Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

When Church Kids Get Nauty- 21st Generation Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Church Kids Get Nauty- 21st Generation Kids (848 Views)

The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century / This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman Of The 21st Century!! [photo] / When Church Kids Get Nauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Church Kids Get Nauty- 21st Generation Kids by Chikexe: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2018
It was summer time and we were both young and ready for adventure and fun. I was a staff member at a summer camp, back from my first year at college and you were just out looking for some fun. I was a 20 year old male boat driver and wakeboard instructor and to this day I don’t remember your name but I know you were an 18 year old Hispanic female, very attractive and that we definitely caught each other’s eye.

We were hanging out with our mutual friends at a church gathering called camp meeting. A gathering usually reserved for adults to talk about boring church business while the younger age groups get into trouble. That was where we caught each other’s eye.

I remember watching you and your sister laughing and joking and feeling the primal urge arise inside of me. Something about you drove me crazy. I remember the moment I happened to glance down as you were writing in the dust on my friends car. I caught site of the word “penis” I looked up and our eyes locked. I glanced away uncomfortably but there was no question what we both wanted. After a few minutes of gentle flirting you hopped into the back seat of my friends car as he got ready to drive away. You looked at me and said, “You coming?”

I responded with a, “where ya headed?”

And got the response, “we are going to blow shit up.”

“I’m in!” I responded eagerly and hopped in the back seat. We were pressed very close together with you partially on my lap but neither of us minded and I only half fought the growing erection in my pants. Meanwhile you didn’t seem to mind feeling it press against you in the crowded back seat.

When we arrived at the location my friend and your sister began “blowing shit up” literally actually with the old mentos and soda trick as the car was parked on a nice gravel road far from prying adult eyes. You however still seemed to have something else on your mind.

After watching for a minute you walked to the other side of the car. You still intrigued and excited me so I followed. I was not shy as I faced you and very obviously enjoyed the sight of the body standing in front of me. We stared at each other and you asked me to give you a hug. I walked forward and wrapped my arms around you and enjoyed having no distance between our bodies except what our clothes provided.

Continue reading Here
Re: When Church Kids Get Nauty- 21st Generation Kids by bryner: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Wow

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Betrayed & Lied To Me & Got Arrested On Our Wedding Day / One Wrong Move / He Treated Me Like Shi*t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.