Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool (4215 Views)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Grandma Rocks A Teenage Boy At A Party / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Gossipninja: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2018
A woman appears to assault a black teenager at a pool after allegedly telling him and his pals: “You don’t belong here.”

According to cops, Stephanie Sebby-Strempel “hit the boy in the chest and face” before biting police officers when they tried to detain her.

The 15-year-old lad claims the woman hurled racial abuse at him and his friends as they were leaving the pool in Summerville, South Carolina on Sunday.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/white-woman-arrested-after-racially-abusing-and-attacking-black-boy-15-at-swimming-pool-because-he-didnt-belong/

cc: Mynd44, Lalasticalala
Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
racism is very dangerous and the effects can snowball easily into a major catastrophe. I have never had any major business with a white man but seeing these stories of how they murder blacks from Europe, to the Americas etc, when I see a white man the kind of thoughts that brew in my mind ehn...I now have to start thinking positive for them to disappear. not too many people can be this patient

2 Likes

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
KKK decendants are still keeping to their traditions in the states. There will always be racism like/ accept it or not.... Especially in the States angry

2 Likes

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Avedonn: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
Some people are naturally racist especially in the US.

But I'll also blame the black Americans in some cases. From their dressing to their way of life.

70% of American blacks are useless and contribute nothing to American development. That's why the whites always look down on them.

I was watching MSNBC documentary about crime and prisoners in America and I observed 80% of incarcerated inmates in their penitentiaries are black Americans. And their crimes range from Armed robbery, burglary, rape, gang and drug related murder etc.

Those that are free, only specializes in Music, basketball and pimping. You hardly see a black American working with NASA, college professors or other related important jobs that contribute to the development of their country.

I am beginning to suspect that there's something wrong with black race all over the world because I've never seen a single black nation that is developed or making reasonable progress. Even those located in the Americas.

1. Africa = 95% poverty with the exception of South Africa. Even the South African development was due to the white settlers.

2. Haiti and Jamaica are 100% black countries located in the America's but also one of the poorest in the world.

3. Papua New Guinea located between Australia and New Zealand and New Guinea is the poorest between the tree countries.

Even in South America, the poorest race are blacks.

11 Likes

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
Avedonn:

But I'll also blame the black Americans in some cases. From their dressing to their way of life.

70% of American blacks are useless and contribute nothing to American development. That's why the whites always look down on them.

I was watching MSNBC documentary about crime and person in America and I observed 80% of incarcerated inmates in their penitentiaries are black Americans. And their crimes range from Armed robbery, burglary, rape, gang and drug related murder etc.

Those that are free, only specializes on Music, basketball and pimping. You hardly see a black American working with NASA, college professors or other related important jobs that contribute to the development of their country.

I am beginning to suspect that there's something wrong with black race all over the world because I've never seen a single black nation that's develop or making reasonable progress. Even those located in the America's.

1. Africa = 95% poverty with the exception of South Africa. Even the South African development was due the white settlers.

2. Haiti and Jamaica are 100% black country located in the America's but also one of the poorest in the world.

3. Papua New Guinea located between Australia and New Zealand and it's the poorest between the tree countries.

You've just said it all. Inasmuch as there are lots of white racists, blacks in America contribute to a great extent the way they are being treated by their actions and attitude. Their character traits make the whites to be defensive of their neighborhoods. However, there are still senseless racists among the whites.

2 Likes

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by ibori1(m): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
c urself

1 Like

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Avedonn: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
CaptJeffry:
You've just said it all. Inasmuch as there are lots of white racists, blacks in America contribute to a great extent to the way they are being treated by their actions and attitude. Their character traits make the whites to be defensive of their neighborhoods. However, there are still senseless racists among the whites.

That's true

If you notice, even the white kids behave and act more decent than the American black kids.

And the most painful thing is that even the educated and successful blacks like Oprah Winfrey, Condeliza Rice, Jessy Jackson, Ben Carson etc. Are doing nothing to change their people mentality.

Do you know that racism exist even within the black community?

The mulattos also look down on their fellow blacks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Avedonn:

That's true

If you notice, even the white kids behave and act more decent than the American black kids.

