Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries (38954 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) / Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque / Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by olaoreawofele: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2018
When we don't stand up for justice for all, injustice will come to the doorstep of all.

Cyynthialove:
Who are killing Muslims , is it not their fellow Muslims ? ( Its a family affairs), just like what is happening in the middle east.
See, nobody is interested if you guys kill each other, but what cannot tolerated is Muslims killing Christians ..

Go and sleep with your damage control ...

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Feelinso(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2018
Yian1:

Shut up..I know people like you would talk nonsense. Even if we tell you the extremists and terrorists are not Muslims one billion times, your ignorance would not let you believe. Stop being an hypocrite, kid!
Change that bad mentality of yours or you need a brain transplant!
Ur father muhammad self is a terrorist, can u just shut up and pray that we Christians don't join the war
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Yian1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
Feelinso:

Ur father muhammad self is a terrorist, can u just shut up and pray that we Christians don't join the war

Prophet Muhammad was never a terrorist. So, you don't know God commanded His prophets to wage war against some people, in the bible? Argue with facts bro!

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Yian1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
grateful4life:

Please preach this to your boko haram brothers and your fulani herdsmen cousins because they all profess to be practicing Muslims. None of them has ever professed being a Christian.

I live in the North and know that Islam has never been a religion of peace.
You guys don't mind killing people at the slightest provaction and you dare call that a peaceful religion? That's shows you guys don't know the meaning of peace.

If a Christian comes out and professes to be a Christian and everybody thinks he is, does that mean such person is a Christian in sight of God?? A Christian that doesn't follow the teachings of the bible, would you call that person a Christian? The answer is 'NO'. Don't you know God ordered some people to kill others mercilessly in the Bible?? Prove me wrong!
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Yian1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ever8054:
it is permitted in the Koran to lie in other to protect the blood thirsty religion called Islam founded by the magot infested anus of a goat called Mohammed,so iam not surprise but I will still put it to you that Islam is demonic and evil....buhari will soon leave that seat and you guys would be left with no one to protect you guys we in the middle belt will kill you animals in our region like flies...enjoy your protection from that animal called buhari while it last...

You just described the religion you practice. So, Christianity allows you to hurt and kill others! So that's what your religion teaches you! Then, Islam is still better.

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
FriendNG:

Hypocrite who doesn't know the people of birom are Christian.

NICE POST MR OP, YOU REALLY DID A GREAT JOB FOR POSTING THIS. I HAVE METAMORPHOSISED PAST THE AGE OF INSULTING PEOPLE ONLINE, IF YOU ARE ENLIGHTENED ENOUGH TO HAVE A NL ACCOUNT, I EXPECT MORE FROM YOU. ALSO NOTE THE FACT THAT KILLING OF ANY HUMAN FOR NO JUST CAUSE SHOULD NOT BE TOLORATED NO MATTER WHO DOES THE ACT, I DONT CARE ABOUT UR RELIGION, TRIBE, ETHNICITY OR RACE OR STATE. KILLING OF THIS SORT SHOUOD NEVER BE TOLORATED. YOU BROUGHT THIS UP OBVIOUSLY NOT TO STATE A FACT BUT "TO CAUSE DICENSION" AMONGST US?, AND FROM THE REACTON OF MANY ON THIS THREAD, I THINK U HAVE DONE "A GREAT JOB", I SEE INSULTS FLYING HERE AN THERE. LETS GROW UP, LETS DISCUSS MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES, HOW DO WE ENSURE BETTER ACCOUNTABILITY FROM OUR LEADERS, HOW DO WE AS YOUYHS MOBILISE OUR SELVES TO ENSURE SAFETY OF OUR LIVES AND PROPERTY. THIS IS THE TACTICS OF DIVIDE AND RULE", WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. THIS IS WHAT OUR POLITICIANS USE ON THE MASSES, MAKE THEM FIGHT EACH OTHER WHILE THEY FRATERNISE AMONGST THEMSELVES? LET ME TELL U SOMETHING POST ANYTHING U WISH, BUT U CAN NOT MAKE ME HATE U, I CAN ONLY HATE UR ACT

FELLOW NL'ERS, AS YOU CAN SEE, THIS IS OUR PROBLEM, RELIGION. THAT'S OUR GREATEST MOUNTAIN, UNTIL U LEARN HOW TO SEE OTHERS AS HUMANS FIRST, WE WILL NEVER PROGRESS. CAN WE CONTINUE USING FIRE TO FIGHT FIRE

DIVIDE AND RULE IS REAL MY BROTHERS......WAKE UP, WHEN THEY COME WITH IGNORANCE OF THIS ENLIGHTEN THEM AND EMBRACE THEM...

