep ooo.. What if your wife is fertile but you're the one suffering from fertility issues?

I've done test too. Nothing is wrong with me.
Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by Memberclub(m): 8:04am On Mar 19, 2019
Go ahead. You're not getting any younger.

1 Like

Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by RemyAndre: 8:04am On Mar 19, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
i can see you have gone far with the testing, so how long have you both been living apart in your marriage? why can't you adopt?

My children will have my traits, probably my face and blood. I don't think I'm matured emotionally to care for a kid I don't have anything in common with. It will definitely hunt me
Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
Very Good OP. I totally support your wonderful idea. Most of these ladies lived notorious lifestyles during their youthful age. You will see them clubbing, smoking, sleeping with different men and in many cases they carry out abortions which affects the womb. They will now settle with one innocent guy, to suffer got their sins. Just look at the hoeing girls we have in our society today. So OP go ahead. Guys next time before you marry any lady, try and do a background check on her past life. So you will not end up with a hoe or One of these Dubai potta potty bitchhes..
mmtcheeeeeeewww
Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by RemyAndre: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2019
Alexious:
Good Day mr, if this yous story is true then here are my views.. 1. As rightly pointed by the user above, d fact that ur staying apart in a marriage that is less than 5 yrs is not good enough. 2. Have u exhausted all medical options b4 considering a baby mama? 3. You claim age is not on your side, i thought its women who are to be worried about that due to menopause? 4. If you love your wife , u would sit her down and u guyst find a way out of this, its a marriage and communication is key. 5. I feel ur nt patient enough and baby mama is not a way out of this, there must be sacrifices and i dont know how u can table it at your workplace if they can consider posting u back to be close to your wife. Finally, the God factor, ask for divine directions, he still answers prayers.

Thanks for this but point of correction, I created this Monica this morning coz I can't use my old username. This is story of my life not a make up story. It's eating me up. I'm working on my transfer back to Lagos but we stayed a year together before work separated us

1 Like

Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 8:08am On Mar 19, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
mmtcheeeeeeewww
One spotted already.

1 Like

Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 19, 2019
RemyAndre:

My children will have my traits, probably my face and blood. I don't think I'm matured emotionally to care for a kid I don't have anything in common with. It will definitely hunt me
then sorry to say, I don't think you are a mature or honourable person with integrity. Do you think your wife doesn't consider getting pregnant by any means necessary everyday? Many men will grab the opportunity to impregnate her and allow you raise the child. Two can play your game. No responsible woman would consider your option since you aren't responsible yourself.

Have you forgotten for better for worse?

Can you afford surogacy? That way the child belongs to you and your wife

3 Likes

Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 19, 2019
RemyAndre:

Thanks for this but point of correction, I created this Monica this morning coz I can't use my old username. This is story of my life not a make up story. It's eating me up. I'm working on my transfer back to Lagos but we stayed a year together before work separated us
how often were you having sex in that year
Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 19, 2019
In my own opinion, two years is not too long to be this desperate. Again, I'm not in your shoes so I won't know how it hurts but try to do one more thing. Can you guys get away, I mean go for a vacation and relax a bit. Some good news may follow you guys back afterwards. I read wide and I've read that this vacation and relaxation thing help couples a bit in this kind of situation. It may be figment of the writer's imagination but there is no harm in trying it out.
Good luck man.

1 Like

Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by Acidosis(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2019
You're selfish and wicked. Try and imagine your wife getting pregnant for another man because she desperately needs a child and visa. Sounds right huh?

You even proceeded to mention the word love. Bro, you do not love your wife. In fact, you sound like someone that can kill his wife for visa.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by RemyAndre: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
then sorry to say, I don't think you are a mature or honourable person with integrity. Do you think your wife doesn't consider getting pregnant by any means necessary everyday? Many men will grab the opportunity to impregnate her and allow you raise the child. Two can play your game. No responsible woman would consider your option since you aren't responsible yourself.

Have you forgotten for better for worse?

Can you afford surogacy? That way the child belongs to you and your wife

Dunno much about it and the price.
It's 80% sure I will leave Nigeria by December, it's not about integrity, I'm just being plain here.
Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by Alexious(m): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2019
RemyAndre:

Ok then try to go with reasonable suggestions that may come up on the thread. I wish u speedy answers to ur plight that will save ur marriage.

1 Like

Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by RemyAndre: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2019
MajorJeffery:
In my own opinion, two years is not too long to be this desperate. Again, I'm not in your shoes so I won't know how it hurts but try to do one more thing. Can you guys get away, I mean go for a vacation and relax a bit. Some good news may follow you guys back afterwards. I read wide and I've read that this vacation and relaxation thing help couples a bit in this kind of situation. It may be figment of the writer's imagination but there is no harm in trying it out.
Good luck man.

Thanks for this, I'm grateful. I will give it a trial. During my leave period. Thanks again
Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by RemyAndre: 8:23am On Mar 19, 2019
Acidosis:
You're selfish and wicked. Try and imagine your wife getting pregnant for another man because she desperately needs a child and visa. Sounds right huh?

You even proceeded to mention the word love. Bro, you do not love your wife. In fact, you sound like someone that can kill his wife for visa.

You are totally wrong sir
Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by RemyAndre: 8:25am On Mar 19, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
how often were you having sex in that year

Once or twice a week. But our doctor recommended three times after our check ups
Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 19, 2019
RemyAndre:

Dunno much about it and the price.
It's 80% sure I will leave Nigeria by December, it's not about integrity, I'm just being plain here.
like I said two can play your game
Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2019
RemyAndre:

Once or twice a week. But our doctor recommended three times after our check ups
that isn't regular Na. She should know her fertile period and you both target that period
Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by RemyAndre: 8:40am On Mar 19, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
that isn't regular Na. She should know her fertile period and you both target that period

So, you suggest I shouldn't rush things and try a bit more? Well, I'll do just that. I have never cheated on her, not even for once, but I'm just trying to prepare for worst. I'm hoping for the best as well

1 Like

Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2019
RemyAndre:

So, you suggest I shouldn't rush things and try a bit more? Well, I'll do just that. I have never cheated on her, not even for once, but I'm just trying to prepare for worst. I'm hoping for the best as well
Better, but I still feel you should open ur your heart to adoption
Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by olagbola45(m): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2019
tohyorsih:
u

Baby baby o.....i dey less busy today...let talk on d other side wen u less busy
Re: If You Are In My Shoes... by tohyorsih(f): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2019
olagbola45:

Baby baby o.....i dey less busy today...let talk on d other side wen u less busy
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finest Boy On Nairaland (pics) / How To Get A Girl's Number Easily / Tell Me If These Photos Of Mine Are Sexy Or Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.