Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool (4236 Views)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Grandma Rocks A Teenage Boy At A Party / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by XhosaNostra(f): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2018
emmyid:

You are right. Same way you black South Africans kill other blacks, whereas the whites are more accomodating today. Same way Black Americans hate and look down on blacks from Africa, same way Ghanaians and Nigerians will cuss each other on twitter. Blacks are their own problem.

This. Fullstop.

About whites being "more accommodating", personally, I'm not buying it. Because they're always complaining about our porous borders & saying the black government is whorìng South Africa out to the rest of Africa. If it were up to them, our borders would be airtight. The thing about white people is that they like order & don't like change much, IMO. With some things I don't blame them because if we are honest, South Africa has changed quite a lot. We didn't have this much crime back in the day etc. These days if you don't have an electric fence around your house, chances are, you'll get robbed. We're coming apart at the seams, TBH & our politicians aren't helping matters at all sad

1 Like

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Avedonn: 9:34am On Jun 28, 2018
Damsonkc:

I’d let you make use of Google. Google the role of the IMF in the impoverishing of third world countries. I won’t give you the pleasure of doing the research for you.

Singapore did not secede from Thailand. They seceded from Malaysia.

Our mineral resources were FORCEFULLY taken away from us and there are still systemic mechanisms in place to give them endless access to these resources.

I do not exonerate our clueless leaders but ask yourself why the good heads are always kept away and those who managed to get in are murdered.

1. Yes IMF gives out loan with heavy interest but is it only African countries that obtain loan from IMF?

European and Asian countries also collect loan from IMF but the only difference between African countries and them is that they use their loan for capital development and paying back the loan with the proceeds of their investment. But in our case we use it for current expenditure at the end nothing to show for it and no way of paying back hence, the debt kept on accumulating.

African countries are not even the biggest debtors of IMF as you claimed. Look at the statistics:

"The 10 biggest borrowing countries, include Portugal, Greece, Ukraine, Ireland
and Pakistan, owed $72.4 billion, or nearly 86% of the total amount lent out by IMF".
most of the countries listed are doing well and far better than African countries.

2. Please what do you mean by our resources are taken forcefully?

Are they collecting the resources at gun point?

Are they not paying for the resources the same way they are paying UAE, Qatar, Kuwait Iran Venezuela and other countries?

3. Yes, we do not always elected the good heads because of two simple reasons.

1. Tribalism. An Igbo man always sees Hausa man as his enemy and Yoruba man always sees Igbo as his enemy and the politician are using that to their advantage. Just look at Buhari's case. He's grossly incompetent and even the northerners knows it but because of tribalism, they rather stick with him and keep suffering than allow someone to take over.

2. Religious differences. Nigerians are easily brainwash by just introducing religion in any discussion. Our leaders also use that to their advantage by permanently separating us on religious line. For instance, look at the case of Benue state governor Samuel Ortorm. The man is so incompetent but he's now trying to justify his incompetency by claiming that the killer headsmen tragedy is the reason behind his ineptness just for political gains and his people will foolishly still vote him in again.

Also look at the case of northern politicians. During Ramadan, they'd spend billions of naira feeding people and dashing the imams money so that they'll speak positive things about them to the masses during Fridays prayers. Same thing with the Igbo politicians always claiming that the north want to Islamized Nigeria and assure their people that they'll fight it with their last blood if they vote them in. After winning the elections, they'll renegade in all their promises and even go the Villa to pay homage to the same person they claimed is their enemy.

Likewise the Yorubas. As educated as they are, they allow a single person to control and decide their destiny for them.

As I've said we are the architect of our problems not the Western countries.

2 Likes

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Avedonn: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

As much as most of the negro race is a failure and the continent of Africa is cursed. Rwanda and Botswana are prime examples of what a country can be with visonary purposeful leadership. African countries just need the right leaders to turn things around.

Yeah, Rwanda, Botswana and Kenya are overhauling their economic system and they are making good progress.

The few good leaders we have in Africa, would not be given the opportunity to serve.
Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by austyn0(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2018
Avedonn:

As I've said we are the architect of our problems not the Western countries.

The westerners are the architects.....

We are lacking behind today because we do not reason....The common sense given to us by God, we do not use...But when it comes to the orchestrators of our problems today,, westerners are the architects..
Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by treasureboy09(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
Damsonkc:

I’d let you make use of Google. Google the role of the IMF in the impoverishing of third world countries. I won’t give you the pleasure of doing the research for you.

Singapore did not secede from Thailand. They seceded from Malaysia.

