Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend (864 Views)

Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / You Girl Will Definitely Like This Love Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend by willybalo: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2010
[color=#770077][/color] A friend walk to me and told me the girl friend call him the first day that her neighbor show her a dick, weeks later she told my friend that a guytry to make love to her,that the guy succeded in romancing her but she did no allow the guy to make love her,yesteday she call him that she want to her neighbor room and she was raped.if it were you what will you do
Re: Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend by madlady(f): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2010
Hmmm.
Re: Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend by zebra543: 9:58am On Jun 06, 2010
the girls abit of a sket isnt she!!
Re: Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend by Areaboy2(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2010
did he carry her on his head all the way to his room or she was held at gun/knife point to head to his room? she got up and walked there on her own abi?

She's a hoot. with a capital H thats what she is angry
Re: Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 06, 2010
She is always in situations isnt she?
Re: Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend by madlady(f): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

She is always in situations isnt she?

So you observered that also. wink lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 06, 2010
madlady:

So you observered that also. wink lipsrsealed
wink wink Sure did. Next thing he will run back to use telling us she is pregnant for the him eventhough he has never poked her lady garden grin grin grin
Re: Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend by daylae(m): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2010
[b][color=#000099][/color][/b]poster is just making this up angry
Re: Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend by kitlady02(f): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2010
THIS!!, IS!!, SUPERSTORY!!
Re: Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend by realdon(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2010
Rubbish! bull shit!! Throw are slut arse into the street angry angry angry
Re: Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend by kitlady02(f): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2010
THIS!!, IS!!, SUPERSTORY!!
Re: Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2010
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin I guess that is what I would do, if I were her bf
Re: Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend by Odunnu: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2010
daylae:

[b][color=#000099][/color][/b]poster is just making this up angry
I dnt thnk so.
@topic,hw old is ths gurl?
Re: Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend by Nescoemmy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2010
doesnt sound so real but u never can tell
@poster; it cant be me cos i cant be a dumbass as the guy in question k!!.
Re: Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend by Creamish(f): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2010
I think she is baby-sittn d "boyfriend" . . . . prolly not old enuff to spoon-feed himself grin
Re: Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend by johnsonpal: 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2010
mine is worst, my girl which i brought from village to the city and train her as a nurse was always in situation like this but i dont know that it means yellow card to me not until one saturday morning after spending a huge money on her birthday the previous day she woke up to thank me for the wonderful romance we had in the night and that she is also saying thank you for bringing her from the village and educating her.she aid she just want to inform me that she will be packing out of my house to live with the boy who she reported to me that harrassed her last month,   i was shocked but quickly told her to go before i die
boy if you are not careful the girl is dating all those people she claimed harass or touched her.and can organise ur journet to the mortuary, WOMEN ARE DANGEROUS, do not trust them
Re: Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2010
johnsonpal:

mine is worst, my girl which i brought from village to the city and train her as a nurse was always in situation like this but i dont know that it means yellow card to me not until one saturday morning after spending a huge money on her birthday the previous day she woke up to thank me for the wonderful romance we had in the night and that she is also saying thank you for bringing her from the village and educating her.she aid she just want to inform me that she will be packing out of my house to live with the boy who she reported to me that harrassed her last month,   i was shocked but quickly told her to go before i die
boy if you are not careful the girl is dating all those people she claimed harass or touched her.and can organise your journet to the mortuary, WOMEN ARE DANGEROUS, do not trust them

Gaddayyyumm you got beat the hell up shocked shocked It really wasnt meant to be hopefully you dont carry this same resentment to the next relationship. She will get hers in future. Nature always rights its wrong.
Re: Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend by LEVIUCHRIS(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2010
I don't pray for it but the issue is marrying without love, the fear of God and humanity, women should be careful not to start what they can not finish because they thought that the are the who are hut most, not knowing that we are the one, we men should marry from a good home and responsible girls to avoid such havoc. and also pray to the creator before engaging in to it.
Re: Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend by zebra543: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2010
poster isnt makin it up, some women have unstoppable gobs and talk too much, men will gvet up to the same thing and wont say nuffi, not to mention her stories are rather foolish!

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love Wit Her But She Is My Neighbour / I Do Ignore Him / Would You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.