Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner (48081 Views)

Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by jaksmillioniar: 2:58am On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=prisiluv post=68872449][/quote] beauty
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by jaksmillioniar: 2:59am On Jun 28, 2018
ImaIma1:
At 25 you don't know what a cover letter is.

You are still asking "what does this cover letter of a thing look like?"

OP the No 5 just got me. How do people spell their names emphasizing their H factor
u beta shut up dis life u cant knw evrytin d fact u knew dosnt mean u mock others
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by ImaIma1(f): 5:04am On Jun 28, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
u beta shut up dis life u cant knw evrytin d fact u knew dosnt mean u mock others

You better shut up and be humble!!

If you don't know it, say you don't know it and quit growing wings on my mention.

Take your bitterness elsewhere because i don't need it.

*Added

If you are 25 and are still an overgrown baby that cannot express your opinion without insults or accept criticism without throwing tantrums, go and play with sand.
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by tk4rd: 7:38am On Jun 28, 2018
anochuko01:
great list!
At 25 You haven't started reading books. life enhancing books.
Life has many many facets.. So, which facet of life would one read it's books in order to enhance on it? (Don't tell me "All of it".. Life is so vast) .. This world is so filled with books.
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by tk4rd: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2018
anochuko01:

you read religious books. are you planning to be a pastor? if yes, no wahala.
you read educational books. are you planning to be a tutor? if yes, no wahala.
you read relaxation books. if that puts money into your account, then no wahala too.

but if you're planning to be financially independent, read books from those who already are.
if you'll one day love to own a firm, then start preparing by studying books of those who already have.
how knowledgeable are you about investment?
what skills do you have? you can learn more or new ones by studying in the comfort of your home.
lastly, great ideas are results of developed mind. and a developed mind is an outcome of dedication to studying. ask any successful person.

when a person decides what life to live, he can then know what books to read to enhance his chances. And that'll be a great thing to start doing at 25
@ The bolded..
You have answered the question here..
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by moorevic(m): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2018
Integrated cooperative services ltd is a recruiting firm.The conduct interview for their clients. Register with them maybe you might be more lucky than i was when the call you up. Google them
www.icsjobportal.com/

linqzs:

Please, what's ICL?
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by sammirano: 9:03am On Jun 28, 2018
Op is correct
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by adegeye38(m): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2018
azraeljaheel:
At the end all man shall die....

Just do good deeds...

Hurt no man, inconvenient no man
Not only good deeds man, but you need to give your life to Christ also, he is the only way to eternal life
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by adegeye38(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2018
m784n:
[s][/s]
Dont be foolish dude, without the helo of the Spiritual you can reach anywhere
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2018
adegeye38:

Not only good deeds man, but you need to give your life to Christ also, he is the only way to eternal life

Deeper life sighted grin

Am not a stingy person wink so am sure I have GIVEN my LIFE to CHRIST grin cheesy

Èmí cheerful giver grin
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2018
adegeye38:

Dont be foolish dude, without the helo of the Spiritual you can reach anywhere

Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by adegeye38(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Deeper life sighted grin

Am not a stingy person wink so am sure I have GIVEN my LIFE to CHRIST grin cheesy

Èmí cheerful giver grin
Alright bro, just make sure you have, you have a lot to gain if you do bro and everything to lose if you don't smiley

1 Like

Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by adegeye38(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=m784n post=68896301][/quote]
If you think that this life is just by chance and has nothing to do with d spiritual, then u are a fool grin
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by adegeye38(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=m784n post=68896301][/quote]

If you think that this life is just by chance and has nothing to do with d spiritual, then u are a fool grin
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Promxy94:

And am sure you know that,despite the fact that you are a bookworm, you still make grammatical mistakes and blunders....
Nobody is above mistakes madam.

Was that in contention?

Have a nice day oga
Re: At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner by N0favors: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
can I call you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / How I Was Dumped By My First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.