Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari (27700 Views)

LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos / Supreme Court Rules On Plateau And Bauchi Governorship Election 3pm / Benue: Buhari Will Never Be Part Of Any Unconstitutional Act – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
This Buhari is brainless !

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Almunjid(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ganiyat72:

Buharii is not a father but a devil, drinking the blood of innocent nigerians. My advice to u is, if ur father is evil like buharii, kill him and allah will not be angry with u.
My father is not evil nor is buhari evil. Politicians are responsible for all the killings, so don't blame buhari for any body's death.
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
KEVIND:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/06/buhari-dont-blame-me-for-herdsmen-killings/

This man is evil, he keeps equating Zamfara with middle belt. Until the number exceeds the zamfara death so the herdsmen wont stop.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Almunjid(m): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:
This Buhari is brainless !
Yes, just like u! Buhari till 2023! Sai Baba!!
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by lookingfly: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
So Jos shouldn't complain......it's a pity and a mistake Nigeria has this senile, wicked terrorist as her president. He's not even ashamed, he can open he's mouth and spew thrash.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by okechukwu3: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
Benue and Jos people , you have heard from Mr President, your death Toll has not measured up to that of Zamfara, so expect more killing before FG willl react

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by 99100(m): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
Switruth:
Just imagine. Na human life them dey compare like this oh.

What a country and what a president.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by bejeria101(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
So says the last cowbender that is keeping body count scores. Airhead daura relic

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Techfield(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
#Deport fulani herdsmen Buhari lazy president

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by ojuolu(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
When i read this kind of justification, my heart bleed for my dear country. Anyone that value life and humanity will not compare figures of these unfortunate deaths. Can you imagine comparing states statistics of needless, mindless deaths by the chief security officer of the nation? i weep for Nigeria....there was once a country.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by resurgent2019: 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
imaging having a terrorist as your President?

Southerners, conserve your energy for there shall be a war next year and we shall defeat our enemies.

Buhari and his minions think it will be easy to defeat almost 95 million christians. He must be deluded!!!

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by omoelerin1: 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ganiyat72:
PRESIDIOTBUHARII is not just an illiterate terrorist HERDSMAN he's a brailess, autistic, imbecilic, fooolish, idiotic, moronic, retardic, cretinious bastarrd.

He idiotic buhari and all his supporters like tinubu, adeshina, ngige, amechi, onu, ouk, lier muhammed, olosho onochie, okorocha, fashola and all the online, offline BMC supporters will not die better......useless accursed foooools.
I pity your wretched life.
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by KrocAce(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
Sirjamo:
He said that for the benefit of the stupid and inconsiquential fools that always rush to say that Buhari wants to finish all Nigeria Christians.

Yes and I choose to agree with you, but he should have a better way to say it.
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
Almunjid:

Yes, just like u!
Buhari till 2023! Sai Baba!!

Oh, did you also suck cow's nipples for milk ? No wonder.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by omoelerin1: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ganiyat72:

AMEN

The deepest part of hell fire is waiting for that lying and fraustar called OSIBANJO and the fake arss MBAKA
Which section of the fire is waiting for you? The middle?
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Almunjid(m): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Oh, did you also suck cow's nipples for milk ? No wonder.
Ur father is my senior brother, He sucked it before me.
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Akiika: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lies! lies!! lies!!!
You all gullible latched on it.
Why are people like this? Buhari never said anything comparing Zamfara death to Plateau.
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Dearlord(m): 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
I don't blame Buhari I blame the wretched people who participated in moving him into power.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Ganiyat72(f): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
omoelerin1:
Who's this dindirin?........will u fooool get off my mention?

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by omoelerin1: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ganiyat72:

Who's this dindirin?........will u fooool get off my mention?
Oponu
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Ganiyat72(f): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
omoelerin1:

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by omoelerin1: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=Ganiyat72 post=68873307][/quote]Be conscious of your BP, it's a fast killer.
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by amana49: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mr President are you encouraging the killing .

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Goddex: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
My brother or sister, the thing just weak me. Can you imagine this blood thirsty vagabond comparing killings among states in the country he is supposed to be the president?? What daftness! What kind of iberiberism is this? Yet some useful idiots still want to vote for him again!!
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
BMZK:

We are in trouble in this country. ONLY IN THE CONTEXT OF A SENTENCE DO WORDS HAVE ANY MEANING.

Almost all the people who commented except NOETHNICITY quoted Mr. President out of context.

Read the statement again below made by PMB with open mind and you will understand he is only emphasizing that the crisis is not religious because the killings also happened in Zamfara among people of the same faith.

"Buhari said the killings in Zamfara State was, however, more than the numbers recorded in Plateau and Benue states put together, stressing that Plateau killings should not be seen as a religious crisis."

The fact that 99% of the so called educated people here cannot read and understand the above statement gives our politicians confidence that they can always deceive the mass because the level of naivety of the majority is extremely high .
Nigerians are deliberately being mischievous as they ve been unrelenting in their inhuman misrepresentation of PMB.
They pick the presidents words out of context and give it a totally different meaning.
The alarming tin about this is that, while they have been very very successful in their distortion and misrepresentation of PMB words, they re deliberately driving a wadge between Nigerians. This to me is tantamount to blackmail.
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Almunjid:

Ur father is my senior brother, He sucked it before me.

And your father inherited the habit from Uthman dan Fodio, right ?

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by donb06: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
Jay31:

How else do u want him to speak? Maybe u will have to be employed to teach pmb how to speak. The question is there were more killings in zamfara in the last weeks compare to what we have seen in jos, why is the media not talking about zamfara? Why is it that its that of plateau that they now carry making the whole thing look like religious crisis? That's what the president us saying in case u can't read.
If not for the media you wouldnt have heard it sef olodo..

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by emmizy02: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
Is the president trying to justify the killings in plateau and Benue?
Presido has disappointed us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband / Buhari With Thabo Mbeki And Abdulsalam Abubakar (photo) / Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.