Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures (6025 Views)

Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] / CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] / You Can Only Choose 1 Of These Big Booty Slay Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by iLegendd(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kindly tell me the one that is better between the below images.

Modified: Image removed

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by iLegendd(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
Option 1

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by iLegendd(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
Option 2

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by prince985(m): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
Option 1
2 looks corny

4 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
Second.

Option 2

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
Option 1 is better

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by adeboi1: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
option 1

6 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by iLegendd(m): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
Any comment that doesn't get a like at 11 PM gets 1k recharge card.

Only one comment. The first one.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by prince985(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2019

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by iLegendd(m): 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
Some of you will think I'm the one who liked those comments above, but no, I'm not.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by prince985(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by WonderManly(m): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
This is okay. I choose this OPTION 1.

5 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by Tony142: 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
iLegendd:
Option 1

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
Option 2

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by Tony142: 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
iLegendd:
Option 1

Lol, u won switch go religious field? grin

Anyway, pastor go fit u Sha, who knows u might become the next TB Joshua cheesy

Who ever like this my comments may your blessings be delay by 70yrs, in Jesus name, Amen, and may badluck turn your middle name, in Jesus name, AMEN

If u like this my comments, u have indirectly said Amen to the prayers above, becos for my village Amen means like, while like means Amen, I am serious oo, I naked carry Bible before I said that prayers ooo, so no think say na ordinary prayer embarassed

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by tiziano(m): 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
Option 1. Nice work BTW

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by AyamDani(m): 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
Tony142:

Lol, u won switch go religious field? grin

Anyway, pastor go fit u Sha, who knows u might become the next TB Joshua cheesy

Who ever like this my comments may your blessings be delay by 70yrs, in Jesus name, Amen, and may badluck turn your middle name, in Jesus name, AMEN

If u like this my comments, u have indirectly said Amen to the prayers above, becos for my village Amen means like, while like means Amen, I am serious oo, I naked carry Bible before I said that prayers ooo, so no think say na ordinary prayer embarassed

Lol, you dey vex o. ILegendd, I think Option 1 is better

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by Tony142: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
AyamDani:

Lol, you dey vex o. ILegendd, I think Option 1 is better

No, I am not vexed but serious cool

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by Martinez39(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
iLegendd:
Option 1
Option 1

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by Tony142: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
iLegendd:
Any comment that doesn't get a like at 11 PM gets 1k recharge card.

Only one comment. The first one.

Sir, I learnt something about human psychology from this your comments,

what I learnt was that no matter what u comment people will still click on the like button,

Just becos dey did not want u to get the 1k recharge card, since they cannot get the 1k recharge card they prefer it should waste instead, so how can they make the 1k recharge card waste? Simple, just by clicking like on your comment

why are dey doing this? because they did not want u to be better than them, at worst they prefer u to be on their level

Sir, trust me, even if u increase the amount from 1k recharge cars to 100k the money will still be with u at the end of the day, why? because the way some people will just be refreshing the pags enh, just to make sure they clicked like on every comment they see, infact they will take the clicking of like so serious that it will look like dey have secured a job opportunity cheesy

So from the simple observation and experiment, I came up with the following qoutes

1. "Life is not hard but humans is, this is to say, life is easy but we humans make it hard for ourselves" - Tony142, 2019

2. "The problem of Nigeria is not buhari but me and u are our own problem" Tony142, 2019

3. "Humans are not only naturally competitive but Also vainly competitive" Tony142, 2019

Sir, that is my observation so far this evening, in as much as I would have love to have that 1k recharge card this night to call my village people to pls leave me alone, some bad Belle nairalander have spoil my show, however I know u can still send it to me if u wish cool

12 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by tobylawal(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
Option 1

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by BilltheDON(m): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
2nd option

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by iLegendd(m): 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
Tony142:

Sir, I learnt something about human psychology from this your comments,

what I learnt was that no matter what u comment people will still click on the like button,

Just becos dey did not want u to get the 1k recharge card, since they cannot get the 1k recharge card they prefer it should waste instead, so how can they make the 1k recharge card waste? Simple, just by clicking like on your comment

why are dey doing this? because they did not want u to be better than them, at worst they prefer u to be on their level

Sir, trust me, even if u increase the amount from 1k recharge cars to 100k the money will still be with u at the end of the day, why? because the way some people will just be refreshing the pags enh, just to make sure they clicked like on every comment they see, infact they will take the clicking of like so serious that it will look like dey have secured a job opportunity cheesy

So from the simple observation and experiment, I came up with the following qoutes

1. "Life is not hard but humans is, this is to say, life is easy but we humans make it hard for ourselves" - Tony142, 2019

2. "The problem of Nigeria is not buhari but me and u are our own problem" Tony142, 2019

3. "Humans are not only naturally competitive but Also vainly competitive" Tony142, 2019

Sir, that is my observation so far this evening, in as much as I would have love to have that 1k recharge card this night to call my village people to pls leave me alone, some bad Belle nairalander have spoil my show, however I know u can still send it to me if u wish cool

#Smile.

No, I don't wish to send it to you, but YOU, if you win or whoever wins.

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by Tony142: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
iLegendd:

#Smile.

No, I don't wish send it to you, but YOU, if you win or whoever wins.

Lol, I can bet it with 100k that no body will win cheesy

Trust me, Some people here prefer clicking "like" on comments than going to heaven lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
I will rather go with the second picture

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by Dathypebruv(m): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2019

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by chiroyale(f): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2019

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by Dathypebruv(m): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2019

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by deedondavi(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by Kvngfrosh(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nice

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by itzzkhaliii(m): 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
Option 1

4 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by deedondavi(m): 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
ILegend send it o.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My girlfriend boobs is too Big . Pics added / Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? / "I Am Your Husband's Favourite" - Curvy Actress As She Reveals Backside (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.