Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously (28141 Views)

True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. / Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? / How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by zicoraads: 6:04am On Jun 27, 2018
Personally, I've always wanted one and won't still mind. And I'll not mind one in my better half either. Don't just overdo it. My issue comes when people overdo things generally.

3 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by BabbanBura(m): 6:08am On Jun 27, 2018
LivingFree:
I wouldn't take someone with tattoos seriously either but not for any of the reasons op stated but for the simple fact that I am not attracted to them. Makes the dating pool even smaller because 'Monkey see, monkey do' mentality, a lot of men have them.

I might be wrong but I get a sense of 'self hate' from tattooing. I want someone content and happy in their own skin because life has its own problems and I don't need someone that has a problem with themselves. Tattooing is body modification and that screams issues to me. My personal opinion and choice.

That's how i also see it!

1 Like

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by BabbanBura(m): 6:17am On Jun 27, 2018
zaragal:
Too much sense!.... tatoo is not good. Its even in the bible that we shouldn't pierce our skin and draw images. Its morally wrong and doesn't show any iota of decency I definitely can't date a guy on tatoo. That's a huge turn off

Religion aside, all the points the OP raised in 1-4 make sense even if you look at it logically. I hate do not like like tattoo and find it extremely difficult associating with people with tattoo.
Many people do tattoos as copy cats - they see people do them and went to copy oblivious of implications and future consequences.
Many end up wishing they can take theirs off - but alas it can not be taken off without messing up their bodies.
I always have a feeling of fetishness with tattoo and loose respect for anyone with tattoo. I try hard not to hate them but rather pity them as immature wannabe.
People do not be a slave to customs. In other words 'do not do things because other people are doing them'.

3 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 27, 2018
2buffagain:

The Canadian PM Justin Trudeau is a well-known emotionally-led boy who has made terrible decisions in the making of Canada into an overly leftist country.

Ask any *decent* Canadian you know whether they didn't prefer the days of Steven Harper.
Using him doesn't help your point at all. He is exactly the sort of fellow that would wear a tattoo as he is STILL making poor decisions today.
u need epp abeg. So wat about our grandmothers in sw dat had local tattos

2 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 27, 2018
Sharrap I have a tattoo and all what you said are BULSHIT!!!

6 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 27, 2018
BabbanBura:

Religion aside, all the points the OP raised in 1-4 make sense even if you look at it logically. I hate do not like like tattoo and find it extremely difficult associating with people with tattoo.
Many people do tattoos as copy cats - they see people do them and went to copy oblivious of implications and future consequences.
Many end up wishing they can take theirs off - but alas it can not be taken off without messing up their bodies.
I always have a feeling of fetishness with tattoo and loose respect for anyone with tattoo. I try hard not to hate them but rather pity them as immature wannabe.
People do not be a slave to customs. In other words 'do not do things because other people are doing them'.

You are right!!

1 Like

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2018
undecided
Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Lexusgs430: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2018
2buffagain:
When it comes to relationships, I personally do not take a woman with a tattoo seriously.
Especially not enough to get into a marriage-facing relationship with her.
Highest, she goes into the "forever GF" box for me. Guys you know the box wink

I know the assumptions you all are making about me. I can hear them already:
"You're judging her when you don't even know her!"
"Not all women who get tattoos are wild!"
"The true sluts look like good girls!"

Blah blah blah. I get it. And I've met many level-headed intelligent and sane tattoo'd babes.
But see, the REAL reasons I don't plan ahead with a tattoo'd lady are as follows...

Tattoo for me personally, is a huge turn off.......