And the most painful thing is that even the educated and successful blacks like Oprah Winfrey, Condeliza Rice, Jessy Jackson, Ben Carson etc. Are doing nothing to change their people mentality.

Why will they when all they want is to be worshipped by their fellow blacks. The worst enemy of a Blackman is a Blackman. Look at gang related crimes all over the country. Who kills who? Aren't the killers and their victims black Americans? Until black Americans stop being parasites to the government and start bringing something to the table, they'll be continued to be looked down upon by the Whites.
When a white racist is sick and a black doctor comes to save him, he can't be a racist at that time. A racist white man won't refuse to use a phone produced by a black man. A racist white man won't refuse to board a plane produced by a black man. But when a black man keeps constituting nuisance to the society and committing crimes all over the place, he shouldn't expect to be treated with respect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by emmyid(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Avedonn:

That's true

Intra Racism is what it's called. The black Americans have serious problems. The ones with darker shades of black abuse the mixed ones, and vice versa. The mixed blacks (Mulattoes) feel they are prettier and hotter with their curly hair, and the very dark ones are jealous and always make them feel they don't belong to the black community. Read the book "Yellowman" is a play written by Dael Orlandersmith or "A place without a name". A fellow black man racially abusing another with different shade of black.

Even in South Africa, the mixed race call themselves "Coloured" and feel superior to the pure black man. Whereas, they all fvcking black. If one of your parent is black, you black. It's called "One drop rule"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
We have black men on here blaming black people for being victims of racism... Their argument is black people are black people's worst enemy. I have no energy to laugh or cry so I'm going to sleep.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by dreck6321: 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Comedian Baba De Baba discourages sexual harassment by pastors in a wrong way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_hI0u6rXXA
Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
Very true indeed. I like the comments I read here

I for one have wondered why the black Americans are the way they are.

Everytime I am.in the states I find it hard conversing with a typical black American who grew up in the surburbs . Their spoken grammar consists of erm ur dur cur , they don't pronounce words properly .. they are so obssessed with material things and have a weird sense of entitlement.

They obsesse over girls, money, clothes etc , they like getting high and they even treat the light skinned blacks differently

I. Light skinned so alot of people actually think I am Mexican , but when they get to know I am black not Latino the blacks start to act weird

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
OneSentence:
racism is very dangerous and the effects can snowball easily into a major catastrophe. I have never had any major business with a white man but seeing these stories of how they murder blacks from Europe, to the Americas etc, when I see a white man the kind of thoughts that brew in my mind ehn...I now have to start thinking positive for them to disappear. not too many people can be this patient
i have lived abroad . its not as bad as u think it is. There is tribalism in nigeria too which is another form of discrimination na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Gossipninja: 12:13am On Jun 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
i have lived abroad . its not as bad as u think it is. There is tribalism in nigeria too which is another form of discrimination na
This one weak me pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Avedonn: 12:23am On Jun 28, 2018
LivingFree:
We have black men on here blaming black people for being victims of racism... Their argument is black people are black people's worst enemy. I have no energy to laugh or cry so I'm going to sleep.

Don't be offended with our opinion. We are just stating the obvious.

You know deep in your mind that your fellow black Americans are lazy and always looking for easy way out without striving. That's why they are living in abject poverty.

Part of US like New Orleans, parts of Chicago, Harlem and Brooklyn that has predominantly black population are dangerous places to live due to high rate of crime and drug use.

Most of the project housing and shelters are occupied by blacks because they can't afford house mortgage. most of them are unemployed and also unemployable because they have record. So their only way out is selling drugs, burglary and pimping.

That's why most Africans living in the US legally, prefer to identify with their country of origin than to be called African Americans.

Even the whites have more respect and regards for Africans residing in the US than the black Americans. Because most of the Africans in the US are either college students or working in reputable organization.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by prisiluv(f): 3:05am On Jun 28, 2018
Avedonn:

I was watching MSNBC documentary about crime and prisoners in America and I observed 80% of incarcerated inmates in their penitentiaries are black Americans. And their crimes range from Armed robbery, burglary, rape, gang and drug related murder etc.

