Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries (38930 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) / Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque / Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Thebwoy: 1:50am On Jun 25, 2018
FriendNG:

Hypocrite who doesn't know the people of birom are Christian.

attacked by muslims

2 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Yian1(m): 2:00am On Jun 25, 2018
Thebwoy:

Bros no vex Please tells us who they are Cause if you ask me I go tell you say them d boko boys And boko boys are ...??.??..??

And boko boys are non-muslims

2 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 2:22am On Jun 25, 2018
Nobody has monopoly of violence,i wonder why some people think that being a christain you cant do no wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Yian1(m): 2:23am On Jun 25, 2018
Cyynthialove:

Firstly, you are wrong, it was not Muhammad that said that. You better make ur findings instead of following a picture that depicts things wrongly. It was when God commanded the angels to help Muhammad and his warriors against the enemies of Islam during war. The verse goes thus: "l(Remember) when your Lord revealed to the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."

That is what's in that verse. Yeah..it's in the Qur'an. So do you mean Almighty God could not have said that??
I want you to reply me ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Yian1(m): 2:27am On Jun 25, 2018
Thebwoy:

Bros no vex
Please tells us who they are
Cause if you ask me
I go tell you say them d boko boys
And boko boys are ...??.??..??

And if you would want to prove that you are a rational human being, you will ask me why I said they are non-muslims.

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Yian1(m): 2:30am On Jun 25, 2018
ZZ22:
Yoruba Muslim what do you know? The Middle belt once reasoned like you but today where are they?

They may be nowhere as God decrees, but Islam is still very much alive in the whole world today. Bro, don't delay your salvation till another day!

2 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Tarzan360(m): 4:48am On Jun 25, 2018
U see why crisis is not good u stand up and pick up ur guns bows and arrows and start killing and think that the people will not retaliate u must be dreaming, u better work for peace or get ready to be consumed by the crisis

2 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by knowledgeable: 5:06am On Jun 25, 2018
Yian1:

Shut up..I know people like you would talk nonsense. Even if we tell you the extremists and terrorists are not Muslims one billion times, your ignorance would not let you believe. Stop being an hypocrite, kid!
Change that bad mentality of yours or you need a brain transplant!

"My God", How dare you tryiny to convince an Eskimo to buy a refrigerator?. I know you don't Believe in evidences as they are abound all around you as to who are doing the killings from the onset of Nigerian history.

3 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by ImperialYoruba: 5:24am On Jun 25, 2018
FriendNG:
The foolish media houses are ranting up and down about herdmen to cover the evil perpetrated by their Christian brothers down the north.

Shut up!
Birom people will kill you people, thrn start fire, roast your bodies and feed on it. This is not your first encounter with these people, you know them very well, they dont have sense. You ever heard the word "godogodo"? These was a unit of army during war called godogodo, it was staffed with Birom people. They are ruthless. Una don buy market! The wrong one......

4 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by ImperialYoruba: 5:28am On Jun 25, 2018
Yian1:

Firstly, you are wrong, it was not Muhammad that said that. You better make ur findings instead of following a picture that depicts things wrongly. It was when God commanded the angels to help Muhammad and his warriors against the enemies of Islam during war. The verse goes thus: "l(Remember) when your Lord revealed to the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."

That is what's in that verse. Yeah..it's in the Qur'an. So do you mean Almighty God could not have said that??
I want you to reply me ASAP

How do you know who disbelieved and should be killed?
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by ubergold(m): 6:46am On Jun 25, 2018
FriendNG:

Shut up hypocrite. How will you hear when you're 1 of the hypocrite.

They are giving account of what happen to them and you're talking of armed robbers.

Who knows you might be one of those Christian terrorist that attack them.

Hope you are ready to keep typing "shut up" cos your story doesn't hold water. Try better next time

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by emeralddayo(f): 6:49am On Jun 25, 2018
FriendNG:

I cannot see any link between this and the so called herdmen farmers clash. Are these farmers or herdsmen in the pic? They are either student or staff of ATBU. Check the car. While others are travelers. Or do you see cow on top of their car or farm produce?

