Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,227 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] (5674 Views)

5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? / PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
H2Ossss:

what I think I see a lack of creativity and originality.. and that's why you guys never "make it" always trying to copy.. what the heck is nairalend you can't even be creative enough to get a great name and not steal from seun?? Facebook.. Nairaland.. twitter..snap chat did not have to copy a popular existing brand.. but facekobo.. nairalend... i see as impostors and wont get up to 50 subscribers.. my advice.. be original with the name...
H20 is water. You added some "s" to it to get your moniker. Are you sure you'll make it in life for stealing? What you saw is creativity, not lack of it. You need to learn to think, before you type. #Smiles.
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
els0nm0rali:

That names too close to Nairaland and unless it is a subsidiary to Nairaland if suggest you change it to something else, like NaijaLend, LoanNaija or something.

Oh I just noticed. Are you also using the Super Eagles' jersey design?

I'm sorry but I don't see this going far. Like someone said there's no creativity here. How do you hope to sustain it using other people's ideas

NaijaLend sounds cool. Domain flippers will probably buy it before we do. The site is not about loaning money sha. It has a function of Fiverr, a little bit of Steemit and a small section for news. When it's ready, you can create a store and get verified.
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by els0nm0rali(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
iLegendd:

NaijaLend sounds cool. Domain flippers will probably buy it before we do. The site is not about loaning money sha. It has a function of Fiverr, a little bit of Steemit and a small section for news. When it's ready, you can create a store and get verified.

Cool idea. But please get a good graphics chap to tidy up your logo for you. There are actually some good ones here on Nairaland. Just go to Graphics and Design section and you'll get someone to do something nice for you at a token.

Don't forget, packaging matters.

And if you like NaijaLend then hurry up and make it yours. wink
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by H2Ossss(m): 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
iLegendd:
H20 is water. You added some "s" to it to get your moniker. Are you sure you'll make it in life for stealing? What you saw is creativity, not lack of it. You need to learn to think, before you type. #Smiles.

well, that's a lame comeback... not trying to burst ur hussle... but I've seen lots of u upcoming tech folks miss it via this route.. either copying context or name... this is a failed project... before it even started... change the name... "the facebook" was changed to "facebook" after mark listened to advice... a word is enuf for the wise.. u obviously don't sound like 1 though... enough with my wisdom.. I ain't gonna grace your ignorance with more responses...
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by H2Ossss(m): 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
els0nm0rali:

That names too close to Nairaland and unless it is a subsidiary to Nairaland if suggest you change it to something else, like NaijaLend, LoanNaija or something.

Oh I just noticed. Are you also using the Super Eagles' jersey design?

I'm sorry but I don't see this going far. Like someone said there's no creativity here. How do you hope to sustain it using other people's ideas

exactly me point... lots of dudes just copy contents and names... no creativity... nothing... I hope he listens... expected more from him cuz dude sounds intelligent at times...

1 Like

Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
els0nm0rali:
Let's turn this to a lecture.

Any man who refuses to use people's ideas in his or her own way, will remain poor.

Stand like Edison and ask Tesla what happened.

If Nigeria can use Lee Kuan Yeew's idea on how he transformed Singapore from a Third World country to a First World country, Nigeria will become better than SG.

Sèun didn't build Nairaland. He modified an open source code called SMF. What he did is modification and not built. He leveraged on an existing platform.

What is needed for people to succeed is: life, focus, and persistence.
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
H2Ossss:

exactly me point... lots of dudes just copy contents and names... no creativity... nothing... I hope he listens... expected more from him cuz dude sounds intelligent at times...
Keep quiet. My main reason of being on NL is to educate you dummies. Read this.

els0nm0rali:

That guy that talked about creativity lacks it. He doesn't know the difference between creativity and leverage.

Laila (Ikeji) Ijeoma leveraged on Linda. At the end of the day, she creatively switched to LailaNews.

Now, here is the question. Who is more creative between Laila and that H20 guy?

What happened is called CLC which stands for Controversy+Leverage+Creativity. It's the CLC technique.

