Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA (102994 Views)

Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by SoapQueen(f): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
the ones wey die for plateau nko dat one no pain u maybe na d head of the pple wen e do yahoo dey work. rip sha

This is a baby! Avoidable death. Don't bring Yahoo or any political upheaval into this. A child that many people were so obsessed with!

1 Like

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by CtrlA(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2018
Sad one cry
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by mercenary: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2018
clefstone:
these, not this. Remove d log from ur eyes before removing the speck from another's eyes
That was intentional mofo
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by OmoMummy2: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2018
Rip little Daniel
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by mazizitonene(m): 10:23am On Jun 25, 2018
so she left him to go and take care of snap chat and social media undecided

1 Like

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by nwoye72: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2018
Poor Nigerians thinking too big when ever they re opportune and never remember how poor they were at the beginning.now they re living in a good house with swimming pools and never know how risk it is.tell me how many westerners has it in their home.you better learn today and if not,itso can happen again.im so sorry for what happened,and may God give you the grace to overcome it and may his soul rest in the lord Amen
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by tempex88(m): 10:24am On Jun 25, 2018
which stupid update is this.....Can we just allow this guy grieve in peace. Bloggers need death sentence
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by ariesbull: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2018
Carelessness...the parents would have been in custody of it's in sane country
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by mamajaz(f): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=SpaceAngel post=68799144]Leaving the baby with older kids and assuming they will take care. Kids will always be kids. Grave mistake. You are so correct.it's not everybody that has the strength or zeal of looking after the kids.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by clefstone(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2018
janellemonae:
I heard the mum has been admitted.

God this is so heartbreaking. I leave my toddler wt big kids too sometimes in the parlour when I'm doing stuff in the kitchen. But some of these kids get engrossed in their own play. A lesson to us all. Gosh I can imagine how this girl will blame herself forever.
May God help us all mothers. I pray for strength for her and her husband to bear this loss.
you have spoken as a mother and I wish the young people here will read ur comment. Truth is, with kids, you can't be 100% watchful or careful, it's mostly God's grace that keep them safe from harm, we can only do our best. My only concern is that they should have placed some sort of safety measure around the pool knowing they have a kid in d house. But in the end it's not their fault

2 Likes

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Toks2008(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2018
As far as i am concerned the parent should be held responsible for his death cos how can you have a pool inside the house without a barrier knowing you have a toddler cos no matter how anyone tries,these toddlers are very apt in movement and could disappear from your sight in just seconds.

I'm glad the baby is in heaven as i write and they will surely see him again if they also get to heaven.

Nevertheless i say sorry for the loss.

2 Likes

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by BanevsJoker(m): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2018
wildcatter23:
So he was born in the abroad... This Nigerian rookie bloggers and their bad English

Your English aren't better either. There isn't anywhere his place of birth was mentioned.

This is a really trying time for the family. Just days after he shared pic of himself and his kid. I am sure he will be gutted. This kind of incident can rock the foundation of any marriage. Marriages have been known to crash due to such unfortunate circumstances.

I expected the mom to check on the kid from time to time even if he was left in the care of adults.
Remove the log from yours first, before the speck in his English.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Pataricatering(f): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2018
franchasng:
Careless father! Mothers rock; nothing like a mother's love for her child, the only true love on earth kiss kiss....fathers quote me and meet your waterloo angry angry
he wasn’t even around when it happened !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by phizzy911(m): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2018
What a Beautiful Soul cry cry...May the almighty God grant his parents the strength and courage as they pass thru this trying times cry cry
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Toks2008(m): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2018
ariesbull:
Carelessness...the parents would have been in custody of it's in sane country

In a place like U.K,the parents are in big trouble and could be charged for many offences and top on the list will be the unprotected indoor pool.

A mother lost her Nursing job and licence just because she left her two underage kids(Age 4 and 6) alone in the house for 2 hours whilst she went to get glossaries.

1 Like

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by mimimile93: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2018
Careless and useless parents.
If it was in a sane country I'd personally sue him and let his ass riot in jail. This was the same poo Usher did and was deprived the custody of his kids.. You think making money and being famous is everything? Just a child you couldn't care for. And you call yourself responsible? Responsible how? In what way? You think being a man is about having money in your pocket? Its more than that. If your parents were careless about you the way you are careless about your kid, do you think you would be alive? Okay! Since you are this careless and poor parenting is in your DNA, what happens to hiring a nanny? Much blame should even go to your dumb wife since mothers play a major role in child's upbringing. Shameless prostitute I call your wife. A gold digger. Just one child she couldn't care for. How would she have been able to care for two? Didi since you are a hoe and your who.ring attitude won't let you care for your child, what happens to taking a nanny? Your husband D'Banj is dumb and you too also dumb. Oh! To think you are a graduate makes it worse.

4 Likes

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by babzo(m): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2018
wildcatter23:
So he was born in the abroad... This Nigerian rookie bloggers and their bad English

Your English aren't better either. There isn't anywhere his place of birth was mentioned.