Those that are free, only specializes in Music, basketball and pimping. You hardly see a black American working with NASA, college professors or other related important jobs that contribute to the development of their country.

I am beginning to suspect that there's something wrong with black race all over the world because I've never seen a single black nation that is developed or making reasonable progress. Even those located in the Americas.

1. Africa = 95% poverty with the exception of South Africa. Even the South African development was due to the white settlers.

2. Haiti and Jamaica are 100% black countries located in the America's but also one of the poorest in the world.

3. Papua New Guinea located between Australia and New Zealand and New Guinea is the poorest between the tree countries.

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Damsonkc(m): 3:40am On Jun 28, 2018
Avedonn:

The ignorance in this post breaks my heart. You know nothing and you need to keep quiet. If you know the systemic arrangements put in place via the UN, IMF and others to perpetually keep you impoverished and uninformed so your natural and Human Resources can be tapped endlessly without restraints, you’d know better than to write the thrash above. Who filled the streets with drugs? Who stopped the blacks of America from getting gainful employment and forced them into music as a way of escape? How do you reconcile the enslavement of a race for centuries and the behavioral patterns noticeable in their offsprings? Who underdeveloped Africa? Who murdered Sankara and other well-meaning African leaders and visionaries? Who placed Buhari on us, knowing fully well he knows nothing about economics and would crash down the largest all black economy in the world? You know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by rex444(m): 4:21am On Jun 28, 2018
All these Mexicans wey don get citizenship now think America is theirs..
Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by revolt(m): 6:37am On Jun 28, 2018
Avedonn:

you just realising this? The majority of blck ppl r sub human. Esp the blacks outside. Who hve been in civilsation for 300 yrs + and still convert their enviroments to mushin and the likes. Places theyve nvr visited before. Food for thought.

2 Likes

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
my brother it is really bad. you might not have witnessed the killings or experienced it yourself, maybe that's why u say so. tell this to families of blacks killed in England or the US or even in Argentina. people lose their lives because of racism. it is very very bad
Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 28, 2018
OneSentence:

my brother it is really bad. you might not have witnessed the killings or experienced it yourself, maybe that's why u say so. tell this to families of blacks killed in England or the US or even in Argentina. people lose their lives because of racism. it is very very bad
in the usa there more black on black deaths dan white/police on black death hope u know

1 Like

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by revolt(m): 6:51am On Jun 28, 2018
Damsonkc:

The ignorance in this post breaks my heart. You know nothing and you need to keep quiet. If you know the systemic arrangements put in place via the UN, IMF and others to perpetually keep you impoverished and uninformed so your natural and Human Resources can be tapped endlessly without restraints, you’d know better than to write the thrash above. Who filled the streets with drugs? Who stopped the blacks of America from getting gainful employment and forced them into music as a way of escape? How do you reconcile the enslavement of a race for centuries and the behavioral patterns noticeable in their offsprings? Who underdeveloped Africa? Who murdered Sankara and other well-meaning African leaders and visionaries? Who placed Buhari on us, knowing fully well he knows nothing about economics and would crash down the largest all black economy in the world? You know nothing.
oga if ur fellow humans can enslave you evn without a gun to ur head via imf blabla then you're def subhuman. Did u think the same system ddnt try to hold down the asians? North korea is on its way to becoming a member of the UN security council. It wasnt by ass licking and whining about numerous sanctions enforced on them. They proved to the white man they are capable and technologically brilliant enoigh to solve their problems. Look at our useless president, granted a press conference with the US president ...shamelessly begging the US to sell outdated weapons. He couldnt evn secretly demand these. Wht irks me is bulk of educated nigerians dnt see it from this angle...instead theyre talking bout inconsequenciialities like " why the president ddnt inform bla bla..useless blackrace doesnt know were supposed to builfd arms and cities independent of the west. Thats the only way racism agsinst blacks can be mitigated. Tht the only wy we can sit on the world table like eery other race. Useless blackrace i hppn to be amongst. Sigh

4 Likes

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by revolt(m): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
in the usa there more black on black deaths dan white/police on black death hope u know
its ppl tht arent well travelled tht keep singing tht black victimisation bullshyt. If you act right you will hve no issues from the regular cops or whyr ppl. I think theyre more frndly yhan blks sef. Atleast more humane. Majority of them
Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Avedonn: 8:15am On Jun 28, 2018
Damsonkc:

1. IMF doesn't force any country to collect loan from it. All countries collect loan willingly. But the problem with Africa is after collecting the loan, instead of them to use the fund to establish industries which will create jobs, they always syphon the money into their personal use.