I LOVE NIGERIA BUT I STILL FIT JAR ANY TIME...LOLS ONE LOVE
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Safeer6844: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
See this stupid hypocrite man!! You don't even know what u r talking about, the Birom u r talking about is a tribe not a town that you lied saying that u were there when it happened.
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Safeer6844: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
ehinmowo:
It is sad dt someone will come here with pictures of pple probably attacked by robbers on d highway to justify thousands of killings by herdsmen.

By d way I am currently in Birom, cudnt hear abt any Christian attacking Muslim.
See this stupid hypocrite man!! You don't even know what u r talking about, the Birom u r talking about is a tribe not a town that you lied saying that u were there when it happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
Safeer6844:

You should seek first to understand...if u r fighting a man that is not enlightened or whose judgement is biased, whose yardstick do u use in making ur judgement, his or yours
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yian1:

It is crystal clear that in the holy Qur'an : " whosoever kills anyone unjustly, it will be as if he has killed the whole of mankind." But these people are not following what is in that verse. They are only committing grave sins while they know not.
But killing of a cow can justify killing nah...with that blood lusting can be justified based in quaran...u never find religion o, the one you have now is a killer one
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yian1:

You just described the religion you practice. So, Christianity allows you to hurt and kill others! So that's what your religion teaches you! Then, Islam is still better.

History can answer that....
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Yian1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
transformed:
But killing of a cow can justify killing nah...with that blood lusting can be justified based in quaran...u never find religion o, the one you have now is a killer one

I don't get you. Can 'anyone' be classified as cow?
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by ogatboy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yian1:

It is crystal clear that in the holy Qur'an : " whosoever kills anyone unjustly, it will be as if he has killed the whole of mankind." But these people are not following what is in that verse. They are only committing grave sins while they know not.
And what is Jihad. Oga educate yourself
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by justy15: 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
The Governors of plateau n Benue have sold their people to APC devilish agenda because of party affiliation. I wish this people will understand that this government cannot protect them n do something to defend themselves.
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by kinguwem: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
During GEJ's tenure, the security situation was not as bad as this but the forces that be called for his head. Now, communities are wiped out daily & we're still trading blames on who's responsible. Governance has failed & our destinies is in our hands. It's now left for us to decide what we want.

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by BestDealPropert(f): 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
justy15:
The Governors of plateau n Benue have sold their people to APC devilish agenda because of party affiliation. I wish this people will understand that this government cannot protect them n do something to defend themselves.
May God save our nation and forgive our undoings.
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by donb06: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
Antoeni:
IMMEDIATE REMOTE CAUSE OF THE CRISIS IN PLATEAU STATE

I was able to contact some of those people living in Barikin Ladi to hear the exact genesis of the killings. A residence of that area by name unknown told me that, Three herdsmen where coming back from Bukuru market heading back to Barikin ladi inside a Pickup vehicle, He said Some youth likely to be Berom by tribe blocked the road at Heipang at about 7:00pm and killed three fulani's, they burnt their car and one cattle in the pickup.

That is the Immediate reward cause of the killing that laid to death of over 200 people and Properties worth Millions of Naira.
My Question, How is PMB the cause of what happened there?
Remember,in a State the Governor is the chief Security officer,His First sole Responsibility is to protect the Lives and Properties of his people,
PMB Has nothing to do with killings in their various States,
Governors should take charge
have you ever read the nigerian constitution before about handling the military and para-military institutions i nigeria? dont think so because if u have, then u ll knw that governors are mere money sharers in this country. governor that cant control common CP of police except through bribery...
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by BetaThings: 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
emeralddayo:
..Lol no one said that o...abi can you quote someone that said it... but where have you seen Christians coming together to kill non Christians in the name of religion?

In
Vietnam
Rwanda
Iraq

And also during the crusades
and the prosecution of the doctrine of discovery

These are all well-documented
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by BetaThings: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
lereinter:

you are muslim abi

till the true story reveals

Just know the consequences of lying against christians
Jehovah shall avenge

But Christians lie everyday!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by BetaThings: 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Neoteny:

They may be depraved cannibals, but they're nowhere as vicious as the fulani.

Remember Kuru Karama?

Even the crisis in barikin ladi where 200 Beroms were supposedly killed is a reprisal for the attacks on fulanis and their cows a few weeks ago.

You kill one fulani cow, tens die.

You kill one fulani, hundreds die.

And fulani never stops their feud.

And you are proud of that
Please it is barbaric to kill people because of less than N150m ie putting a price of N500,000 on each cow given the 300 cows stated by Miyetti Allah
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by BetaThings: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
hope4nigeria:
this should be a counter attack, you expect birom people to wait for durlard who is supervising the killing of Christians? Was boko haram Christian?
reprisal may not work
This may not end well - stop rejoicing
Only the old people, the young, weak, sick, disabled will be caught in the crossfire

hope4nigeria:

All Muslims are terrorist
All Christians are cannibals, right?

