Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Beware Of Jumia And Their Fraudulent Ways - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of Jumia And Their Fraudulent Ways (9297 Views)

Beware Of Jumia (so Disappointed) - I Received A Fake Item / Airtel With Their Fraudulent Ways / Cancellation Of Jumia Order Made On Payment On Delivery And Pick Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Jumia And Their Fraudulent Ways by bamac(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2018
apexquest:

Hey Bro, I looking at getting the z5, how did u eventually go about your purchase?
All you need to do is to call/whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia sales consultant. It is an abroad item which will require payment before completion of order and will be delivered between 10-20 days. Also, #600 extra charge will be added for custom clearance fee before local shipping fee addition.

Re: Beware Of Jumia And Their Fraudulent Ways by Optionally(f): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2018
bamac:
I responded to you yesterday that on or before Wednesday it will be fulfiled. Just be patient, i can assure you that you are safe.
Tanks.
It says "Your order has been fulfilled and the shipping is in progress"
Re: Beware Of Jumia And Their Fraudulent Ways by Optionally(f): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2018
bamac:
I responded to you yesterday that on or before Wednesday it will be fulfiled. Just be patient, i can assure you that you are safe.
Tanks.
It now says "Your order has been fulfilled and the shipping is in progress"
Re: Beware Of Jumia And Their Fraudulent Ways by bamac(m): 11:41am On Oct 16, 2018
Optionally:
Tanks.
It now says "Your order has been fulfilled and the shipping is in progress"
I hope you believe me now? Safe yourself the stress you went through by ordering through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia sales consultant. Please send the tracking number to me on whatsapp on 08091180137.
Re: Beware Of Jumia And Their Fraudulent Ways by bamac(m): 11:49am On Oct 16, 2018
crafteck:

I have about 18 led tv from them, 15 to 20 ps4, a tablet which I returned and was refunded, 3 fake ps4 pads that were returned and refunded, bros the people that received the package should be suspected, dont assume am an agent, i doubt if their salary can March my daily income
Many people don't actually know how to get about their orders on Jumia even after claiming to know. This is why it is better to use Jumia Sales consultant that knows his or her job.

Craftech so you earn more than my pay within a day and you still think you need to keep on making your orders yourself? Why not just allow me take the headache on your behalf as you need to concentrate on your job which is fetching you that big money na. grin

Division of labour it is, stop doing my job, just a chat on whatsapp will get your needed items from Jumia to you.

Please my signature has my number.
Re: Beware Of Jumia And Their Fraudulent Ways by Optionally(f): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2018
bamac:
I hope you believe me now? Safe yourself the stress you went through by ordering through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia sales consultant. Please send the tracking number to me on whatsapp on 08091180137.
I am using palasa phone so i haven't been on whatsapp since but don't bother i feel safe now.
I was even thinking the seller wanted to cancel my order.
Thanks bamac
Re: Beware Of Jumia And Their Fraudulent Ways by Optionally(f): 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
bamac:
Many people don't actually know how to get about their orders on Jumia even after claiming to know. This is why it is better to use Jumia Sales consultant that knows his or her job.

Craftech so you earn more than my pay within a day and you still think you need to keep on making your orders yourself? Why not just allow me take the headache on your behalf as you need to concentrate on your job which is fetching you that big money na. grin

Division of labour it is, stop doing my job, just a chat on whatsapp will get your needed items from Jumia to you.

Please my signature has my number.
Crafteck i recommend him o.
He is Tested and Trusted.
Re: Beware Of Jumia And Their Fraudulent Ways by zeanslim(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jumia Black Friday 2018 is coming soon shocked shocked shocked

Jumia Black Friday 2018 Amazing Deals and Discounts - What You Need To Know

read what you need to know above and other top mobile brands that will be partnering for up to 80% discounts wink wink cheesy
Re: Beware Of Jumia And Their Fraudulent Ways by zeanslim(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jumia Black Friday 2018 is coming soon shocked shocked shocked

Jumia Black Friday 2018 Amazing Deals and Discounts - What You Need To Know

read what you need to know above and other top mobile brands that will be partnering for up to 80% discounts wink wink cheesy
Re: Beware Of Jumia And Their Fraudulent Ways by GoodBoi1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
Optionally:
like hw many days did it show waiting for fulfillment
I received it in two days.
Re: Beware Of Jumia And Their Fraudulent Ways by GoodBoi1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
Optionally:
like hw many days did it show waiting for fulfillment
I ordered on Saturday, received it on Tuesday
Re: Beware Of Jumia And Their Fraudulent Ways by polymaths(m): 10:14am On Feb 17, 2019
Our people self , Go to the shop of this company directly , see what you want to buy check and check with atleast one year guarantee. Lenovo office , Samsung office and other brands are in Ikeja go their forget these graphics jumia is using to attract you on their websites. Moreso I bet it with you jumia too are packing what they sale from this stores in Ikeja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Top 10 Smartphones For 2010: For Now. / How To Reduce Mobile Internet Data Usage On Android Devices / Mtn's New 2k For 3.75gig And 1k For 1.5gig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.