2. Blaming the West for our backwardness is wrong because they didn't force us to sell our resources. They didn't stop us from utilizing our resources. We are the architect of our predicament.

3. Do you know in the 1960's, Nigerian economy is better than Singapore, South Korea, Thailand and Malaysia? In fact, Malaysia bought palm kernel seeds from Nigeria to plant and today, they are the major producers of palm oil in the world. When Singapore seceded from Thailand, they had no single natural resources. Even drinking water was a problem to them but due to their patriotic leaders, they were able to turn things around.

Do you also know that Japan have no single natural resources?

4. Also Blaming our backwardness because of slavery is also wrong. The Latinos and Indians were also enslaved and that didn't stop them from progressing.

5. Buhari lack foreside and economic skill, but tell me would things have been different even GEJ or Obasanjo were to continue?

The truth is that all our leaders have failed us. Just look at the Saraki's and Dino criminal cases. In sane societies, they'd have resign their position and face trial but reverse is the case here. Even the president is still dining with them and some myopic people are defending them calling it witch hunt.

6. You also claimed that the black Americans were marginalised and the only option for them is to venture in to music. Your assumption was wrong because they chooses to be the way they are due to their laziness and always wanting quick money instead of building career with legit Job.

It seems like you have no idea about the way of life of the black folks in the US.

4 Likes

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Damsonkc(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2018
Avedonn:

1. IMF doesn't force any country to collect loan from it. All countries collect loan willingly. But the problem with Africa is after collecting the loan, instead of them to use the fund to establish industries which will create jobs, they always syphon the money into their personal use.

2. Blaming the West for our backwardness is wrong because they didn't force us to sell our resources. They didn't stop us from utilizing our resources. We are the architect of our predicament.

3. Do you know in the 1960's, Nigerian economy is better than Singapore, South Korea, Thailand and Malaysia? In fact, Malaysia bought palm kernel seeds from Nigeria to plant and today, they are the major producers of palm oil in the world. When Singapore seceded from Thailand, they had no single natural resources. Even drinking water was a problem to them but due to their patriotic leaders, they were able to turn things around.

4. Also Blaming our backwardness because of slavery is also wrong. The Latinos and Indians were also enslaved and that didn't stop them from progressing.

5. Buhari lack foreside and economic skill, but tell me would things have been different even GEJ or Obasanjo were to continue?

The truth is that all our leaders have failed us. Just look at the Saraki's and Dino criminal cases. In sane societies, they'd have resign their position and face trial but reverse is the case here. Even the president is still dining with them and some myopic people are defending them calling it witch hunt.

6. You also claimed that the black Americans were marginalised and the only option for them is to venture in to music. Your assumption was wrong because they chooses to be the way they are due to their laziness and always wanting quick money instead of building career with legit Job.

It seems like you have no idea about the way of life of the black folks in the US.

I’d let you make use of Google. Google the role of the IMF in the impoverishing of third world countries. I won’t give you the pleasure of doing the research for you.

Singapore did not secede from Thailand. They seceded from Malaysia.

Our mineral resources were FORCEFULLY taken away from us and there are still systemic mechanisms in place to give them endless access to these resources.

I do not exonerate our clueless leaders but ask yourself why the good heads are always kept away and those who managed to get in are murdered.

1 Like

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2018
Avedonn:

As much as most of the negro race is a failure and the continent of Africa is cursed. Rwanda and Botswana are prime examples of what a country can be with visonary purposeful leadership. African countries just need the right leaders to turn things around.