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by BetaThings: 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
ogatboy:

Then you are not à muslim

Tell us about Islam and Muslims
and when you finish, do the same for Christianity

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by BetaThings: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
ollah2:

Would it be solved? I doubt it, every Nairaland thread ends up in flames courtesy of religious and tribal differences. Tomorrow , we will unite again to support Nigeria alongside those that calls themselves Biafrans then we return to our status quo on Wednesday evening.

Nigerians are extremely fooolish set of people.
I ordinarily would agree with this but on second thought, I might that you and I are the fools
Why?
Most people here seem to enjoy the bad news, the cursing, mutual recriminations and have no genuine desire for peace
You and I might be the only people who (foolishly) desire peace
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by BennyMaiNasara(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
THIS POST IS MISLEADING. THE PICTURES AND CAPTIONS. DONT JUST COPY AND PASTE
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by FriendNG: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Iyajison:

......such a big fool....

...... Such a foolish, useless, & unhygienic dirty pig.
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by BetaThings: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
ollatobi:
ISLAM is the problem of the world. as long as Islam exist, terrorism won't be eliminated!

You are ignorant and a victim of
Did Islam cause any of the world wars fought by the Christian countries
Trump met with Kim Jon Un to avert a nuclear showdown - is any of them a Muslim
China and the US are in dispute over the Chinese claim on vast swathes of the sea - is any of them a Muslim country?
When was the last time a Muslim country invaded another?
The MS-13 gang that trump likes to talk about is from El Salvador - is that a Muslim country
Is your dream county of South Sudan not a grand arena of anarchy and depravity?
One can go on

Please liberate your mind
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by ogatboy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
BetaThings:

Tell us about Islam and Muslims
and when you finish, do the same for Christianity

Read your Bible and Quaran and you would know
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Yian1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
ogatboy:

And what is Jihad. Oga educate yourself

I don't waste my time with guys that do not understand the meaning of Jihad, and won't make any attempt to know. Ignorance and Hypocrisy won't allow them to know the truth about things. This is a matter of here and in the hereafter. Proper understanding of religions is required so that one won't be among the losers on the day of judgment. Be educated, bro!
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by ogatboy(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yian1:

I don't waste my time with guys that do not understand the meaning of Jihad, and won't make any attempt to know. Ignorance and Hypocrisy won't allow them to know the truth about things. This is a matter of here and in the hereafter. Proper understanding of religions is required so that one won't be among the losers on the day of judgment. Be educated, bro!

Oya what is Jihad?? No need to argue, the whole world l'Ossétie what it is or simply tell why the problems of the world are linked to Islam?? If you know, you know. Religion of peace
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Neoteny(m): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
BetaThings:

And you are proud of that
Please it is barbaric to kill people because of less than N150m ie putting a price of N500,000 on each cow given the 300 cows stated by Miyetti Allah

I'm not proud.

But it's not my place to peg monetary figures on what someone else values. A piece of Rembrandt cost millions of dollars, but to most people it's just oil on canvas.

Fulanis live for their cows....you think it's about their naira worth?

Should it be a surprise?

Hindus worship cows.

I'm not equating human life with cattle, but from the fulani point of view maybe cows are more sacred.

Besides, what most people don't realize is that a lot of nomadic and vagrant fulanis are not Muslim. They believe in no god.
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Fourwinds: 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
FriendNG:
The foolish media houses are ranting up and down about herdmen to cover the evil perpetrated by their Christian brothers down the north.
keep quiet... and stop propagating false news...which Christians killing Muslims?

the blood thirsty Fulani's will Christians, you claim it is the other way round? What we see in Benue and some other states....

nonsense
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Yian1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
ogatboy:

Read your Bible and Quaran and you would know

Yea..They should try and read both comprehensively, they will notice the difference between Bible written over 70 years after the death of Jesus Christ by not one person but many people. Jesus never saw the bible talkless of using it to preach to people because even none of the writers were alive when Jesus(Isa) reigned. He didn't proclaim Christianity as a religion for them in their bible. Then the big question is, 'who was inspired to proclaim Christianity as a religion for Christians?? Who even named them Christians??
Could you imagine that the whole Holy Qur'an was revealed during the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)? He used the Qur'an to preach to people. Islam was proclaimed by God in the Holy Qur'an as the universal religion. The verse goes thus : "This day, we have perfected for you, your religion and completed my favour upon you, and chosen for you Islam as a Religion." (Qur'an 5 : 3). The name 'Muslms' is mentioned in the following surahs : Maidah verse 111, Yunus 84, Fussilat verse 33, Al Imran verse 64.

Those ones are few of the many evidences affirming Islam as the true Religion and will always stand above the bible or other books written by men like us. May Almighty Allah guide us to the Straight Path.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Serial POS Scammer Caught In Lagos, Says It's 1st Time / Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos / Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.