All the people who know how to use this secret always succeed.

You see as I dey reveal some golden secrets. Una go pay me o! #Smiles.
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by xaliujokes(m): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Majlaw:
LendNaira..

U are a genius... Only if they knew

1 Like

Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Cool idea. But please get a good graphics chap to tidy up your logo for you. There are actually some good ones here on Nairaland. Just go to Graphics and Design section and you'll get someone to do something nice for you at a token.

Don't forget, packaging matters.

And if you like NaijaLend then hurry up and make it yours. wink

You're right about the graphics. But, if I tell you my experiences with some Nairaland graphic designers to do some book covers for me, you'll cry. I wasted money. I have decided to follow Mark Zuckerberg's footstep called "simple, easy, and fast." We'll go with the first logo, but change the hand to black.
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by els0nm0rali(m): 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
iLegendd:

You're right about the graphics. But, if I tell you my experiences with some Nairaland graphic designers to do some book covers for me, you'll cry. I wasted money. I have decided to follow Mark Zuckerberg's footstep called "simple, easy, and fast." We'll go with the first logo, but change the hand to black.

Ok, cool. All the very best.
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by els0nm0rali(m): 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
iLegendd:
Keep quiet. My main reason of being on NL is to educate you dummies. Read this.

That guy that talked about creativity lacks it. He doesn't know the difference between creativity and leverage.

Laila (Ikeji) Ijeoma leveraged on Linda. At the end of the day, she creatively switched to LailaNews.

Now, here is the question. Who is more creative between Laila and that H20 guy?

What happened is called CLC which stands for Controversy+Leverage+Creativity. It's the CLC technique.

All the people who know how to use this secret always succeed.

You see as I dey reveal some golden secrets. Una go pay me o! #Smiles.

Hmmm... I'm learning new stuff here. Go for it then. wink

1 Like

Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by els0nm0rali(m): 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
iLegendd:
Let's turn this to a lecture.

Any man who refuses to use people's ideas in his or her own way, will remain poor.

Stand like Edison and ask Tesla what happened.

If Nigeria can use Lee Kuan Yeew's idea on how he transformed Singapore from a Third World country to a First World country, Nigeria will become better than SG.

Sèun didn't build Nairaland. He modified an open source code called SMF. What he did is modification and not built. He leveraged on an existing platform.

What is needed for people to succeed is: life, focus, and persistence.

This makes sense too. As long as you don't remain on the starting point but keep improving and getting better, and reinventing yourself, right?
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by IamProdigy: 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
iLegendd:
@bold. If anyone here is a designer, come up with a new logo for us. We will pay 1k if we like it.

1k....

My dear is obvious you guys don't understand what a Logo is..

little wonder you got this as a Logo...

I do call this a visual demonstration"...lets learn to involve professionals to do professional jobs for us....this logo alone makes the whole thing appear unserious!

..The logo lacks depth
..lacks professionalism
...lacks coherence
lacks a lot!

what's a real human hand doing in a logo design? lipsrsealed

All the best!....

If you decide to contact a professional check this guys out
www.Instagram.com/inspiredprodigee
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 12:12am On Jun 27, 2018
IamProdigy:

1k....

My dear is obvious you guys don't understand what a Logo is..

little wonder you got this as a Logo...

I do call this a visual demonstration"...lets learn to involve professionals to do professional jobs for us....this logo alone makes the whole thing appear unserious!

..The logo lacks depth
..lacks professionalism
...lacks coherence
lacks a lot!

what's a real human hand doing in a logo design? lipsrsealed

If you decide to contact a professional check this guys out
www.Instagram.com/inspiredprodigee

The 1k is just an offer for a retouch or twist of the original one. Yes, glossy logos are expensive, but simplicity is now the key. Glossy is now for car / automobile industry.

About the hand? It's about lending digital hands to customers. The hand makes the logo stand out and it signifies its purpose.

When the site is ready, you, as a graphic man will own a verified store with your portfolio. When a lady is about to get married, she'll come to the site, flip through verified users' portfolios and strike a deal.