1 Like

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Uglymugg: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2018
OneSentence:
what you don't know is that they feel the exact same way about you. Also if you don't like them, leave their country. I'm sure they'll miss you alot, buddy.
Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Uglymugg: 8:49am On Jun 28, 2018
LivingFree:
yeah, I'm sure it was the white people that killed those 86 Nigerians living in plateau. It has to be the whites, we blacks love each other so so much that we will never ever do anything to hurt a fellow black person.
Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Uglymugg: 9:04am On Jun 28, 2018
Damsonkc:

Look at who is calling other people ignorant. You totally moved goal post from talking about Black personality to Banks. Do you think the Banks are friendly with white people? Oh! You sweet naive little summer child. You know nothing about banks and who runs them or even their end game. Who caused America's great depression? Who funds majority of world wars? Instability in the middle east?

Banks are leeches, they have no loyalty. And again, No one is implying that whites are saints! But people like you who are new to arguments always think when one race is being critisized, then we must b3 supporting the other side. WRONG!!! Both race have their bad side, but blacks are fvcked beyond reason.

1 Like

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by XhosaNostra(f): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2018
emmyid:

Intra Racism is what it's called. The black Americans have serious problems. The ones with darker shades of black abuse the mixed ones, and vice versa. The mixed blacks (Mulattoes) feel they are prettier and hotter with their curly hair, and the very dark ones are jealous and always make them feel they don't belong to the black community. Read the book "Yellowman" is a play written by Dael Orlandersmith or "A place without a name". A fellow black man racially abusing another with different shade of black.

Even in South Africa, the mixed race call themselves "Coloured" and feel superior to the pure black man. Whereas, they all fvcking black. If one of your parent is black, you black. It's called "One drop rule"

In South Africa, the race hierarchy was created by the Apartheid government. Whites were treated better than Indians, Indians treated better than the Coloureds ("Coloured", a term also coined by the former government) & of course, blacks were at the bottom of the pile. However, for the most part, Coloureds are irrelevant in the eyes of black South Africans. Noone cares about them, TBH.

As for racism, I'm tired of people moaning about it. I often wonder what do these people say or do, when they're face to face with racism. IMO, you don't end up feeling like a victim when you stand up for yourself, as it happens.

Personally, I have had a few experiences which could qualify as racism (be it snide remarks etc), but I'm not holding a grudge against any race (or anyone in particular), because I speak up for myself & set the record straight, immediately. I won't let anyone be disrespectful to me, to my face. Never.

Another thing is, white people are not all horrible people. TBH, in my own life, white people are the only people who've been there for me when I needed help of any kind. They always came through. Wouldn't say the same for black people, unfortunately. IMO, black people only support each other on social media, never where it counts the most. We have a long way to go as people, because in reality, whites treat blacks with more dignity than blacks treat each other on a daily basis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by emmyid(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

In South Africa, the race hierarchy was created by the Apartheid government. Whites were treated better than Indians, Indians treated better than the Coloureds ("Coloured", a term also coined by the former government) & of course, blacks were at the bottom of the pile. However, for the most part, Coloureds are irrelevant in the eyes of black South Africans. Noone cares about them, TBH.

As for racism, I'm tired of people moaning about it. I often wonder what do these people say or do, when they're face to face with racism. IMO, you don't end up feeling like a victim when you stand up for yourself, as it happens.

Personally, I have had a few experiences which could qualify as racism, but I'm not holding a grudge against any race (or anyone in particular), because I speak up for myself & set the record straight, immediately. I won't let anyone be disrespectful to me, to my face. Never.

Another thing is, white people are not all horrible people. TBH, in my own life, white people are the only people who've been there for me when I needed help of any kind. They always came through. Wouldn't say the same for black people, unfortunately. IMO, black people only support each other on social media, never where it counts the most. We have a long way to go as people, because in reality, whites treat blacks with more dignity than blacks treat each other on a daily basis.

You are right. Same way you black South Africans kill other blacks, whereas the whites are more accomodating today. Same way Black Americans hate and look down on blacks from Africa, same way Ghanaians and Nigerians will cuss each other on twitter. Blacks are their own problem.

1 Like

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2018
Uglymugg:
what you don't know is that they feel the exact same way about you. Also if you don't like them, leave their country. I'm sure they'll miss you alot, buddy.
I don't hate them. but when if I did it's no reason for me to kill them. I'm not even in their country by the way

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. / Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly / Handsome Male Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.