Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,068 members, 7,852,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected (47314 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by oloyede90(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Are you good in physics chemistry maths and further maths? do you live around ijede ikorodu environs? a reputable home tutor operator needs you. come earn 60k and above monthly. Watsapp 08154100064 if you are interested
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Goodnificent(m): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by kellym4real(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
so this man even have a wife........ and he is producing sex doll for other people.... mean men

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by oluwasegun007(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
LivingFree:
Soon, they will bleed grin
Funny u...
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Tomoyayi(m): 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
Chai oyinbo ti ya were o.
But wait o if this thing can be programmed, anything can happen then o, Shey dis thing can be programmed to kill... Abeg na question I ask o, quote me and Argentina go thrash Nigeria tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Constie(f): 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by myners007: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
SeniorZato:

Mad man

Your even thinking of having sex with this thing?
Pretender, just the mere sight of the toy's panties has gotten u wet already. Please return back that vaseline
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by wtfcoded: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Just get ready for bleeding.
I no wan mention the tribe name wey rape n skull mining be their hobby.
No cross naija border.
Samantha, u have been warned.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by SeniorZato(m): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
myners007:
Pretender, just the mere sight of the toy's panties has gotten u wet already. Please return back that vaseline
You think every guy is as stupid as you are?

Am sure you won't mind having sex with a dead body
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by autonomous22: 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
okooloyun1:
The doll must be ready to chop serious beating grin grin

Lolz... you say wetin
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by myners007: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
SeniorZato:

You think every guy is as stupid as you are?

Am sure you won't mind having sex with a dead body
I can/t insult u cos im sane and not sick as like those who insult others. I am well bred.
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Codeman01(m): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
delishpot:
kikiki those useless boys saying sex doll would replace women.... Even the oyinbo sef knows that it is normal for a disrespected doll to say no. Next thing is that these chewing gum boys on NL would start spewing hate talk on sex dolls because they are now feminists for demanding respect and being bored of eating one soup everyday grin grin grin grin

Yeye, you guys should go and repent even dolls know better. This whole sex doll thing is even an abomination to God and man.

Who tell you that I need sex doll to satisfy my sexual urge, when I can marry two, three or four wives, na you go dey beg me to come to your room, I go come be like, what soup did you prepare? Did you have provision, you must not wake me whenever am sleeping ooooooo grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Topccy007: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
ITbomb:
With my money?

I go break am into two
That's murder
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by KraticKratus: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Tomoyayi:
Chai oyinbo ti ya were o.
But wait o if this thing can be programmed, anything can happen then o, Shey dis thing can be programmed to kill... Abeg make question I ask o, quote me and Argentina go thrash Nigeria tomorrow

please
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by atobs4real(m): 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
myners007:
Kai! After investing heavily to get her and she still refuses advances.Na to harrick her be the only option. Atleast no one will charge you for sexually abusing a doll.
True talk.....u are on point. Why spending so much to buy the sex doll when it will some times resist you from doing the confirm it? No dulling jor
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by saintkeppy(m): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
oshe11:
Later them go program am to COLLECT MONEY BEFORE SEX......cheesy

Those ones go be NIGERIAN SEX DOLLSgrin

Guy u Funny o! grin
No Money, No show
Nigerian Gaelz shaaaaa

Monica before Lovina wink

3 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by delishpot: 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
Codeman01:

Who tell you that I need sex doll to satisfy my sexual urge, when I can marry two, three or four wives, na you go dey beg me to come to your room, I go come be like, what soup did you prepare? Did you have provision, you must not wake me whenever am sleeping ooooooo grin grin grin grin

Are you one of those chewing gum boys that were saying they will start having sex with dolls rather than marry real women? You clearly chose wives over dolls so you are a man. Oya take back ya money go buy eyes to enable you read well and robooth ya brain. grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Dynamiq(m): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
myners007:
Kai! After investing heavily to get her and she still refuses advances.Na to harrick her be the only option. Atleast no one will charge you for sexually abusing a doll.
Ha, see yourself. They will soon start producing the ones that will call police and sue you for battery and assault grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by delishpot: 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
myners007:

The manufactures must have figured out that many of you can rape a doll too. They will factory fit her with cool gadgets to lock your joysticks if you try to rape the doll. So dem go prepare for una type.

Repent oh ye perverts.

6 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Euclidean(m): 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
After I spend heavily in getting her she na refuse me sex.. I go rape am ni
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Codeman01(m): 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
delishpot:

Are you one of those chewing gum boys that were saying they will start having sex with dolls rather than marry real women? You clearly chose wives over dolls so you are a man. Oya take back ya money go buy eyes to enable you read well and robooth ya brain. grin grin grin grin

Does it means that you will now be ma wife so I can start using zurooka before our match grin grin grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Cirochukade: 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
Please where is the eject button from this world undecided[/quote]

Ah e dey everywhere now!
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by delishpot: 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
Slowly after they get perverts to love dolls more than women they will start creating dolls that will only have sex after marriage. Slowly men are being trained in necrophilia and they are celebrating it too.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by babyfaceafrica: 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
This is bad business for the manufacturers...who will buy a sexdoll that well say no?....unserious people

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by thatafricanboi(m): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
OlufemiOAP:
Doll wey I pay bride price go cum dey reject me. Is she programmed to reject or resist rape?

My nigga grin cheesy
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Westaslave2(f): 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
Benblaq:
Imaging while straffing and her mood change..you go hang there.

When you cum inside, boom! And you're electrocuted!

You think say God na mumu?
hahahahaha...
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by thymee(m): 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
Una go dey subscribe very soon....
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by crafteck(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ur programming guys to rape

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Fordzzy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
U go still fuccck am last last na...
Unless them install razor blade 4 d Obo wey go slice any diiick wey wan penetrate after d warning....
If dem nor install anitin...
Na rubbish warnin b dat... grin grin
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Goddyss(m): 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by immaculate2018: 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
omo I go rape am. make she go call police
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by hopexter(m): 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
omamush:
if sex doll can reject your advances in other words telling you ' I'm not in the mood ' then who are you to judge women.

Don't get it wrong darling, this is far better than women who are always in the mood 24/7 even when their flow is own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) / At What Age Should A Man/Woman Get Married? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Nurse Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.