3 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by KanwuliaExtra: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2018
Your choice.
No wahala. kiss
The women are not complaining abi?
Please, face your kind. kiss

Men! Will always mind the business of women.
Who sen dem? I nor know. undecided

6 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2018
CaptJeffry:
For those shouting Naija mentality, tattoos and piercings are still to a great extent rejected (which could mean that benefactors of such are seen as being irresponsible) in some civilised societies. I say this because I know of some government jobs in the US that don't allow them.

canada PM has a tattoo

2 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by JamesReacher(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2018
Princealex1:
Since i was born, and now i am getting old i've never seen a decent woman with tattoo(s)
The Danish woman that took care of a malnourished child right here in Nigeria has tattoos to cover me and you. The women who left her for dead saying she's a witch don't have a single dot of ink.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2018
F
2buffagain:
4) How many First Ladies have you seen with tattoos?

At the end of the day, after all the talk and "don't judge" statements aside, appearances still matter.
Do you know any First Ladies with tattoos? Her "personality" doesn't mean jack. A tattoo is something that will always emit an element of trashiness or unseriousness to people, no matter how faint the emission.

So ladies, please don't be deceived, your skin is beautiful enough as it is.

As someone said below in this thread: No one who has any sense of class puts bumper stickers on a jaguar. kiss

Don't get that tattoo.
how many nudes of first ladies have you seen to confirm they don't have tattoos. All these over religious folks

6 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by doublefreez(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2018
Hnmm your opinion, your words.
Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by eyinjuege: 10:32am On Jun 27, 2018
As you rightly put it, it's just your opinion.
Others may beg to differ
Those with the tattoos definitely don't agree with you.
The earth wouldn't stop rotating because of your opinion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Ugosample(m): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Our parents and grandparents in the village that have dark markings like names on their arm what do we call them? wayward? sluts? what should we call the men then, whores? dick monger? dont judge based on appearance

no mind the guy jare

4 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Lionesss: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2018
2buffagain:

At the end of the day, after all the talk and "don't judge" statements aside, appearances still matter.
Do you know any First Ladies with tattoos? Her "personality" doesn't mean jack. A tattoo is something that will always emit an element of trashiness or unseriousness to people, no matter how faint the emission.

So ladies, please don't be deceived, your skin is beautiful enough as it is.

As someone said below in this thread: No one who has any sense of class puts bumper stickers on a jaguar. kiss

Don't get that tattoo.
Ogbenni go and sit down, if my daughter wants to get tattoos she can go ahead, it's a personal decision ,my great grand mother and my grand mother had tattoos, but my mum doesn't , nd guess what I have tattoos and have been happily married for 5years with 3kids.
You saying shit about the 1st ladies having tattoos , please tell me, has Any 1st lady come to show u their p**y or their ass or their waist to know if they have tattoos or not?...so shut the Bleep up and go get help! Taink u ��

12 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by CalebClinton: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2018
My opinion though, I hate ladies wit tattoo(s) buh everyone wit his/her choice.

1 Like

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by StreetNews: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2018
HARDDON:
Mix blood with ink.... Get a sworn scar for life.

Op, you got some light. No sane soul scratches premium properties at will.

98% of ladies with tattoos are into ish...

The most annoying one is seeing these sigil on some Black gurl's skin! Da heck?

Premium property that will die and go to the grave. Now tell me, what's are the differences now. Tattoos or no tattoos, you both die , go to the grave and rot in sand.

I weep for Africans.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by sshyne(m): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2018
zaragal:
Too much sense!.... tatoo is not good. Its even in the bible that we shouldn't pierce our skin and draw images. Its morally wrong and doesn't show any iota of decency I definitely can't date a guy on tatoo. That's a huge turn off

I guess your husband or boyfriend shaves his beards too, if he does then shut up.

Read your bible well the same chapter that says don't draw tattoo also says men shouldn't shave their beards.

4 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by bukatyne(f): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2018
2buffagain:

Like attracts like.
Such people are ignorant of a least 2 of the 4 points I made in this thread.

I find it interesting that while you condemn tattoos ( a vice I fully agree with your stance), you have no qualms stringing a girl along in a sexual relationship till you find the 'non-inked' girl that meets your fancy.

