Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries (38908 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) / Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque / Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by cheddahboy(m): 9:21am On Jun 25, 2018
This is ssad

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Oselu28(f): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2018
this country don tire me o, how can i go away
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Antoeni(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2018
IMMEDIATE REMOTE CAUSE OF THE CRISIS IN PLATEAU STATE

I was able to contact some of those people living in Barikin Ladi to hear the exact genesis of the killings. A residence of that area by name unknown told me that, Three herdsmen where coming back from Bukuru market heading back to Barikin ladi inside a Pickup vehicle, He said Some youth likely to be Berom by tribe blocked the road at Heipang at about 7:00pm and killed three fulani's, they burnt their car and one cattle in the pickup.

That is the Immediate reward cause of the killing that laid to death of over 200 people and Properties worth Millions of Naira.
My Question, How is PMB the cause of what happened there?
Remember,in a State the Governor is the chief Security officer,His First sole Responsibility is to protect the Lives and Properties of his people,
PMB Has nothing to do with killings in their various States,
Governors should take charge
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Abfinest007(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2018
buhari and his gang
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by placeofallure(f): 9:35am On Jun 25, 2018
Yian1:

Shut up..I know people like you would talk nonsense. Even if we tell you the extremists and terrorists are not Muslims one billion times, your ignorance would not let you believe. Stop being an hypocrite, kid!
Change that bad mentality of yours or you need a brain transplant!

Like seriously? shocked shockedshocked shocked You're the one who needs a brain transplant. You need default setting ASAP!
Go and mend your clothes where it is torn. Gambari pa Fulani o lejo n nu. Na dem dem!

2 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by erico2k2(m): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2018
FriendNG:

They are Christians of plateau states not Boko boys.
so are you saying this is a religious fight xtiansv Muslims?
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Fundamentalist: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2018
The moment you see CAN keeping quiet , you know the people (Muslims) killed are not humans
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by edupedia: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2018
biafrasun:
A vote for APC is a vote of continues killing.

...we know your vibrations about killings is a replacement of your Biafran agenda... all your lies will be revealed one day...

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by hope4nigeria(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2018
FriendNG:
The foolish media houses are ranting up and down about herdmen to cover the evil perpetrated by their Christian brothers down the north.
this should be a counter attack, you expect birom people to wait for durlard who is supervising the killing of Christians? Was boko haram Christian? Were they not bombing mosque? All Muslims are terrorist
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by omoelerin1: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2018
Mumu people. In the 21st century, they still live like in the13th century. massacring human beings for no just cause.

Whether they are fulani herdsmen or Christians militias, I don't care. They are barbaric and primitive.

Honestly, northerners have to check themselves. My heart always bleeds whenever I hear all these mumu killings. They are dragging the reputation of this country in the mud. Are they the only people in the country?

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by omoluka: 9:44am On Jun 25, 2018
Neoteny:

They may be depraved cannibals, but they're nowhere as vicious as the fulani.

Remember Kuru Karama?

Even the crisis in barikin ladi where 200 Beroms were supposedly killed is a reprisal for the attacks on fulanis and their cows a few weeks ago.

You kill one fulani cow, tens die.

You kill one fulani, hundreds die.

And fulani never stops their feud.
Fulani's are not invincible, they just have backers in government (FG)
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by rex444(m): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2018
97.3 fm 7am news here in lagos am sure r not propagating false news.....but whoever sees the truth and shades it because of tribal differences, let the ONE who created life judge that person
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Pesuzok(m): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2018
omoelerin1:
Mumu people. In the 21st century, they still live like in the13th century. massacring human beings for no just cause.

Whether they are fulani herdsmen or Christians militias, I don't care. They are barbaric and primitive.

Honestly, northerners have to check themselves. My heart always bleeds whenever I hear all these mumu killings. They are dragging the reputation of this country in the mud. Are they the only people in the country?

And some people that claim to be civilised are on this thread trading blames, smh...We should all condemn the muslim/herdsmen/Christians that carried out this attack whether first or reprisal.
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Yian1(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2018
placeofallure:

Like seriously? shocked shockedshocked shocked You're the one who needs a brain transplant. You need default setting ASAP!
Go and mend your clothes where it is torn. Gambari pa Fulani o lejo n nu. Na dem dem!

I don't really have time for someone like you cos it seems you lack knowledge of Religion.

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by MENELIK11: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2018
ZZ22:
Yoruba Muslim what do you know? The Middle belt once reasoned like you but today where are they?

Osu Jew Leave Yoruba People out of your madness
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Lomprico2: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2018
FriendNG:
The crises in Birom (plateau state) has nothing to do with herdsmen as the hypocrite media want us to believe. Many Muslims have been killed by the indeginous Christians of the birom.

