Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries (38958 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) / Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque / Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by 12345baba(m): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2018
Make them kukuma share Nigeria nah! East go , north go, west go! We hate ourselves
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Ever8054: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2018
Yian1:

Shut up..I know people like you would talk nonsense. Even if we tell you the extremists and terrorists are not Muslims one billion times, your ignorance would not let you believe. Stop being an hypocrite, kid!
Change that bad mentality of yours or you need a brain transplant!
it is permitted in the Koran to lie in other to protect the blood thirsty religion called Islam founded by the magot infested anus of a goat called Mohammed,so iam not surprise but I will still put it to you that Islam is demonic and evil....buhari will soon leave that seat and you guys would be left with no one to protect you guys we in the middle belt will kill you animals in our region like flies...enjoy your protection from that animal called buhari while it last...

2 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by ollah2: 10:06am On Jun 25, 2018
Ever8054:
no wahala,.. hope you people are killing for that terrorist demonic rotten and magot infested anus called Mohammed who is burning in hell with his long dick that he used to f**ck under age girls in maldini inside kaba stone....?.. useless goat ...make Una continue...

I don't remember you calling Moses, David, Solomon al sorts of names? Quit being a extremist. It doesn't help

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by omoelerin1: 10:06am On Jun 25, 2018
Pesuzok:

And some people that claim to be civilised are on this thread trading blames, smh...We should all condemn the muslim/herdsmen/Christians that carried out this attack whether first or reprisal.
The 2 major problems of Nigeria are religious and tribal sentiments, not our constitution or system of government adopted. That is why there will never be Justice, good governance, peace and stability. That is why criminals and corrupt politicians will keep leading us. That is why corruption will continue to thrive. That is why ignorance will keep thriving.

Sincerely speaking, once these two problems are solved, all our problems are solved
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Ever8054: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2018
ollah2:

I don't remember you calling Moses, David, Solomon al sorts of names? Quit being a extremist. It doesn't help
those people you mentioned never found a religion that has to kill for 72 pussy in paradise so what are you saying?...

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Yian1(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2018
knowledgeable:

"My God", How dare you tryiny to convince an Eskimo to buy a refrigerator?. I know you don't Believe in evidences as they are abound all around you as to who are doing the killings from the onset of Nigerian history.

I'm not arguing about anyone who kills another. What I emphasize is that, it is not in line with the teachings of Islam. Islam doesn't permit that, no reasonable religion would allow anyone to hurt another. You will only know this when you calm down and try to study or ask knowledgeable people about Islam. Islam is just too beautiful, Alhamdulillah!

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by ogatboy(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2018
Yian1:

Shut up..I know people like you would talk nonsense. Even if we tell you the extremists and terrorists are not Muslims one billion times, your ignorance would not let you believe. Stop being an hypocrite, kid!

Prove it
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by ogatboy(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2018
Yian1:

I'm not arguing about anyone who kills another. What I emphasize is that, it is not in line with the teachings of Islam. Islam doesn't permit that, no reasonable religion would allow anyone to hurt another. You will only know this when you calm down and try to study or ask knowledgeable people about Islam. Islam is just too beautiful, Alhamdulillah!

Then you are not à muslim
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by slivertongue: 10:14am On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=FriendNG post=68790975][/quote]
LIES & PROPAGANDA. ur likes wil neva succeed in changin d narrative.
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by ollah2: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2018
omoelerin1:
The 2 major problems of Nigeria are religious and tribal sentiments, not our constitution or system of government adopted. That is why there will never be Justice, good governance, peace and stability. That is why criminals and corrupt politicians will keep leading us. That is why corruption will continue to thrive. That is why ignorance will keep thriving.

Sincerely speaking, once these two problems are solved, all our problems are solved

Would it be solved? I doubt it, every Nairaland thread ends up in flames courtesy of religious and tribal differences. Tomorrow , we will unite again to support Nigeria alongside those that calls themselves Biafrans then we return to our status quo on Wednesday evening.

Nigerians are extremely fooolish set of people.

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2018
If you say Boko Haram are Muslims, they'll yell, scream and call you unprintable names, now you come out and start labelling some killers christians. Talk of double standards!
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Ever8054: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2018
ollah2:

Don't be stupid. They killed for their god and so did Muhammed. You should return yo ur certificate to wherever you schooled and thats if you have any or in the process because 72 pussy nonsense is nothing but trash.
and you think liying to defend your demon in hell makes you educated?... don't think so....72 pussy its grounded dip in Islamic teachings..oh I forgot that you guys can't read Arabic which is in line with the wish of the founding goat who instructed that the Qur'an should not be translated in other languages in other to keep his terrorist followers in check...
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by ollah2: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2018
Ever8054:
and you think liying to defend your demon in hell makes you educated?... don't think so....72 pussy its grounded dip in Islamic teachings..oh I forgot that you guys can't read Arabic which is in line with the wish of the founding goat who instructed that the Qur'an should not be translated in other languages in other to keep his terrorist followers in check...