In the process of the above, you would have constantly lied to her (sin 1), had sex with her (sin 2) amongst other things.

Somehow, you still think that despite the bold, you have the moral stance to condemn a tattooed girl.

Really interesting.

12 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Ugosample(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2018
All you conservative pricks sef undecided
Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by sshyne(m): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2018
2buffagain:
1) Tattoos have Spiritual implications

Spiritual ignorance is a big no no when deciding on my future spouse.
Few actions show me how spiritually ignorant you are when you go and permanently stamp yourself with a symbol or sygil you don't really know anything about (past what "someone" tells you).
I have seen some tattoos that I don't know what they mean, but my spirit inside me just feels appaled at the meaning behind it for some reason, even when my brain doesn't actually know what it means.

It's just your opinion. There's no spiritual implication. Personally I don't really like tattoos and that doesn't mean I have to criticize those who want to have it. As long as you shave your beards then you have no right to criticize those who have tattoos.

4 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Lionesss: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2018
zaragal:
Madam, it's in the bible that you should not pierce ur skin right , but you have earrings on or are they magnetic earrings??

5 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by lexzyy(m): 10:45am On Jun 27, 2018
angelboy01:
Your comment got me laughing about you done with women. Like seriously if you really wanna live long and have peace of mind just stay away from women. I practically don't take ladies serious anymore, a lady with a tattoo seems more like a Hoe to me. I prefer my Ganja to ladies lately. I see them as intimacy gadget that's all. They have nothing to offer compared to my Claro
Oti ye e
Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by StreetNews: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2018
All this low life hypocrite everywhere. African is in slum, and the very cause of that is religious stupidity.

We attach spirituality to everything. Even when your phone suddenly trip off, we tag it as evil, and probably someone from the village is trying to take your life.

What the fvck is wrong with Africans. What height of stupidity is this?. We are the least producing in the whole world, nothing reasonable is coming from African, but religious bullshit is our watchword and bedrock.

This one is talking of tattoos that your forefathers even had with pleasure undecided . nonsense people trying to make sense.

I'm ashamed on behalf of Africans. Gullible souls

Spit and walk out of this foolish topic undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by bukatyne(f): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2018
LivingFree:

I like that @ bold

You wouldn't put a bumper sticker on a Jaguar, would you? Not if you had class grin

@Bold: According to Kim. K grin wink

I doubt with all their craziness, any of the Kardashian clan has a tattoo.

1 Like

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by MrCork: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2018
2buffagain:
When it comes to relationships, I personally do not take a woman with a tattoo seriously.
Especially not enough to get into a marriage-facing relationship with her.
Highest, she goes into the "forever GF" box for me. Guys you know the box wink

I know the assumptions you all are making about me. I can hear them already:
"You're judging her when you don't even know her!"
"Not all women who get tattoos are wild!"
"The true sluts look like good girls!"

Blah blah blah. I get it. And I've met many level-headed intelligent and sane tattoo'd babes.
But see, the REAL reasons I don't plan ahead with a tattoo'd lady are as follows...

.Bro ..I have a tattoo of a knife oon my dIk head actually....u want me to show u? (No ofeense ) smiley
Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by felzylix(m): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2018
KillaBeauty:

Are you married?

Are you in a serious relationship?

If No, then Op might be just right..

4 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by MrCork: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2018
KillaBeauty:

..but y u all ways swaaaarin....muss u swaaaar? ...u have mental issues? (Smh ) undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Remsilla(m): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2018
2buffagain:

Do you know any First Ladies with tattoos?
Yes... Bettina Wulff. grin

1 Like

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by nastik(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2018
No one buys a benz and intentionally scratches it. if u have a tatoo u are simply a Gongoro

2 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by chronique(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2018
Nice one OP. Tattoos and multiple piercings are a huge turn off for me. I can't even date someone with a tattoo, let alone talk of wanting to marry one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship / What Would Be Your Reaction If.. / 4 Tips To Keep A Woman's Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.