So u r saying no christians were killed ba!
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Cyynthialove(f): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2018
abumoney:
May what I wish the dead be my portion. Aameen
Insha Allah. Amen.
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by omoelerin1: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2018
ehinmowo:

I am not here to pacify u or anybody. Like I said, no crime shud be justified no matter who is involved. However, ask yourself this question and answer it sincerely. "If your mum, father or siblings were murdered in cold blood, by lets say, a Swahili man, would you necessarily be looking for dt Swahili man or u pour ur anger on any Swahili man you see around?"

Even though dt is nt a civilized way to behave, most Africans are nt schooled. Notwithstanding, even d most civilized might respond crudely under such condition.

U knw there is no justice in Nigeria, especially under d current govt.

If u still nt understand, then I give up on ur case.
I like your write up. But you spoil it with the las sentence. This is one reason I hate all politicians. You sound like one.
There has never been justice in Nigeria either now or in the past!
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2018
@ Op u fail to post d pics of d over 200 people killed yesterday but quick to post pics dat u cant really give the origin

not surprised cos u are always quick to post any thread were fulani herdsmen are killed n continue with d jihad but note d rain does not fall on only one mans roof someday d drum u beating for the fulani u mayb forced to dance to same tune.
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Ever8054: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2018
FriendNG:
The foolish media houses are ranting up and down about herdmen to cover the evil perpetrated by their Christian brothers down the north.
no wahala,.. hope you people are killing for that terrorist demonic rotten and magot infested anus called Mohammed who is burning in hell with his long dick that he used to f**ck under age girls in maldini inside kaba stone....?.. useless goat ...make Una continue...
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2018
let's waits and see how the hypocrite Christian their media and the so called falz would turn a blind eyes to this blantant massacre of Muslims by birom Christian. even last week about 100 Fulani travelers and business people where killed in zamfara and taraba.but their Christian media did not find it worthy to report because the victims are Muslims and Fulani.

even our politician and emirs don't want people to be reporting such incident because they believe it would escalate the situation. yet you would see those southern hypocrite that never travel to north shouting nonsense. If not because of MURIC , most people would have remains blind to what really is going on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Temptee101(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2018
FriendNG:
We are used to this lame line; why can't you guys be creative for once, seriously it's getting annoying. Islam remains indisputably the worst thing to happen to mankind. These killings continue unabated because they perpetrators; your brothers know they doing the work of allah. No northern elite or religious cleric has come to issue strong warnings or ultimatum. Go your separate ways; you said no. Ok, allow us to go, you still said no, live in peace; impossible. What kind of religion do you practice that leverage on killing of innocent souls? God! How did we EVER manage to share same country with these people? Why Why?

2 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Firefire(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2018
Buhary till 2045. no shaking, the death toll has not reach... undecided

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by isaacsegun(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2018
Antoeni:
IMMEDIATE REMOTE CAUSE OF THE CRISIS IN PLATEAU STATE

I was able to contact some of those people living in Barikin Ladi to hear the exact genesis of the killings. A residence of that area by name unknown told me that, Three herdsmen where coming back from Bukuru market heading back to Barikin ladi inside a Pickup vehicle, He said Some youth likely to be Berom by tribe blocked the road at Heipang at about 7:00pm and killed three fulani's, they burnt their car and one cattle in the pickup.

That is the Immediate reward cause of the killing that laid to death of over 200 people and Properties worth Millions of Naira.
My Question, How is PMB the cause of what happened there?
Remember,in a State the Governor is the chief Security officer,His First sole Responsibility is to protect the Lives and Properties of his people,
PMB Has nothing to do with killings in their various States,
Governors should take charge
until the day we realise that we must have a state police that is when the issue of Governors taking charge of the security of their respective state hold water.
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by emmyid(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2018
FriendNG:

Shut up hypocrite. How will you hear when you're 1 of the hypocrite.

They are giving account of what happen to them and you're talking of armed robbers.

Who knows you might be one of those Christian terrorist that attack them.

You just shutting people up anyhow on this thread? Who are you sef? Shekau! Shut TF up too... Wetin. Kuku name am Shut up thread na
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Yian1(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

How do you know who disbelieved and should be killed?

Try and understand the verse very well. God commanded His angels to help Prophet Muhammad during battle against unbelievers. So you should know Almighty God would protect the believers . He has the power. So the angels would kill only the unbelievers. Moreover, Anyone that fights against Prophet Muhammad or Islam is an unbeliever, so they are bound to be destroyed.

Anything seems odd about what I just wrote??

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Olameen1713: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Who are killing Muslims , is it not their fellow Muslims ? ( Its a family affairs), just like what is happening in the middle east.
See, nobody is interested if you guys kill each other, but what cannot tolerated is Muslims killing Christians ..

Go and sleep with your damage control ...

But u can surely tolerate Christians killing Muslims right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Customs Seizes Truckload Of Weapons, Codeine, Tramadol In Imo (Photo) / Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.