Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba (31985 Views)

Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory / One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa / Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by Constie(f): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2018
Hmmm...

Nigeria, all is well...
Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2018
BabaO2:
Coaching crew be messed up, Iwobi would have done better than ighalo if introduced earlier. Ighalo was a wrong choice to be introduced in that match. The guy has not been clinical since moving to china. Why preferring him to younger and better player? I ghalo would have lost the 2 goals scored by Musa against Iceland
why did iwobi not do magic during Croatia's match. Make una no dey make noise. There is something called teamwork. No one would have done better, they did their best together!
Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by lastempero: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2018
nzeobi:
ighalo and rohr sent us packing.
if your first and second choice strikers are not performing then you give your third choice simeon nwankwo a chance.

Wonder why iwobi was not featured.
Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by Passion2009: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2018
Edubbs:
Africans and Nigerians in particular always see bad officiating whenever they lose.

*The first bad officiating i saw was not giving our defender a red card for clipping the feet of de maria from behind when he was through on goal.

*The second one was the penalty given to Nigeria. A tussle in the box from a corner kick. 8 out of 10 referees would have ignored that incident. And then we say the referee was biased against us. lol.

Typical Nigerian mentality. Always finding someone or something to blame.

The Nigerian goal was rightly a penalty. Was that not the same penalty they awarded to Croatia in our first match? Check Fifa rules.
Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by phase1: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2018
Drogba if Ighalo were as swift and clinic as you by burying the chances his team mates worked hard to gift in front in front of goal we won't be having there wouldn't have been any need for the penalty argument. The game would have been settled right there.

It's a pity but the major task for the NFF is to start scouting for swift-footed, hungry strikers, and do away with the likes of fattened Ighalo. Let him go and continue eating his chinese chicken and turkey.

It's not as if the coach was not warned about this disaster called Ighalo who can't even lift his lap to kick the ball properly.
Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by BabaO2: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2018
majekdom2:
why did iwobi not do magic during Croatia's match. Make una no dey make noise. There is something called teamwork. No one would have done better, they did their best together!
Because he was played out of position, behind Mikel in that match. corrections were made in subsequent matches, he was not included in the plan. Ighalo has no place in that team
Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by nzeobi(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2018
lastempero:

Wonder why iwobi was not featured.
iwobi was poor in all the matches he played it should about current form and not reputation.
me even think the coach now behaves like a typical Nigerian sentimental politician.
Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by opeyemicollins(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2018
THUNDER fire MESSI and the REFREE and VAR
Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by Edubbs: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2018
Passion2009:

The Nigerian goal was rightly a penalty. Was that not the same penalty they awarded to Croatia in our first match? Check Fifa rules.
Yes I know this.

But it was a call that the referee could easily have ignored.

Most of us didn't even know what happened until the referee stopped play and we saw the replay.

If the officials were biased and wanted Nigeria out that penalty would never have been awarded.

They would have just ignored it and 1 percent of the world won't talk about it.
Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by calddon(m): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2018
Always looking for wia to pitch blame for Failures
Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by babadeee(m): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2018
embarassed embarassed my chest is still painting me up till now

1 Like

Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by drfancy(m): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2018
oshe11:
If Drogba truly said this, then he s BLINDED by being AFRICAN

That ref even favoured Nigeria more self....
I doubt it,if you really watch and observe the match.

1 Like

Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 27, 2018
BabaO2:
Because he was played out of position, behind Mikel in that match. corrections were made in subsequent matches, he was not included in the plan. Ighalo has no place in that team
na so!
Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by kenex4ever(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2018
How on earth could drogba say this with all his experience in the game.

1 Like

Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by lastempero: 11:18am On Jun 27, 2018
nzeobi:

iwobi was poor in all the matches he played it should about current form and not reputation.
me even think the coach now behaves like a typical Nigerian sentimental politician.

Trust no white man,seriously speaking the coach contributed more than 50% of eagles woes.

1 Like

Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2018
They will allow us to beat them during friendly games and beat us when it matters more.
Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by joshmee4real(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2018
Lol. First, It was Yakubu, nw Ighalo both from Edo. It pains me cuz I m from Edo too

1 Like

Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by nonix22(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2018
hmmm. na talk u talk for here o shocked(tickets and advert placement) shocked shocked

chai
MrRhymes101:
Everybody knows this. Even FIFA knows it but they know argentina would make them more money against france than naija... Wedding MC

1 Like

Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by fydax: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
nzeobi:
ighalo and rohr sent us packing.
if your first and second choice strikers are not performing then you give your third choice simeon nwankwo a chance.

I think that our coach now thinks like a typical Nigeria politician who puts sentiments over competence.
You don't hv sense
Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by nzeobi(m): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
fydax:
You don't hv sense
you that has sense contribute let's see.
Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by skydude(m): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
The problem is Benin juju is worrying the super eagles the last time in the world cup it was yakubu the Benin juju followed, now it followed another Benin guy ighalo. Benin I hail ena
Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by Thojan(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
True talk champ..
Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by DiggITnetwork: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
Live reactions of Nigerians as their team lose against Argentina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWkpqE8e0_8
Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by Kobidave1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
I swear bros u Sabi football. Everybody is just blaming the ref. Nonsense
Edubbs:
Africans and Nigerians in particular always see bad officiating whenever they lose.

*The first bad officiating i saw was not giving our defender a red card for clipping the feet of de maria from behind when he was through on goal.

*The second one was the penalty given to Nigeria. A tussle in the box from a corner kick. 8 out of 10 referees would have ignored that incident. And then we say the referee was biased against us. lol.

Typical Nigerian mentality. Always finding someone or something to blame.
Re: Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba by dipopooo(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
oshe11:
If Drogba truly said this, then he s BLINDED by being AFRICAN

That ref even favoured Nigeria more self....

Thank u my broda

(1) (2) (Reply)

Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) / Kante, Azpilicueta, Ampadu & Others Rock Chelsea Away Kit (Photos) / EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.