Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA (30434 Views)

Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease / In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by lilfreezy: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
kiss
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin aboki
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by McGg: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
some mumu and yeye news will be popping up now to divert our attentions from plateau massacre

THIS IS NIGERIA!!!
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by 9japarrot: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
All this useless Northerners are the waste prodcut affecting the country, after getting high on poo and urine they goan kill another 86 christians somwhere claiming they rusttled their cattles..

1 Like

Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Newpride(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
It’s finished for the northern part of the country ..

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Tarzan360(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Jeeeeeeeesu" see the colour looks like there own brand of hero
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by tobida: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
ABOKI Y ARE WE WASTING TIME.

ARE THE IGBO NOT TO BLAME? grin grin grin grin grin

NIGERIA IS JUST FULL OF DISAPPOINTMENTS.

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by dermmy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
This one still better pass terrorism grin

1 Like

Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by harizonal123(m): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by jahbiz: 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
EmagNig:
“It is important for parents to know and pay attention to the recently discovered substances of abuse like, 10 days old human urine,
this must be a joke
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by phreakabitoo: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
LMAO! See my Norther brothers (*God forbid*) People!

1 Like

Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by blazer2018: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by freshinko: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
They should kep it up, up there. These discovery is fantastically awesome. After smoking all these abracadabra, Cattles will then become life worthy than that of human beings.
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by IamAkinzy: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mke govt just arest d ones wey dem fit see
Lock dem in a fully Ac room
ANd allowed dem to watch tonyt match.
No torturin like a 9ja match!!!
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Zaikon(m): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
chyy5:
Must you mention what they smoke or drink?Some that are not aware will start to experiment this new discovery

Exactly my fear

1 Like

Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by ozoebuka1(m): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lol... They'll still find a way to blame it on igbo people in the north... But who teaches these guys these methods... From codeine to sniffing toilet pit to sniffing drainage/gutter now to drinking urine... This one week me walahi grin

1 Like

Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by asawanathegreat(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
New method of highness must be developed by victim
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by femliany(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
What do you expect from people that value cows more than human lives
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Maket: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
Bringing this to media or news is like educating or advertising other ways of getting high to people.

Note: I have my urine to sale. A litter is 2000k
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Tunagee(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
EmagNig:
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Command in Adamawa says some youth in the state now utilises human urine to intoxicate themselves.

The state commander of agency, Mr Yakubu Kibo made this known Tuesday in Yola in his speech to mark the 2018 UN International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking.

Kibo said other new items abused include dry pawpaw leaves, dry plantain leaves, burnt tyres, as well as a solution made from tom tom sweet and lacasera drink, Guardian reports.

“It is important for parents to know and pay attention to the recently discovered substances of abuse like dry paw paw leaves, tom tom in lacasera drink, 10 days old human urine, methylated, spirit in coke drink, dry plantain leaves, burnt tyres among others,” he said.

While describing drug abuse as a rampaging fire that does not discriminate, Kibo called for collaborative effort to create a drug free society.

“For the drug war to be successful, the supply and demand reduction must go hand in hand.

“To that effect, from January to date, the Adamawa command has seized 2,742.358 kg of assorted illicit drugs,” he said.

Kibo said the seized drugs included cannabis sativa, tramadol tablets, cough syrup with codeine, diazepam tablets, exol-5, pentozocine injection and codeine tablets.

He also said that a total of 67 suspected drug dealers were arrested within the period under review out of which 26 were convicted and sentenced to various jail terms.

In areas of counseling and rehabilitation, Kibo said 20 drug addicts were counseled and rehabilitated within the year.

He listed lack of operational vehicle, inadequate staff, poor funding and hostilities by some communities as the major challenges facing the agency in the state.

https://lailasnews.com/youths-in-adamawa-now-get-high-on-human-urine-ndlea/

Mumu people!
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by asawanathegreat(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
New method of highness
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Ebread1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
I'm nt surprise sha,those northern people lk highness scatter.
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by BAVOSKI(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
See the NDLEa officers lips..head of druglers
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by danielblessing(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
wetin be this?
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Centcanada: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
]THIS VERY ISSUE OF DRUG ABUSE IS GETTING OUT OF HAND. IF YOU ASK ME, FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OR ALL WELL KNOW AGENCY INVOLVE SHOULD TAKE IT SERIOUSLY IN THE SENSE THAT THEY SHOULD SET UP A TEAM THAT CAN EASILY CHECK OUR YOUNG BOYS AND GIRLS MOST BECAUSE EACH TIME YOU SEE MOST OF THEM, THEY ARE ALWAYS TAKING WITH COKE. AND I BELIEVE INSIDE THAT COKE, THERE ARE OTHER SUBSTANCES APPLIED ON IT JUST TO TAKE IT FOR HIGH PURPOSE BUT PRETEND AS IF THEY ARE TAKING COKE.
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
If these people could abuse the drug meant for horses(rochi/rochar) I see no reason why they can't drink human's urine to get high.

Nigeria is really doomed
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Xkalaban(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
Wow dry pawpaw leaf, dried plantain leaf and lastly 10 days old urine. This is simply madness for Christ sake.....

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Divay22(f): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Seriously grin grin grin
Who's from Adamawa here pls

1 Like

Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Maket: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Emempaul:
WAT DID I JUST SEE.....

HIGH ON 10 DAYS OLD HUMAN URINE KE..,..

Ammonia from it can intoxicates one.

This news will do more harm than good as it will show other ways of getting high to people.

1 litter of urine now cost 2000k
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Afec1000givers: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
for people who can kill entire community because of 300cows should be able to high on anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by zolajpower: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
angelboy01:
Let them drink whatever they like. Bunch of illustrates... After their defeat by Argentina, Nigerian Players were so ashamed of their failure that they decided to hide their identity so that they would not be recognized.

Moses dressed like a monk. While walking on the streets of Moscow in Russia, suddenly an old lady walked up to him and said:
"Hi Moses!" Amazed and angry that an old lady had recognized him, he went back and dressed like a Muslim girl, covering his whole face leaving only the eyes.

Again he bumped into the same old lady and she said:
"Moses, nice meeting you again!"

Confused and puzzled he asked,"But how did you recognize me ma'am?"

The old lady laughed out loud and said:
"Are you stupid or what? It's me Iwobi.

Argentina always raping Nigeria. Nonsense Ref, Nonsense Ighalo
U.must be high on 10 day old urine ,missed with baby shit

1 Like

Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by SOLUTION99(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
MAKE I START DEY SALE MY URINE TO ADAMAWA PEOPLE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! / Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony / Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.