It's obvious you are brain dead hence your inability to write anything meaningful and logical

2 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Kennydoc(m): 10:24am On Jun 25, 2018
FriendNG:

I cannot see any link between this and the so called herdmen farmers clash. Are these farmers or herdsmen in the pic? They are either student or staff of ATBU. Check the car. While others are travelers. Or do you see cow on top of their car or farm produce?

You guys are using media to justify evil of your brothers hiding under herdsmen.

So if there's a reprisal attack on your brothers as a result of their murderous actions on innocent villagers in their homes, you turn around and change the story that Christians are killing Muslims in the North. Are you normal at all?

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Yian1(m): 10:26am On Jun 25, 2018
Ever8054:
those people you mentioned never found a religion that has to kill for 72 pussy in paradise so what are you saying?...

Really?? Did you just say the prophets didn't kill for God? It seems you don't read your bible.
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by JuanDeDios: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Who are killing Muslims , is it not their fellow Muslims ? ( Its a family affairs), just like what is happening in the middle east.
See, nobody is interested if you guys kill each other, but what cannot tolerated is Muslims killing Christians ..

Go and sleep with your damage control ...
Do you have sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Yian1(m): 10:29am On Jun 25, 2018
Ever8054:

Could you please show me where he said the Qur'an should not be translated into other languages?
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Lightening: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2018
Yian1:

Yes, they are not Muslims. They are either born again christians or atheists. Islam is a religion of peace and muslins are peace loving and accomodating. Allahu Akbar!
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Yian1(m): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2018
JuanDeDios:
Do you have sense at all?

I doubt it
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Lightening: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2018
Yian1:

Yes, they are not Muslims. They are either born again christians or atheists. Islam is a religion of peace and Muslims are peace loving and accomodating. Allahu Akbar!

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Yian1(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2018
ogatboy:

Then you are not à muslim

Lol, may I know why you said that?
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2018
FriendNG:

Shut up hypocrite. How will you hear when you're 1 of the hypocrite.

They are giving account of what happen to them and you're talking of armed robbers.

Who knows you might be one of those Christian terrorist that attack them.

Dude just shut the F up already.... This your post should be taken down sef... Shey admins don't actually investigate news before pushing it to front page...

You just trying to trigger rubbish....

Na you be the terrorist wey Dem suppose catch or kill sef

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2018
Lightening:

Yes, they are not Muslims. They are either born again christians or atheists. Islam is a religion of peace and Muslims are peace loving and accomodating. Allahu Akbar!

SMH.... Seen a brainwashed fellow....

When you say peace loving people... Fulani herdsmen Na Christain abi....

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Yian1(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2018
ogatboy:

Prove it

It is crystal clear that in the holy Qur'an : " whosoever kills anyone unjustly, it will be as if he has killed the whole of mankind." But these people are not following what is in that verse. They are only committing grave sins while they know not.
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Yian1(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2018
azraeljaheel:

SMH.... Seen a brainwashed fellow....

When you say peace loving people... Fulani herdsmen Na Christain abi....

Then, what proof do you have to prove they are Muslims??
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by olas24u(f): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2018
princechurchill:
Touch southeast and watch Nigeria divide

python dance nko
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by tiredoflife(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2018
A shaku shaku government of codine
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by mbos: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2018
DIVIDE NIGERIA ALONG RELIGIOUS LINE

COL MURMMAR GHADAFI
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by ollatobi: 11:03am On Jun 25, 2018
FriendNG:
The crises in Birom (plateau state) has nothing to do with herdsmen as the hypocrite media want us to believe. Many Muslims have been killed by the indeginous Christians of the birom.

ISLAM is the problem of the world. as long as Islam exist, terrorism won't be eliminated!
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by grateful4life: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2018
Yian1:

Please preach this to your boko haram brothers and your fulani herdsmen cousins because they all profess to be practicing Muslims. None of them has ever professed being a Christian.

I live in the North and know that Islam has never been a religion of peace.
You guys don't mind killing people at the slightest provaction and you dare call that a peaceful religion? That's shows you guys don't know the meaning of peace.

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Iyajison: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2018
FriendNG:
The foolish media houses are ranting up and down about herdmen to cover the evil perpetrated by their Christian brothers down the north.
......such a big fool....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos / Serial POS Scammer Caught In Lagos, Says It's 1st Time / Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.