Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

My Husband Betrayed & Lied To Me & Got Arrested On Our Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Betrayed & Lied To Me & Got Arrested On Our Wedding Day (849 Views)

My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Betrayed & Lied To Me & Got Arrested On Our Wedding Day by Samuelgr8: 12:46am On Aug 04, 2018
Hello all,

I am a newly wed who is thinking of getting a divorce. I met Fola in Abeoukuta two years ago. He was working with one of the government ministries there. I came on a business trip. We hit it off and started a relationship two years ago. We were able to make our relationship work by making sure we saw each other every weekend. I would either travel to see him or he would come to Lagos to see me.

We both agreed that after our marriage,he would resign from his government job and join me in Lagos since I was making more money than him. We planned that he would join me in my business until he is able to get a steady job or start something for himself.

My wedding was in April 2018. It was the happiest day of my life. All was going well until that evening of the wedding. We were still enjoying our wedding party after we had changed into our evening wears. Some of our guests and family members were still around. But all of a sudden ,we heard commotion and the....

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husband-betrayed-lied-to-me-got-arrested-on-our-wedding-day/
Re: My Husband Betrayed & Lied To Me & Got Arrested On Our Wedding Day by segmond(m): 2:21am On Aug 04, 2018
Hmmm
Re: My Husband Betrayed & Lied To Me & Got Arrested On Our Wedding Day by segmond(m): 2:23am On Aug 04, 2018
Hmmm. I reserve my comment
Re: My Husband Betrayed & Lied To Me & Got Arrested On Our Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 04, 2018
Fresh from the fables of our dear bloggers...
Re: My Husband Betrayed & Lied To Me & Got Arrested On Our Wedding Day by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:04am On Aug 04, 2018
That's what you get when you marry a stranger

(1) (Reply)

Have Decided To End The Relationship. Which Way Is Best / Confession : How My Uncle Friend F++ked Me In Our Parlor / Irls Whatsapp Group Invite Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.