Our mineral resources were FORCEFULLY taken away from us and there are still systemic mechanisms in place to give them endless access to these resources.
Bro this is not an excuse, why did they not force the Koreans, Japanese, etc why..... We Africans are our problem(s) and that's the truth...if we admit this and work on ourselves that's when will turn our woes around.....Africa is not the only Continent where Countries were colonized
I do not exonerate our clueless leaders but ask yourself why the good heads are always kept away and those who managed to get in are murdered.
Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Bass123(m): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2018
That is what the media chooses to show you. You think there are no White arm robbers burgers etc? They are very terrible too at that but they won't let it out there to tarnish their people's image.
Most times Whites don't get jailed for same offences as Blacks, that is the injustice going on every Black skin child. You are wrong to say they don't contribute anything when most of them are refused jobs because of the color of their skin.
Avedonn:
Some people are naturally racist especially in the US.

But I'll also blame the black Americans in some cases. From their dressing to their way of life.

70% of American blacks are useless and contribute nothing to American development. That's why the whites always look down on them.

I was watching MSNBC documentary about crime and prisoners in America and I observed 80% of incarcerated inmates in their penitentiaries are black Americans. And their crimes range from Armed robbery, burglary, rape, gang and drug related murder etc.

Those that are free, only specializes in Music, basketball and pimping. You hardly see a black American working with NASA, college professors or other related important jobs that contribute to the development of their country.

I am beginning to suspect that there's something wrong with black race all over the world because I've never seen a single black nation that is developed or making reasonable progress. Even those located in the Americas.

1. Africa = 95% poverty with the exception of South Africa. Even the South African development was due to the white settlers.

2. Haiti and Jamaica are 100% black countries located in the America's but also one of the poorest in the world.

3. Papua New Guinea located between Australia and New Zealand and New Guinea is the poorest between the tree countries.

Even in South America, the poorest race are blacks.

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Bass123(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2018
That is what the media chooses to show you. You think there are no White arm robbers and burgers etc? They are very terrible too at that, but they won't let it out there to tarnish their people's image.
Most times Whites don't get jailed for same offences as Blacks, that is the injustice going-on on every Black skin child. You are wrong to say they don't contribute to the development.... when most of them are refused jobs because of the color of their skin. If you are refused job alternatively they are saying resolve back to crime.
Avedonn:

But I'll also blame the black Americans in some cases. From their dressing to their way of life.

70% of American blacks are useless and contribute nothing to American development. That's why the whites always look down on them.

I was watching MSNBC documentary about crime and prisoners in America and I observed 80% of incarcerated inmates in their penitentiaries are black Americans. And their crimes range from Armed robbery, burglary, rape, gang and drug related murder etc.

Those that are free, only specializes in Music, basketball and pimping. You hardly see a black American working with NASA, college professors or other related important jobs that contribute to the development of their country.

I am beginning to suspect that there's something wrong with black race all over the world because I've never seen a single black nation that is developed or making reasonable progress. Even those located in the Americas.

1. Africa = 95% poverty with the exception of South Africa. Even the South African development was due to the white settlers.

2. Haiti and Jamaica are 100% black countries located in the America's but also one of the poorest in the world.

3. Papua New Guinea located between Australia and New Zealand and New Guinea is the poorest between the tree countries.

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Bass123(m): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2018
That is what the media chooses to show you. You think there are no White arm robbers and burglars etc? They are very terrible too at that, but they won't let it out there to tarnish their people's image.
Most times Whites don't get jailed for same offences as Blacks, that is the injustice going-on on every Black skin child. You are wrong to say they don't contribute to the development.... when most of them are refused jobs because of the color of their skin. If you are refused job alternatively they are saying resolve back to crime.

That is why they resolve back to music or entertainment generally because they have no options.
Avedonn:

1 Like

Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Gossipninja: 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
emmyid:

You are right. Same way you black South Africans kill other blacks, whereas the whites are more accomodating today. Same way Black Americans hate and look down on blacks from Africa, same way Ghanaians and Nigerians will cuss each other on twitter. Blacks are their own problem.
Dont mind them
Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Gossipninja: 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
Bass123:
That is what the media chooses to show you. You think there are no White arm robbers and burglars etc? They are very terrible too at that, but they won't let it out there to tarnish their people's image.

That is why they resolve back to music or entertainment generally because they have no options.
Thanks for this joor
Re: Racism!!White Woman Attacks Black Boy At A Pool by Gossipninja: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
OneSentence:
racism is very dangerous and the effects can snowball easily into a major catastrophe. I have never had any major business with a white man but seeing these stories of how they murder blacks from Europe, to the Americas etc, when I see a white man the kind of thoughts that brew in my mind ehn...I now have to start thinking positive for them to disappear. not too many people can be this patient
Tell them

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness / Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho / Please Help, My Gf Takes Weed And Love Sex Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.