Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Dasherz!!!!!!!!! Plz Respond - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dasherz!!!!!!!!! Plz Respond (378 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Don't Respond To Emotional Punches With Physical Punches / What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dasherz!!!!!!!!! Plz Respond by Gaspardd(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
For sometimes now some posts have been catching my attention, not that it literally stands out, but i really admire the ability of the poster to put things so succintly in a way that i completely agree with, its like my thoughts have been looking for their proper expression and found it in them. All this post is common to a user going by the name DASHERZ.

Dashez to me u re one of the coolest users on here and yea there is this other dude going by the name MIS....sth but im not gay so fúck him lol.
This little observation has been like a seed planted in my heart and lately it has sprouted into a mad raging crush which is like flames of hell that can never be put out.

Why i'm i creating a whole thread for this when i cud have steathly PMed you?
Reason is i dont kno aw to express myself fully without inhibitions irl cus i give way too much fúcks about wat pple will think or say about me... Im the type of guy that will look left, right, front and back just to make sure nobody is coming b4 i cold approach a girl and wud still end up not taking action cus i wud imagine sn is lurking sw snoopin on me. So i had do this just to step out of my comfort zone. And i hope this finds a soft place in ur heart.

And oh i kno some nairaland pimps dating beyonce look alike irl will furiously leave watever they re doing and with rage start typin sth like " hey man stop being a pússy, stop ass licky nairaland girls,.. be a man..be like me".... well like in the words of 2pac ...."five shots cudnt get me, i took it and smiled" same way y'all can fire your e-shots, i have enuf popcorn for that.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Why Breakups Are So Hard And How To Cope With Them / Things We Do For Love / What To Do When Your Ex Wants You Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.