Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA (30436 Views)

Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease / In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Bgorgeous: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
Oooh
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by teflonjake(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
chyy5:
Must you mention what they smoke or drink?Some that are not aware will start to experiment this new discovery

Shut up you stinking mouth ....The north is nigerias problem ....

1 Like

Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Justicealh3(m): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Who gos there
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Legalize cannabis, so that they can plant it and take it as tea. It is safer and not as dangerous as these chemicals they take.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by osazsky(m): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
DAT means I will soon start a new biz, selling of packaged fermented urine, kia c me c money,so to make money in Dis country is very easy o,my people buy anything even poo,my urine is expensive, contains alcohol, 56%, suger 3%, vitamins,low fat,in fact if u take it it goes directly into d brain,only serious buyers should contact me check f price list on Jiji, there is room for negotiating depending on d one u want,early morning own is very expensive o
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by gr8tone: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
chyy5:
Must you mention what they smoke or drink?Some that are not aware will start to experiment this new discovery
I totally agree with you. This is a bad reportage.
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Machinegun91(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Is that why super eagles loose?
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
teflonjake:

Shut up you stinking mouth ....The north is nigerias problem ....

When did you escape? Yabaleft patient.
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Ziggylady(f): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nuisance of the highest order..I guess its time to ban Nigerians from urinating....because of habbokki's need to get high

1 Like

Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by phreakabitoo: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
FG please hurry up and ban urine, just as you did tramadol and codeine to save the Northern youth.
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by teflonjake(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
chyy5:

When did you escape? Yabaleft patient.

Herdsman I sight you
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by phreakabitoo: 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ziggylady:

Nuisance of the highest order..I guess its time to ban Nigerians from urinating....because of habbokki's need to get high

LMAO! We posted the same thing simultaneously.
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Abuloma80(f): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
chyy5:

That's exactly my thoughts. God bless you my brother. Why is an officer be listing those drugs? Many may not know these, so he has just given them substitutes to their seized/banned drugs. Baba NDLEA should have known that better.

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Ziggylady(f): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
phreakabitoo:

LMAO! We posted the same thing simultaneously.

You got that right cheesy
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Olavas(m): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ecclesiastes 9:11 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Olavas(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ecclesiastes 9:11 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. shocked
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by phase1: 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
Useless northern region keep slowing the rest of the country. Their politicians take the lion share robbing other productive region yet they have nothing to show for it except Sai barbarian junkies high on drugs and innovating new ways of getting high. Is Arewa cursed?

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by BreakupNigeria: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
Daeylar:
Is it the need to get high that serious that they resort to 10 days old urine? sad
Humanity has lost northern Nigeria!! This news is freaking surreal, I'm now covered with goose pimples cryPlease cry who has the key to North Korea's nukes?
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Waiting I no go see for obodo Nigeria. Urine, hmm!!!... These people no go stop here, ban urine,they go use shit �, ban shit, they go use dead animal...this people should STOP this naaaa.... angry angry angry undecided
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by sunboy(m): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
LacaTom = Lacasera + TomTom
Suck away ... they sit around the suck away and inhale the stuff too
I almost forgot, what about burning tires.

Awon were!!!

If you served in the north, this wouldn’t be a news.
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by pekeyim: 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
Please ban human urine!! Stupid people.
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by adims96(m): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
I will start selling mine
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by nduka84(m): 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
northern leaders and government will still blame igbos for this one too. Just like they blamed igbos for codine addiction in the north. And some of their Yoruba supporters will support them too.

4 Likes

Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by danjalingo: 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
They should just ban urine in that state, kowai.
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by willibounce1(m): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
phranklyn92:
Are you telling me that one Aboki somewhere will gulp Urine regardless of the stench and all just to get high?!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Idonbilivit!!! angry

People who drink cow urine will eat and drink anything. They will still that killing themselves and drinking their blood.
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ibos sell urine to them -MURIC.

BUNCH OF IDIOTS .

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by themanderon: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
A generation that is busy destroying itself....Northerners need to ask themselves some important questions. Like why is this new generation hell bent on self destruction Clearly a failure of leadership and by extension that is why the nation is in a mess because these same people have found a way of perpetuating themselves in power.
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Stanleysteno(m): 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
Paperwhite:
shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy wink "Science students" now upgraded.The world is in trouble just of because of the urge to abuse substance.
I agree with u totally,
At this stage, maybe we call dem suicide squad grin
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 27, 2018
No wonder liver and kidney problems is daily increasing in theis country
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by RaptorX: 1:40am On Jun 27, 2018
I don't think they drink it, instead it's inhaled.
Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Jephyard(m): 1:56am On Jun 27, 2018
Some of you may think this is a joke. Make as much fun as you like but what majority of you fail to see is that it affect everyone of us in this country. Most of them end up coming to city taking up the menial jobs. The okada man, lawns guys, security man, alabaru, labourers (for construction) just to name a few moat of them are junkies who can be security threat to your homes.

We all in real danger due to economic downturn solely because of Our bad attitude toward life. For looking the other side when leaders elected to take care of the well-being of this country robbed us blind yet we hail them for doing nothing.

If you think this doesn't concern you I pity you all. Keep electing bad people into office and in the nearest 40 years Nigeria will become slum. If you don't know we have more poor people on earth than any other country.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA by Rhea(f): 2:01am On Jun 27, 2018
EmagNig:
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Command in Adamawa says some youth in the state now utilises human urine to intoxicate themselves.

The state commander of agency, Mr Yakubu Kibo made this known Tuesday in Yola in his speech to mark the 2018 UN International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking.

Kibo said other new items abused include dry pawpaw leaves, dry plantain leaves, burnt tyres, as well as a solution made from tom tom sweet and lacasera drink, Guardian reports.

“It is important for parents to know and pay attention to the recently discovered substances of abuse like dry paw paw leaves, tom tom in lacasera drink, 10 days old human urine, methylated, spirit in coke drink, dry plantain leaves, burnt tyres among others,” he said.

While describing drug abuse as a rampaging fire that does not discriminate, Kibo called for collaborative effort to create a drug free society.

“For the drug war to be successful, the supply and demand reduction must go hand in hand.

“To that effect, from January to date, the Adamawa command has seized 2,742.358 kg of assorted illicit drugs,” he said.

Kibo said the seized drugs included cannabis sativa, tramadol tablets, cough syrup with codeine, diazepam tablets, exol-5, pentozocine injection and codeine tablets.

He also said that a total of 67 suspected drug dealers were arrested within the period under review out of which 26 were convicted and sentenced to various jail terms.

In areas of counseling and rehabilitation, Kibo said 20 drug addicts were counseled and rehabilitated within the year.

He listed lack of operational vehicle, inadequate staff, poor funding and hostilities by some communities as the major challenges facing the agency in the state.

https://lailasnews.com/youths-in-adamawa-now-get-high-on-human-urine-ndlea/

What business of NDLEA is it if one decides to consume their 10-day old urine? We live in a country where we recycle politicians, drive recycled cars, wear recycled cloths. Why deprive frustrated people from recycling their urine? Na your mouth dey take dey consume the urine? grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! / Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony / Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.