Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA (103019 Views)

Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Watch how the hypocrites and asslickers will jump on this thread to share their so-called condolences.

Just below this topic, the post about the woman that survived herdsmen attack in Plateau is still on page one even hours after been moved to front page.

Oh nobody cares, the woman is not a celebrity. She does not deserve the same sympathy from much people the way d'banj does.

Okay, it is d'banj, everybody acting nice and cool. He is a celebrity so i must put my name down on the condolence register.

Hypocrites! Fake love!

Please quickly Shed your crocodile tears and move along.

When a nobody dies, nobody cares, when an elite dies, it becomes a national problem. What a world!

Were then is the love you claim to have for human life? Why is the love for the soul of the rich deeper than those for the poor? Were is your love for humanity?

Until you all learn to put individual differences aside.
Nigeria will never move forward.

I repeat you all are Hypocrites!
Please use your sense or buy one.
How many people knows the woman?
At least, one hundred thousand people die daily, how many do you know? How many do you send condolences to?

1 Share

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by mimimile93: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2018
babzo:

You need to shut up Mr Perfect. Nonsense.

Stop defending nonsense young man..

D'Banj and his wife deserve a jail term for the killing of their kid through carelessness..

Common sense should tell him that an indoor pool needs a protector.
Even the architect needs to be arrested.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2018
This terribly broke my heart.

RIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2018
When they say he was left in the care of 'grown kids', how old are these 'grown kids'? Because grown kids can be anywhere from 8 years old to 18 years old. So they should tell us how old these kids were..Just sitting we know how much to fault the mother.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Lemmejoor(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2018
Quite unfortunate, most unfortunate is 86 persons been killed in plateau angry

2 Likes

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by lexy2014: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2018
SoapQueen:

This is a baby! Avoidable death. Don't bring Yahoo or any political upheaval into this. A child that many people were so obsessed with!
how where many obsessed with d child? Who are d many?
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by greggng: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2018
Negligence of the highest order
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by mydreams25: 10:49am On Jun 25, 2018
I live my kids outside in our compound to play but I don't leave them for minutes without checking on them because we have a well in the compound and the well is covered but I always think what if they open it and do something funny....what if the eldest opened it and the younger do something funny? I stay around outside to watch them but if at all I want to go inside to do something in the kitchen I rush out in the next minute to check on them again. Parenthood needs 100%attention in as much as the child/children are under your watch.
This is negligence since the caregivers are aware that there is a pool in the compound
Rest in peace little one.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by wildcatter23(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Remove the log from yours first, before the speck in his English.

Mr Log checker and auto correct. Correct me where am wrong. Birds of the same feather. I guess you too have a hard time grasping written English.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2018
janellemonae:
I heard the mum has been admitted.

God this is so heartbreaking. I leave my toddler wt big kids too sometimes in the parlour when I'm doing stuff in the kitchen. But some of these kids get engrossed in their own play. A lesson to us all. Gosh I can imagine how this girl will blame herself forever.
May God help us all mothers. I pray for strength for her and her husband to bear this loss.
Man I'm not an emotional person but there are some things you never forgive yourself for. This is one of them. I honestly don't know how she will ever get over this. Beyond tragic.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by idonhammer: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2018
Such is life! the day Dbanj build that swimming pool if anyone told him that his first son will die in that swimming pool he will not only close it,but they will leave that house for good. chaii!this one really pain me

2 Likes

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by mimicue(f): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2018
mimimile93:

Stop defending nonsense young man..

D'Banj and his wife deserve a jail term for the killing of their kid through carelessness..

Common sense should tell him that an indoor pool needs a protector.
Even the architect needs to be arrested.

Lol Biko free architect , is it not want you’re asked to do you will do , architect is just doing his job , which sane person in Nigeria will ask themto construct pool inside house, not just inside o , upstairs near the rooms , I gues that House was meant for house parties or or music videos , then they no reason children . So now that child have come , they cannot cover pool and put safety precautions
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2018
Swargu:
She left him with grown ajebo children, ajebo children that behaves like Agric fowl, dumb children now they have killed their friend. I bet they stupidly watched him die.
Exactly my thought
Those useless kid lacks home training. Including the kid's mother.
How can someone who can't take care of themselves take care of another person?

1 Like

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by adegeye38(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2018
SoapQueen:
I mourn this child. This one pain me.

Oh God! D'Banj honored you by legally wedding his wife before bringing the child into the world. Oh God. Why? Why?

D'Banj has always been a private man, let us allow them mourn in peace.

Oh God! Grant this innocent angel, eternal rest in your abode.
This is too painful.

A fan warned D'Banj about this pool weeks ago.
oh God!
You are saying, oh God why, do u knw d things Dbanj has dabbled into, No, do you knw d spiritual cause of this No??, Its sad, but the little Boy's soul is with God
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2018
mimimile93:
Careless and useless parents.
If it was in a sane country I'd personally sue him and let his ass riot in jail. This was the same poo Usher did and was deprived the custody of his kids.. You think making money and being famous is everything? Just a child you couldn't care for. And you call yourself responsible? Responsible how? In what way? You think being a man is about having money in your pocket? Its more than that. If your parents were careless about you the way you are careless about your kid, do you think you would be alive? Okay! Since you are this careless and poor parenting is in your DNA, what happens to hiring a nanny? Much blame should even go to your dumb wife since mothers play a major role in child's upbringing. Shameless prostitute I call your wife. A gold digger. Just one child she couldn't care for. How would she have been able to care for two? Didi since you are a hoe and your who.ring attitude won't let you care for your child, what happens to taking a nanny? Your husband D'Banj is dumb and you too also dumb. Oh! To think you are a graduate makes it worse.
Damn this dude went in hard. Are you sure you're not her broke ex that she jilted to marry D'banj? Because this sounds very personal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 25, 2018
Toks2008:
As far as i am concerned the parent should be held responsible for his death cos how can you have a pool inside the house without a barrier knowing you have a toddler cos no matter how anyone tries,these toddlers are very apt in movement and could disappear from your sight in just seconds.

