Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA (103023 Views)

Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by BanevsJoker(m): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2018
wildcatter23:

Mr Log checker and auto correct. Correct me where am wrong. Birds of the same feather. I guess you too have a hard time grasping written English.
Lol, you're impossible. The very first sentence of your reply to him was "Your English aren't better either". If you believe there is no error there, then I apologize for bothering you. Enjoy your day.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by NoToPile: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2018
Wandered to the backyard to a pool that is inside the house abi.

Silly bloggers angry they should leave the family alone.

Only God can console them and keep their marriage, no parent prays for this to ever happen.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2018
Mehn one of the most fvcked up feelings is burying your kids before you die, i don't want to be in his shoes at this moment.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2018
D'BANJ IN USA FOR BET AWARD, SHEY BIBLE TEACHES YOU TO GO ON BET OR ACCEPTING AWARD FROM BET? LEARN FROM WHAT EGYPTIAN GOAL KEEPER DID BY NOT ACCEPTING THE AWARD GIVING TO HIM BECAUSE IT CONTAINS ALCOHOL.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2018
Toks2008:

But that is the indisputable truth..babies go to heaven when they die as a result of infant death,miscarriage,abortion,still birth and so much more...they grow slowly and will be the first to welcome their parents at the gates if they make heaven...

GOD IS AWESOME..GLORY HONOR POWER AND MAJESTY BE UNTO HIM FOREVER AND EVER.

Your moniker tho...
Lol
Who told you all those fuckery?
You read it from a book I guess. Lol
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by stasius: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2018
Useless parents!

They should go and hide in shame! Fools.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by BluntBoy(m): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2018
SoapQueen:
I mourn this child. This one pain me.

Oh God! D'Banj honored you by legally wedding his wife before bringing the child into the world. Oh God. Why? Why?

D'Banj has always been a private man, let us allow them mourn in peace.

Oh God! Grant this innocent angel, eternal rest in your abode.
This is too painful.

A fan warned D'Banj about this pool weeks ago.
oh God!

It is really sad.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Bgorgeous: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2018
CPR would have saved this child

2 Likes

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by wildcatter23(m): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Lol, you're impossible. The very first sentence of your reply to him was "Your English aren't better either". If you believe there is no error there, then I apologize for bothering you. Enjoy your day.

Enjoy yours and keep your snout off my affairs
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by wildcatter23(m): 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
babzo:

You said "check on him from time to time ". Even if she does, what about the periods in between those checks?

My condolences to Dbanj and his wife!

Yes I did. And he was warned about the unfortunate incident before it happened.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by ChykeBivins(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Watch how the hypocrites and asslickers will jump on this thread to share their so-called condolences.

Just below this topic, the post about the woman that survived herdsmen attack in Plateau is still on page one even hours after been moved to front page.

Oh nobody cares, the woman is not a celebrity. She does not deserve the same sympathy from much people the way d'banj does.

Okay, it is d'banj, everybody acting nice and cool. He is a celebrity so i must put my name down on the condolence register.

Hypocrites! Fake love!

Please quickly Shed your crocodile tears and move along.

When a nobody dies, nobody cares, when an elite dies, it becomes a national problem. What a world!

Were then is the love you claim to have for human life? Why is the love for the soul of the rich deeper than those for the poor? Were is your love for humanity?

Until you all learn to put individual differences aside.
Nigeria will never move forward.

I repeat you all are Hypocrites!

Retard are you still giving us this lengthy literature that no one is interested in reading.. You're too bitter. Take a budweiser on me.. Don't be angry with the world.. YOU ARE THE DAMN PROBLEM...
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Maykelly(f): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
because of this fine boy - i returned to nairaland.
so painful. children needs more attention right from when they starts walking around. please dbang check your kitchen as well, put doors where needed. take heart and all of you be more careful. is not the boy's fault, but adults.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Lovelypet28: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
[quote][/quote][quote author=Bgorgeous post=68802415]CPR would have saved this child [/quote you are very right, at least every adult nigerian should be able to give CPR.]
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Bellarod05: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
cry cry cry.#sigh....Oga oo
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by erickjany: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
This is really a trying time for the family. RIP Little D!
This tragic is a big lesson to all the father's.
Had it been that D banj wasn't away to LA for BET award this incidence could have being averted. It's not every gathering, meeting, party etc that you must attend. Presence of father's at home has both spiritual and physical protection over his household. That is why they are called head of the family (the moment the head is cut off the body become lifeless).
May God help us
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Nkwuchanobefear: 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
Too bad a story.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by franchasng: 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
Eldavis:

Did u read d post??
no sir cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by peteregwu(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
But what kind of rubbish is this na? How could they just be so careless towards this innocent and helpless child. This is just madness, what were they doing? Oh my God!
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by billioniremind(m): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
The wife or the nanny most have been on whatsup chatting [color=#990000][/color]
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
the price they pay for fame.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by picazzo: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nigerian bloggers be confused like this images below

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by abbyk(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
RIP ..... Dbanj, pls take heart bro
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Pusyiter(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Like your ryhme skillz, Can we collabo in a poetic version
jenigurl:
sad

We remember those lost

In the rising of the sun and in it's going down , we remember them.

Oh, Lord when we are.lost, and sick at heart, we remember them.

When we are weary, and in need of strength, we remember them.

So long as we live, too, they shall live, as we remember them.

How we wish for a.would where there is no violence, sickness or death

And in their names oh Lord we remember them

Daniel junior III Oyebanjo, we remember you

Rest in peace

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
Women and negligence

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
RIP, God shall comfort your family little one. cry
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by MrCork: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Awoo88: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
franchasng:
Careless father! Mothers rock; nothing like a mother's love for her child, the only true love on earth kiss kiss....fathers quote me and meet your waterloo angry angry
U don craze finish ur people just never find out
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
franchasng:
Careless father! Mothers rock; nothing like a mother's love for her child, the only true love on earth kiss kiss....fathers quote me and meet your waterloo angry angry

It is obvious you did not read the post before ranting, if you did you would have seen that dbanj was out of the country when the incident happened.

#LazyYouth
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by TISHAmatt: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
Too bad and painful
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by franchasng: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Awoo88:

U don craze finish ur people just never find out
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Naijapledge: 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by pcagbaji(m): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
wildcatter23:
So he was born in the abroad... This Nigerian rookie bloggers and their bad English

Your English aren't better either. There isn't anywhere his place of birth was mentioned.

This is a really trying time for the family. Just days after he shared pic of himself and his kid. I am sure he will be gutted. This kind of incident can rock the foundation of any marriage. Marriages have been known to crash due to such unfortunate circumstances.

I expected the mom to check on the kid from time to time even if he was left in the care of adults.

And he was even warned about the magnificent pool. Kids should be kept away from any water vessel whether pool, bath tub or even bucket or basin of water. The outcome is normally tragic.

A complete makeover is advised for the convenience of kids.

I wonder how he is gonna live in the house with such mixed memories.
so because is a celebrity you are showing simpathy , what about Nigerians who died as a result of poverty every second

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Cool Pics Of Wizkid / Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.