This is a really trying time for the family. Just days after he shared pic of himself and his kid. I am sure he will be gutted. This kind of incident can rock the foundation of any marriage. Marriages have been known to crash due to such unfortunate circumstances.

I expected the mom to check on the kid from time to time even if he was left in the care of adults.

And he was even warned about the magnificent pool. Kids should be kept away from any water vessel whether pool, bath tub or even bucket or basin of water. The outcome is normally tragic.

A complete makeover is advised for the convenience of kids.

I wonder how he is gonna live in the house with such mixed memories.

You said "check on him from time to time ". Even if she does, what about the periods in between those checks?

My condolences to Dbanj and his wife!
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by ojoj(m): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2018
God! The parents should be sued! They just killed an innocent soul. So painful. Infact, we have been crying since last night we got the information. Unnecessary death! God! so so so painful as if the boy was my child. Well, may his soul rest in peace. God knows why.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by comos: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2018
stupid and careless woman,

see what she caused
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by okenwaa(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2018
Most mothers are just lazy when it comes to taking care of their own child...they feel it's a burden on them.

For crying out loud if can't stand not taking your eye of your kid esp that's still a toddler 4 24hrs then you have no Business giving birth to one in the 1st place.

I know she'll most def be gossiping with her friends while neglecting her kid...leaving him in the care of other kids who will be busy playing cus it's not in their place to take care of a little baby left in their care.

This is total negligence on her part...rubbish.

R.i.p once more little on.,.,.God knows best.

1 Like

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by babzo(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2018
franchasng:
Careless father! Mothers rock; nothing like a mother's love for her child, the only true love on earth kiss kiss....fathers quote me and meet your waterloo angry angry

Madness ia not good Mr Man. Use your medicine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by thorpido(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2018
This is not about leaving your child with 'grown kids'.The pool I saw the picture of is TOO EXPOSED to have a toddler around
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Eldavis(m): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2018
franchasng:

Did u read d post??
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by babzo(m): 10:34am On Jun 25, 2018
mimimile93:
Careless and useless parents.
If it was in a sane country I'd personally sue him and let his ass riot in jail. This was the same poo Usher did and was deprived the custody of his kids.. You thing making money and being famous is everything? Just a child you couldn't care for. And you call yourself responsible? Responsible how? In what way? You think being a man is about having money in your pocket? Its more than that. If your parents were careless about you the way you are careless about your kid, do you think you would be alive? Okay! Since you are this careless and poor parenting is in your DNA, what happens to hiring a nanny? Much blame should even go to your dumb wife since mothers play a major role in child's upbringing. Shameless prostitute I call your wife. A gold digger. Just one child she couldn't care for. How would she have been able to care for two? Didi since you are a hoe and your who.ring attitude won't let you care for your child, what happens to taking a nanny? Your husband D'Banj is dumb and you too also dumb. Oh! To think you are a graduate makes it worse.

You need to shut up Mr Perfect. Nonsense.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Meti99(m): 10:34am On Jun 25, 2018
hzhh
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by abbeyty(m): 10:36am On Jun 25, 2018
This is fking sad, i bet those adults they left him with were there watching tv or playing with their phones when the little boy wandered away and they could not notice his absence on time. RIP little one.

1 Like

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by freecocoa(f): 10:36am On Jun 25, 2018
Oh! No

Fvck!
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2018
I hope say Oracle neva ask for his son head so that he go blow for music again.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Paschy88(m): 10:41am On Jun 25, 2018
Sweet soul. Rest in peace little one
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by CeeKay17: 10:41am On Jun 25, 2018
mimicue:
I don’t believe This story please , wandered away , swimming pool that is inside the house, it’s not jut inside the house , it is upstairs inside the house , near the bedroom , the parents should be arrested for negligence, I’m so pissed , so many times that child would have given them signal by running there and playing and yes I’m sure they ignored and laughed it over, children play and are not controllable at that age hence the need to monitor and take precautions , it’s something that could be avoided , even if you have that kind of house , for safety reasons even as an adult , there should be a net, chain , something to cover the swimming pool. Nepa sef cannot take light in that house before someone will fall into the pool .

I’m really disappointed in D’banj , this shouldn’t have happened , God even used people to talk to him when he did a video with him and his son walking past that pool but he ignored them . So painful , what a very fine child . Rip little one
Unfortunately, Nigerian celebs would rather choose to respond to trolls and people who insult them, rather the well-meaning people who leave constructive comments on their page.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2018
SoapQueen:
I mourn this child. This one pain me.

Oh God! D'Banj honored you by legally wedding his wife before bringing the child into the world. Oh God. Why? Why?

D'Banj has always been a private man, let us allow them mourn in peace.

Oh God! Grant this innocent angel, eternal rest in your abode.
This is too painful.

A fan warned D'Banj about this pool weeks ago.
oh God!
Why?
Because God is a sick fûck that's why.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Cool Pics Of Wizkid / Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me / Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.