Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires (53195 Views)

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by MissRaine69(f): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
I am yet to see one single post in my local paper celebrating the pending union of a white man to a black lady ....especially one dressed in the traditional attire!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:

At the end of the day, a woman will always choose the man who treats her right, and in this case, this man won.
what's this one saying....am talking abt young guys marrying old woman u are here telling me Big bang Story...Obirin yi abeg shift
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Masterclass32: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
Cuteness overload.

HML.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
kallmemrB:
what's this one saying....am talking abt young guys marrying old woman u are here telling me Big bang Story...Obirin yi abeg shift
Do I know you or why the unnecessary anger? Don't take out your frustrations on me, mcheew.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
Do I know you or why the unnecessary anger? Don't take out your frustrations on me, mcheew.
is ur Brain paining you
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
kallmemrB:
is ur Brain paining you
Definitely not. But I'm pretty sure yours is, or it will be if you keep up this argument with me.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
austyn0:
Something in my mind,, don't wanna talk abou it.
talk it now oh
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by oluwasegun007(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
Why oyinbos con like igbo women like dis...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
Definitely not. But I'm pretty sure yours is, or it will be if you keep up this argument with me.
oyah Pele...awon village people I hail ooo
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Deldevieno(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

chai, that girl is a Golddigger, looking for a way out :an ultimate green passport searcher.

She wants to trap him down with marriage, so she can acquire and become a full-time citizen there and strip him off his hard-earned dough, so she later run back to her black hubby

Bros! If u neva get citizenship for d country weh u want, go hustle wela. No come dey beef person weh no even knw say u dey exist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Constie(f): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Awwwn... So cute... I like! kiss

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by CSTR1003: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
No !!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We cannot take this.

Very Beautiful women like this should be left for igbo men, abeg.

WTF!!

Oyinbo come naija dey select the best chicks available.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by CSTR1003: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Why oyinbos con like igbo women like dis...
Because they are like African- Americans without the drama.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by shizzle1: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
OMG see Beauty....too much sauce shocked kiss

Igbo mmama nuooo
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by EmekaBlue(m): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
pocohantas:

You people don't have to make it too obvious na grin
hahaha...this guy married his great grand mother
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by shizzle1: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
CSTR1003:
No !!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We cannot take this.

Very Beautiful women like this should be left for igbo men, abeg.

WTF!!

Oyinbo come naija dey select the best chicks available.
honestly, you just echoed my thoughts cry
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by shizzle1: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
MissRaine69:
I am yet to see one single post in my local paper celebrating the pending union of a white man to a black lady ....especially one dressed in the traditional attire!
local paper?

Where you from?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by CSTR1003: 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
kallmemrB:
I tire ooo...All this hungry Mofo ...lots of beautiful Ladies in Yankee na so so expired product them they always go for
Igbo men dey try sha.
At least many of them always marry them young and white.
They hardly marry the old ones.

Though the ladies are most time not the premium White Chicks available.

Just a plain looking Jane. But at least she is young.

That is better compared to some other group of men in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by CSTR1003: 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
shizzle1:
honestly, you just echoed my thoughts cry
My brother, I dey provoke right now.

It seems we have a serious competition from oyinbo land.

And these white fucckers go for the very best.

na wetin dey vex me be that.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
Saviour22:
well she is igbo, igbos are biafarans undecided but igbos girls always says that they love igbo men. why are they not get married to them? Why I ask this question is that ,where am from down south. it a taboo for and igbo man to marry a lady from my tribe

As if the south south women are anything to go by compared to Igbo women, in beauty or in brains.

count how many miss nigeria winners are igbo women and the number that are from south south; landslide!

count how many igbo women are successful in politics and literature compared to their south south women; landslide!

your south south women have nothing to offer to igbo men to attract them. marry your sisters let's have peace.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by zudozz: 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
pocohantas:

But wt actually happened in d picture below? The oyinbo woman came to witness their marriage?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by lovat(m): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
pocohantas:

Now this got me laughing out that my friends here couldn't hold their laughter this night.

How are you?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by IVORY2009(m): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
pocohantas:

Young girls don't give you people 'papi'?
I thought y'all are the most desired men from this continent cheesy

Young girls shakara too much jor, the older/bigger (orobor) the better....grin assurance oti' sure...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Cherishpearl: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
God.... let my oyinbo man locate me naa.......hml dear

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by 360command: 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
Saviour22:
well she is igbo, igbos are biafarans undecided but igbos girls always says that they love igbo men. why are they not get married to them? Why I ask this question is that ,where am from down south. it a taboo for and igbo man to marry a lady from my tribe
who cares.. Keep your culture and stop tribalizing this thread.. Any tribe is fit to marry any human.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Ziggylady(f): 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
pocohantas:

Oh my!!!*faints*
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Fashblonder: 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
This was hilarious cheesy
AprokoGirl:
This will Make Your Day ... Check ...

"How Girls Act When Konji Strikes – Meme Collection"

Click here : https://aprokogirl.com/12728/girls-act-konji-strikes-meme-collection/

Click here : https://aprokogirl.com/12728/girls-act-konji-strikes-meme-collection/
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
See as the both of them soft like today today bread. tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
360command:
]who cares.. Keep your culture and stop tribalizing this thread.. Any tribe is fit to marry any human.
igbo men are not allowed to marry my tribe women, we see u people as osu= Cursed people
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by 360command: 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Saviour22:
igbo men are not allowed to marry my tribe women, we see u people as osu=cursed people
ok, go burn the sea
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
360command:
ok, go burn the sea
well I was not quoting u, I was only telling that lady that, someone like me do not really care who igbo women married wink
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by hopexter(m): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

chai, that girl is a Golddigger, looking for a way out :an ultimate green passport searcher.

She wants to trap him down with marriage, so she can acquire and become a full-time citizen there and strip him off his hard-earned dough, so she later run back to her black hubby

Can you listen to your cheap assumption? She already has a green passport.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.