If you're good with article writing / rewriting, you'll own a store. Lots of great things will go on there.

About the logo again...

Facebook's logo lacks depth, professionalism and coherence. It's just a simple "F." Lol.

Google's logo is worse. It's too colorful and childish, but what they offer is bigger than childishness.

You be smart guy. See as you don condemn the logo so that I go opt in for a 5k logo design. Sèun designed NL logo with MS Word. #Smile.
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 12:13am On Jun 27, 2018
els0nm0rali:

This makes sense too. As long as you don't remain on the starting point but keep improving and getting better, and reinventing yourself, right?
Right, Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by Dollarship(m): 12:13am On Jun 27, 2018
This thread is interesting cool
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by kmaster007: 6:41am On Jun 27, 2018
dat of no1 wntd to look like naira bet design
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 6:48am On Jun 27, 2018
Thanks everyone. All was already set and done.

The hand's color is intentional and the logo is the final logo. See below.

Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:00am On Jun 27, 2018
4 things graphic designers should take home from the logo.

1. It's simple
2. It's controversial
3. It's memorable / catchy
4. It's relatable

Thank you all for your time.
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:01am On Jun 27, 2018
kmaster007:
dat of no1 wntd to look like naira bet design
Lemme check their logo.
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by IamProdigy: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2018
e undecided
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by IamProdigy: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2018
iLegendd:

The 1k is just an offer for a retouch or twist of the original one. Yes, glossy logos are expensive, but simplicity is now the key. Glossy is now for car / automobile industry.

About the hand? It's about lending digital hands to customers. The hand makes the logo stand out and it signifies its purpose.

When the site is ready, you, as a graphic man will own a verified store with your portfolio. When a lady is about to get married, she'll come to the site, flip through verified users' portfolios and strike a deal.

If you're good with article writing / rewriting, you'll own a store. Lots of great things will go on there.

About the logo again...

Facebook's logo lacks depth, professionalism and coherence. It's just a simple "F." Lol.

Google's logo is worse. It's too colorful and childish, but what they offer is bigger than childishness.

You be smart guy. See as you don condemn the logo so that I go opt in for a 5k logo design. Sèun designed NL logo with MS Word. #Smile.

What you know nothing about...don't say.....

The Facebook logo you think is just an "F" has a lot behind it...likewise the Google multiple colors too....
you have a phone you can check that up....

its better to just write your name that way..than what you have up there....

You talked abt Glossy...My dear, you ure a rookie in media and graphics, so don't use terms u hardly understand...

The hand on your logo is a turn off because... that hand should be vector and not "real"...

If you had said you budget for now doesn't accommodate bringing a professional in..that would have been better, not sounding like you know everything on earth, as you have been sounding with other people that commented....

Meanwhile...your topic says confused"... yet you find it hard to take advise or constructive criticism!

Lastly look up this logos :Gtbank, apple, Audi and the Facebook you mentioned.....read their stories and the cost!

I believe you do learning a lot....that's, if ure willing...

Peace!
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by IamProdigy: 11:58am On Jun 27, 2018
undecided
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
IamProdigy:

What you know nothing about...don't say.....

The Facebook logo you think is just an "F" has a lot behind it...likewise the Google multiple colors too....
you have a phone you can check that up....

its better to just write your name that way..than what you have up there....

You talked abt Glossy...My dear, you ure a rookie in media and graphics, so don't use terms u hardly understand...

The hand on your logo is a turn off because... that hand should be vector and not "real"...

If you had said you budget for now doesn't accommodate bringing a professional in..that would have been better, not sounding like you know everything on earth, as you have been sounding with other people that commented....

Meanwhile...your topic says confused"... yet you find it hard to take advise or constructive criticism!

Lastly look up this logos :Gtbank, apple, Audi and the Facebook you mentioned.....read their stories and the cost!

I believe you do learning a lot....that's, if ure willing...

Peace!
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Best LOAN COMPANY In Nigeria / What's Your Spec In A Woman / Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.