You guys are using media to justify evil of your brothers hiding under herdsmen.
if only your voice was this loud when innocent people were killed by herdsmen. Y'all will keep quiet and be forming unreasonable anger when the table is turned around. By the way like someone said your story doesn't hold water���

7 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by emeralddayo(f): 6:52am On Jun 25, 2018
IBENUALHASSAN:
Nobody has monopoly of violence,i wonder why some people think that being a christain you cant do no wrong.
..Lol no one said that o...abi can you quote someone that said it... but where have you seen Christians coming together to kill non Christians in the name of religion?

8 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by major466(m): 6:52am On Jun 25, 2018
I want the world to know that the weapons used by fulani terrorist yesterday were supplied to them by Nigerian army!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by CodeTemplar: 7:17am On Jun 25, 2018
FriendNG:
The crises in Birom (plateau state) has nothing to do with herdsmen as the hypocrite media want us to believe. Many Muslims have been killed by the indeginous Christians of the birom.

Lies. This is same tactic BH used after killing and abducting Christians they bomb few mosques halfheartedly and start playing the victims.

4 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Neoteny(m): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2018
princechurchill:
Touch southeast and watch Nigeria divide

lols

the army went straight into the heart of the south east, and made with your messiah and savior kanu.

to this day not a single catapult was fired in retaliation.

2 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 25, 2018
emeralddayo:
if only your voice was this loud when innocent people were killed by herdsmen. Y'all will keep quiet and be forming unreasonable anger when the table is turned around. By the way like someone said your story doesn't hold water���
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Jokerman(m): 7:27am On Jun 25, 2018
How can Buhari be on seat and all these killings be taking place ...?

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:01am On Jun 25, 2018
FriendNG:

They are Christians of plateau states not Boko boys.
why can't you arrest the miyyatti Allah members....

3 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by lereinter(m): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2018
you are muslim abi

till the true story reveals

Just know the consequences of lying against christians
Jehovah shall avenge
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by wordcat(m): 8:16am On Jun 25, 2018
princechurchill:
Touch southeast and watch Nigeria divide

I can bet you're not from southeast, but if actually you're from there then know it that you're the most senseless person the whole planet earth for telling killers to attack you place
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by mikeweezy(m): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2018
radical Muslims doing what them do best but this time the berom people want to put a stop to it most of u here are just talking nonsense we here in Jos know who bite first

3 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by zomoears(m): 8:21am On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=FriendNG post=68790975][/quote]

What you experienced in Forest to Riyom to Bukuru was a reaction from Indigenous youths who were enraged by the number of corpses the fulani people left behind after attacking Barkin Ladi villages.

2 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Talknochip(m): 8:21am On Jun 25, 2018
I knew a thread like this was going to come up..Smh... We dont have a government ( Both at the fed and states levels) They are ALL USELESS.... Wat this guy (Op) posted here is a reprisal attack from the Berom community who were angered by hw d govt watched the herdsmen killed dia people for two days straight without any one stopping them...the police has confirmed dat 86 people were killed by d Herdsmen and the Berom people are claiming they lost more than 200 of dia people!

3 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Neoteny(m): 8:25am On Jun 25, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Shut up!
Birom people will kill you people, thrn start fire, roast your bodies and feed on it. This is not your first encounter with these people, you know them very well, they dont have sense. You ever heard the word "godogodo"? These was a unit of army during war called godogodo, it was staffed with Birom people. They are ruthless. Una don buy market! The wrong one......

They may be depraved cannibals, but they're nowhere as vicious as the fulani.

Remember Kuru Karama?

Even the crisis in barikin ladi where 200 Beroms were supposedly killed is a reprisal for the attacks on fulanis and their cows a few weeks ago.

You kill one fulani cow, tens die.

You kill one fulani, hundreds die.

And fulani never stops their feud.
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Neoteny(m): 8:26am On Jun 25, 2018
oyoirabor:

Silly f.ool . Thank God you said army and not your silly a.as or herdsmen.... You will be roasted like suya.

Lols keyboard warrior

How many news headlines have we seen about fulani herdsmen killing igboes all over the east?

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by ikennamadu1(m): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2018
seems you are stupid .. just created a thread ... so u can bash Christians..... ill mannered charlatan...

2 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by blazhykowskyi(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2018
ZZ22:
Yoruba Muslim what do you know? The Middle belt once reasoned like you but today where are they?

Fake abakaliki ibo. Stop disgracing the original ibos on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liberian Man On The Run After Murdering His Girlfriend Over Infidelity (photos) / Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com / Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.