Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

My Mother Thinks My Girlfriend Is Not Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Thinks My Girlfriend Is Not Wife Material (1103 Views)

After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material / If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material / Girls With Big Ass And Big Booby Are Not Wife Material. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Thinks My Girlfriend Is Not Wife Material by Beke2020: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

Please help me decide. I also want members of the house (whats app group)to help me look into this matter. I have been dating this lady for like four months now. But my mother does not like her because of something that happened like two months after we started dating.

Me and my younger brother are my mother’s only children from a polygamous home. We are quite close to my mum cos my dad did not treat her well and he passed on 12 years ago. So,we treat our mum not just like our mom but like she is our babe,you know.

On my phone,my mom has two nos…one is saved as my sweetheart..the other..my hot bae…this usually startles people when they see the calls from my mom. However,the first time my new girlfriend saw my mother’s call,she flipped and picked up the call and rained curses on her even before my mom could say hello…she said all kinds of horrible things…slut,boyfriend snatcher..etc

Eventually,when she realized her mistake,she was very apologetic. In fact....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-mother-thinks-my-girlfriend-is-not-wife-material/

Re: My Mother Thinks My Girlfriend Is Not Wife Material by blackpanthar: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2018
ask her HOW MANY YARDS she thinks you will need for a wife.
Re: My Mother Thinks My Girlfriend Is Not Wife Material by ScaffoldCON: 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
It's your fault for what your Mother holds against your Fiancee.

By the way it's disrespectful of you to save your Mother's contact in such name.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Thinks My Girlfriend Is Not Wife Material by bdchange(m): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
Only God knows where you meet this type of ladies. A reasonable girl should not insult even if it happened to be your gf. She should have issue with you not your girlfriend. For even picking your calls without minding what you will do say a lot about her. All I can say is both of you deserved each other.
Re: My Mother Thinks My Girlfriend Is Not Wife Material by Destiblack(m): 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
She has no right to pick your call for the first place no matter what. Her attitude cost her a place in your mums heart,no matter what you do your mum can never accept her.
Re: My Mother Thinks My Girlfriend Is Not Wife Material by Tominiola: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
I think you are partly to blame for that. Can't you save your mothers name as something else? Your girlfriend filped out beause she felt threatened. More over put yourself in your girlfriend shoe. If you girlfriend stored her fathers name under sugar daddy in her phone, wouldn't you be suspicious? Wouldn't you flip out too? Get your girlfriend and mom together and apologise to your girlfriend and get your girlfriend to apologise to your mom.
Re: My Mother Thinks My Girlfriend Is Not Wife Material by Beke2020: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hmnnn
Re: My Mother Thinks My Girlfriend Is Not Wife Material by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
tbh I hate momma boys, they irritates me.....
Re: My Mother Thinks My Girlfriend Is Not Wife Material by Beke2020: 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
LivelyStones!

A unique & interactive Relationship WhatsApp group with possitive impacts.

*Guided By Rules, Strictly For Relationship Issues. Managed & Maintained By Our Super Admins & Moderators, Inspired With a VISION.*

_Changing the narratives

Invite friends and like minds �

*Group link. Share with friends*

https:///D71sGamxetQ6VKkKbRHdbk

(1) (Reply)

Beginning To Think Fat Men Are The Cutest / . / Willy Says Am Dirty - Burnaron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.