Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

5 South African Ladies Gathered To Beat A Man Who Tried To Beat One Of Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 South African Ladies Gathered To Beat A Man Who Tried To Beat One Of Them (633 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 South African Ladies Gathered To Beat A Man Who Tried To Beat One Of Them by Sunnynaz: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
5 South African Ladies Gathered To Beat A Man Who Tries To Beat One Of Them. It is really embarrassing
Source: www.nairaplus.com/2018/06/5-south-african-ladies-gathered-to-beat-a-man-who-tries-to-beat-one-of-them-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8WU0fJJ3w8
Re: 5 South African Ladies Gathered To Beat A Man Who Tried To Beat One Of Them by Ochiboy11: 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
cheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrin See beating
Re: 5 South African Ladies Gathered To Beat A Man Who Tried To Beat One Of Them by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
He obviously doesn't hit women, or he doesn't want to be seen hitting women also their slaps don't bother him. Trust me, if 1 of them could 'fight' and she connected a punch which shocked him; he'd turn Tyson on all of them.
Re: 5 South African Ladies Gathered To Beat A Man Who Tried To Beat One Of Them by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hilarious. He got what he deserved, trying to put his hands on a woman and thinking he could get away with it. They should've kicked his ass some more before allowing him to run away like the chicken he is.

1 Like

Re: 5 South African Ladies Gathered To Beat A Man Who Tried To Beat One Of Them by Sunnynaz: 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hahaha. Catastrophic beating gringrin
Re: 5 South African Ladies Gathered To Beat A Man Who Tried To Beat One Of Them by FoolishBoy419: 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
The man obviously held back. I dont see any of em surviving a well-powered punch of a grown man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice On This Matter / How Many Ladies Are Turn On By Men Balls And Sperm Natural Scents? / How Can I Get Back My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.