Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA (102988 Views)

Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:06am On Jun 25, 2018
It's quite unfortunate, r.i.p lil son, your mum's carelessness show you the exit door, rest on......
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Sultty(m): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2018
Eeyah, c d result of marrying a slay mama. Hope could she leave her baby with older kids, she's really absent minded

1 Like

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by lonlytroy(m): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2018
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Fortissimo502: 10:06am On Jun 25, 2018
mercenary:
So he was born in the abroad... This These Nigerian rookie bloggers and their bad English
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2018
I heard the mum has been admitted.

God this is so heartbreaking. I leave my toddler wt big kids too sometimes in the parlour when I'm doing stuff in the kitchen. But some of these kids get engrossed in their own play. A lesson to us all. Gosh I can imagine how this girl will blame herself forever.
May God help us all mothers. I pray for strength for her and her husband to bear this loss.

2 Likes

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Premiumwriter: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2018
franchasng:
Careless father! Mothers rock; nothing like a mother's love for her child, the only true love on earth kiss kiss....fathers quote me and meet your waterloo angry angry
this guy no even read am.

Shows how it can be stupid to rush to the comment section.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Slimsly100(f): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2018
Kai!!! Rest well nna. But that little boy for mortuary
lipsrsealed
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Azola(m): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2018
Rip little one
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Kobicove(m): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2018
mercenary:
So he was born in the abroad... This Nigerian rookie bloggers and their bad English

Where did you see that in the article? grin
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by seasy: 10:09am On Jun 25, 2018
Oh Lord
This is so sad
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by ajadiopera(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2018
so sad ��
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by BrendanCredence(m): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Rest in peace
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Sijo01(f): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2018
Can't even pen my thought and feeling cry cry cry

RIP little one
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by pretty16(f): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2018
This is just so sad. May his soul R.I.P. Parents should always keep an eye on their kids at all times. And parents should also live in homes that are children friendly. Avoid pools when u have toddlers around. It is just too risky.

2 Likes

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2018
U see?....Nigerians are jst something else!...saying dbanj shud b arrested,d man is nt even in Nigeria!...people are never patient

1 Like

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Shittaakeem(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2018
franchasng:
Careless father! Mothers rock; nothing like a mother's love for her child, the only true love on earth kiss kiss....fathers quote me and meet your waterloo angry angry
Read slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by greatme2good(f): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2018
I am not trying to apportion blames but I think that lady is careless. No matter how grown those visitors are, you shouldn't completely leave a kid with them because they won't take proper care of the child. What stops her from checking or calling on them at least every 5-7 mins interval?
The baby walked to the backyard, no one saw him going! He fell into the pool, no one noticed too! So sad... I believe he didn't die immediately.
She left him in the hands of strangers and went to her room... Probably.

1 Like

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by SpaceAngel: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2018
Leaving the baby with older kids and assuming they will take care. Kids will always be kids. Grave mistake. The kids may have assumed the child went to see her mother not knowing he was already in the pool. Why keep a pool unprotected when they knew a baby was in the house. The child must have been going to that side of the house before. Sad

2 Likes

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by XingXhang(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2018
SoapQueen:
I mourn this child. This one pain me.

Oh God! D'Banj honored you by legally wedding his wife before bringing the child into the world. Oh God. Why? Why?

D'Banj has always been a private man, let us allow them mourn in peace.

Oh God! Grant this innocent angel, eternal rest in your abode.
This is too painful.

You don't have to pray that prayer. Children always go to heaven. It is grown ups like us that should think about our lives and amend our ways. Let's learn from it.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by chiedozie198100: 10:14am On Jun 25, 2018
how r we sure that kid died in a swimming pool?

r u thinking what i'm thinking?
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by autonomous22: 10:14am On Jun 25, 2018
Act of carelessness
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by JOETITUS(m): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2018
We should always put safety first most especially in houses where you have kids around. I don't think it is ideal to leave a pool open in an environment where there are children. I am so sorry about that one year old boy. I don't even know what to type again. RIP
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by mimicue(f): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2018
I don’t believe This story please , wandered away , swimming pool that is inside the house, it’s not jut inside the house , it is upstairs inside the house , near the bedroom , the parents should be arrested for negligence, I’m so pissed , so many times that child would have given them signal by running there and playing and yes I’m sure they ignored and laughed it over, children play and are not controllable at that age hence the need to monitor and take precautions , it’s something that could be avoided , even if you have that kind of house , for safety reasons even as an adult , there should be a net, chain , something to cover the swimming pool. Nepa sef cannot take light in that house before someone will fall into the pool .

I’m really disappointed in D’banj , this shouldn’t have happened , God even used people to talk to him when he did a video with him and his son walking past that pool but he ignored them . So painful , what a very fine child . Rip little one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Daeylar(f): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2018
Is this really what happened? Or people have started making up stories?
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by somehow: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2018
Try to pretend to be smart for once. did you even bother to read or you have comprehension problem?
franchasng:

1 Like

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by doublefreez(m): 10:17am On Jun 25, 2018
God! what a catastrophe. Lord, this is so sad, very bitter.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by XingXhang(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2018
Simplep:
U see?....Nigerians are jst something else!...saying dbanj shud b arrested,d man is nt even in Nigeria!...people are never patience

People are never PATIENCE?

This is FOR ALL of us...

The baby goes to heaven so it's ignorance to say RIP.

We on earth are to learn from it and believe that eternity exists. The baby goes to heaven. But what if it were you?

Where will you be now?

1 Like

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2018
SoapQueen:
I mourn this child. This one pain me.

Oh God! D'Banj honored you by legally wedding his wife before bringing the child into the world. Oh God. Why? Why?

D'Banj has always been a private man, let us allow them mourn in peace.

Oh God! Grant this innocent angel, eternal rest in your abode.
This is too painful.

A fan warned D'Banj about this pool weeks ago.
oh God!
the ones wey die for plateau nko dat one no pain u maybe na d head of the pple wen e do yahoo dey work. rip sha
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by clefstone(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2018
mercenary:
So he was born in the abroad... This Nigerian rookie bloggers and their bad English
these, not this. Remove d log from ur eyes before removing the speck from another's eyes
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by shugacain: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2018
luvkidtemmy:

https://naijagists.com/how-dbanj-son-dies-after-drowning-inside-family-house-swimming-pool-in-ikoyi-lagos-as-father-flies-to-la-for-2018-bet-awards/

That is pure carelessness, considering that he has indoor pool. I wonder how the grown up ass adults could allow him crawl pass them to the extent of falling inside the pool. Anyway this is not a blame game, may God console the parents
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2018
She left him with grown ajebo children, ajebo children that behaves like Agric fowl, dumb children now they have killed their friend. I bet they stupidly watched him die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by seyigiggle: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2018
i want to be indifferent here.
most ladies nowadays don't know anything about caring for a child especially toddlers.
that was how my child (2 plus) could have jumped down by climbing the railing at balcony. ever other person was in the house even visitors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me / 10 Cool Pics Of Wizkid / Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.