[s]I'm glad the baby is in heaven as i write and they will surely see him again if they also get to heaven.[/s]

Nevertheless i say sorry for the loss.
Lol

That part got me cracking?
Lmao grin
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by tiredoflife(m): 11:03am On Jun 25, 2018
Do u leave a kid with a kid or with a maid
And the wife was busy gossiping away
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Exactly my thought
Those useless kid lacks home training. Including the kid's mother.
How can someone who can't take care of themselves take care of another person?
You have to see how dumb this children are.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by clefstone(m): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2018
mercenary:
That was intentional mofo
and you thought the errors made by d blogger were intentional. Hypocrite!
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by ariesbull: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2018
Toks2008:

In a place like U.K,the parents are in big trouble and could be charged for many offences and top on the list will be the unprotected indoor pool.

A mother lost her Nursing job and licence just because she left her two underage kids(Age 4 and 6) alone in the house for 2 hours whilst she went to get glossaries.

But Nigeria is a funny country ..they would be consoling DBanj instead of chastising him
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by derrydinny: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2018
who called dbanj to the show? asslicking has cost him his son
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2018
oga, calm down with the insults and curse words..haba..dey are going thru pain.. am already in tears my cutie has passed away
slyfoxxjoe:
Damn this dude went in hard. Are you sure you're not her broke ex that she jilted to marry D'banj? Because this sounds very personal.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Tobiemmanuel007: 11:23am On Jun 25, 2018
Rest in peace baby koko master
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by mimimile93: 11:23am On Jun 25, 2018
mimicue:

Lol Biko free architect , is it not want you’re asked to do you will do , architect is just doing his job , which sane person in Nigeria will ask themto construct pool inside house, not just inside o , upstairs near the rooms , I gues that House was meant for house parties or or music videos , then they no reason children . So now that child have come , they cannot cover pool and put safety precautions

My dear the architect also share the blame. Money is not everything. There are jobs you reject just to make a good name. A good name is better than gold.

Most white contractors if you give them work and you want them to do it your way and they tell you the dangers of it and you still insist the should go ahead in the project you even increased their pay. They will tell you to hire another contractors that they won't do it.

The value their brand more than money..

1 Like

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by ensamy(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2018
Stupid family members that only enjoy collecting free money from D'banj but can't take care his son. shocked shocked . R.I.P Daniel d third.

1 Like

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Watch how the hypocrites and asslickers will jump on this thread to share their so-called condolences.

Just below this topic, the post about the woman that survived herdsmen attack in Plateau is still on page one even hours after been moved to front page.

Oh nobody cares, the woman is not a celebrity. She does not deserve the same sympathy from much people the way d'banj does.

Okay, it is d'banj, everybody acting nice and cool. He is a celebrity so i must put my name down on the condolence register.

Hypocrites! Fake love!

When a nobody dies, nobody cares, when an elite dies, it becomes a national problem. What a world!

Were then is the love you claim to have for human life? Why is the love for the soul of the rich deeper than those for the poor? Were is your love for humanity?

No bro, people are genuinely pained! Not just sad because it's dbanj's son, this is painful because it's an innocent baby who was not sick, it was a preventable death. I'm sure people care about those other people you mentioned too...this baby's death is just so so painful.

This baby's death brought tears to my eyes...this is so sad!

1 Like

Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by deeone10: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2018
ahhhhhhhhhh embarassed
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Realhommie(m): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Hypocrites! Fake love!

I wish I could like your post a million times..

Saw a female friend this morning not very long ago, she asked if I'm aware dbanj lost his son, I answered in the affirmative and told her i feel for him because it's always going to be traumatic.. And then she went all emotional to the point of almost shedding tears, and i was like what's all that? I don't understand, are you also aware over a 100 persons were killed by marauding Fulani herdsmen? Have you mourned them or their lives don't matter too?

I affirm to your last statement, they're all #Hypocrites..
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by fpeter(f): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2018
wildcatter23:
So he was born in the abroad... This Nigerian rookie bloggers and their bad English

Your English aren't better either. There isn't anywhere his place of birth was mentioned.

shocked
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by victorazyvictor(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2018
mercenary:
So he was born in the abroad... These Nigerian rookie bloggers and their bad English

One was referring Psquare other brother as his half brother.
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by Toks2008(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Lol

That part got me cracking?
Lmao grin

But that is the indisputable truth..babies go to heaven when they die as a result of infant death,miscarriage,abortion,still birth and so much more...they grow slowly and will be the first to welcome their parents at the gates if they make heaven...

GOD IS AWESOME..GLORY HONOR POWER AND MAJESTY BE UNTO HIM FOREVER AND EVER.

Your moniker tho...
Re: How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA by MT: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2018
In a saner clime, D'banj will be rigorously quizzed by the cops and possibly charged to court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Cool Pics Of Wizkid / Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me / Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.