Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner (48076 Views)

Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by hollah123: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Rapoo:
at 25 and you don't go to church to enhance your spirit being.

mehn! you're heading to doom
which spirit being when all pastors are already planning to collect d little u are earning all in the name of funding your spiritual account for blessings.i don't subscribe to that.just know d God u serve,read your Bible and always have a way of communicating and connecting with him

1 Like

Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by moorevic(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
heheheheheh you go chop Bsc. abi
Education is meant to enlighten and broaden your view to things not make you a slave to modern world.
Think outside your box sweetie. Aim high and start little

I am a Marketing graduate(B.sc).[/quote]
linqzs:
Please, I am 26years old and I am jobless. I seriously need a job so I can start supporting myself and my dad.
If anyone can help me in securing an interview, I will be very much grateful.

I am a Marketing graduate(B.sc).

1 Like

Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by Klington: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
at 25 you still fight over

Barca and Madrid

Messi and Ronaldo

U need help like Nigeria
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by madgoat(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
IamPlato:

At 25 you Sit Down To Watch Emmanuella Comedy undecided . No Make Me Swear For You

At 25 you Have Pictures Of 50cent And Snoop dog And Por.nstars On Your Room Wall. You Will Soon Die

At 25 You Follow Reigna Daniels, Jaden smith, Emmanuella on Facebook And Instagram. You Are Mad But You Dont Know

At 25 you Dont Know Your Head Way In Life. Go To Mountain Of Fire

At 25 you Spend Time Smokin weed with Friends And Fvcking Every Thing In Skirt. You Have Fvcked up Your Destiny

At 25, teenagers Excite Your Prick. Sense Fall On You

Shame On You
Shut up... I am over 30years and I do all that

1 Like

Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by Dollarship(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
Rapoo:
at 25 and you don't go to church to enhance your spirit being.

mehn! you're heading to doom
Continue to go to church o cheesy
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by lilmax(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
ruggedtimi:
I have a friend who is doing extremely well but he still does 90% of the above list.
why don't you join him?
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by Blonchilli(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
I've seen guys thirty years and above who still do things on this list
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by ImaIma1(f): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
At 25 you don't know what a cover letter is.

You are still asking "what does this cover letter of a thing look like?"

OP the No 5 just got me. How do people spell their names emphasizing their H factor
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by linqzs: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
moorevic:
heheheheheh you go chop Bsc. abi
Education is meant to enlighten and broaden your view to things not make you a slave to modern world.
Think outside your box sweetie. Aim high and start little

I am a Marketing graduate(B.sc).Please, I am 26years old and I am jobless. I seriously need a job so I can start supporting myself and my dad.
If anyone can help me in securing an interview, I will be very much grateful.

I am a Marketing graduate(B.sc).

I do understand what you mean. Sometimes we can't do things on our own and what I am basically looking for is direction to a path

1 Like

Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by geezyk(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
moorevic:
That's some matured shit i have read on NL in 25 years
It's just the plain truth.
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by chival(f): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
Number 5 annoys me so much. Unfortunately, there people in their thirties who still do this.
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by moorevic(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
What exactly are you doing for a living at the moment?
linqzs:

I do understand what you mean. Sometimes we can't do things on our own and what I am basically looking for is direction to a path
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by anochuko01(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
AmeLonRo:
OR watching life enhancing videos and talks on youtube.

sweet sweet sweet. I love you for this Bro.
especially for those who may find reading difficult.
I got to know more about ellion musk, gates, Tesla, jobs and Thomas Edison from YouTube videos.
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by ruggedtimi(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
lilmax:
why don't you join him?
lol!! was expecting this..wealth he inherited.
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by Blessinq1(f): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
Op..all die nah die. The crux of the matter is to know ones aim and purpose in life even before 25
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by Rapoo(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
hollah123:
which spirit being when all pastors are already planning to collect d little u are earning all in the name of funding your spiritual account for blessings.i don't subscribe to that.just know d God u serve,read your Bible and always have a way of communicating and connecting with him

going to church is very essential
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by Rapoo(m): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dollarship:
Continue to go to church o cheesy
sure
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by linqzs: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
moorevic:
What exactly are you doing for a living at the moment?

Submitting cv

1 Like

Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by moorevic(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
I know you are aiming for greater prospects but have you tried ICL?
linqzs:

Submitting cv
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
madgoat:
Shut up... I am over 30years and I do all that
your moniker says it all madgoat

1 Like

Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by SoapQueen(f): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
BluntBoy:
Soapqueen, hope you aren't struggling with any of the aforementioned constraints

Hells nah.
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by linqzs: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
moorevic:
I know you are aiming for greater prospects but have you tried ICL?

Please, what's ICL?
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by ImaIma1(f): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
chival:
Number 5 annoys me so much. Unfortunately, there people in their thirties who still do this.

As in ehn!! I just hate seeing names spent like that. Older ones still do it. I don't know whoever lied to them that it is cute.
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Promxy94:

Which book don't just include that in the list, who reading those books help, even the sellers how have it impacted positively in there lives.Those writers are they, different from you. Once its not educational books and my Religious books, or relaxation books like comics... I don't read .

If only you had taken reading seriously, you'd know the difference between 'there' and 'their'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by fulfilled2016: 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
ruggedtimi:
I have a friend who is doing extremely well but he still does 90% of the above list.

He's one of a few, most people doing all those at 25 aren't doing well at all.

1 Like

Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by Promxy94(m): 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
skarlett:

If only you had taken reading seriously, you'd know the difference between 'there' and 'their'
And am sure you know that,despite the fact that you are a bookworm, you still make grammatical mistakes and blunders....
Nobody is above mistakes madam.
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by BluntBoy(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hells nah.
Good. I am happy to hear that.
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by Alezy(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
15 you belong to a cult group

16 you keep supporting buhari for 2019

17 you still think Ighalo is still better pass yinka ayefele
I love number 17
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by Divay22(f): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
sexdoll:
rich people die.

wretched pensioners die.

all die na die. cheesy cheesy cheesy
But it's better to die rich than wretched.
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by Divay22(f): 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
@25 you still make excuses for your failures and your incompetence.

Still blame others for your mistakes.

Scared of taking responsibilities.

You're can't take a stand and hold on to it.

Still listen to the opinion of others.

No one is expecting much from you, but at least don't fail yourself.
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by sexdoll: 12:18am On Jun 28, 2018
Divay22:

But it's better to die rich than wretched.

i think it's better not to die at all. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / How I Was Dumped By My First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.