Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri (37516 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by greencard: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
Naija which way?
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Justpassingby45(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
Who is Oby Ezekwesiri?
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Horus(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4ki4YU3WIE

Oby Ezekwesili Attacked by Police in Abuja as she Protests Killings in Nigeria
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
WHY SHOULD WE CRY, IS SHE DIED?
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Anigreat: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ioannes:
What is this he-goat yapping about?

He should bury his face in poo already. We aren't interested in whatever he's got to say.

You alone dont generalize it.

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by hope4nigeria(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
We don't care about the ugly fart old phoolish hag, she sold herself out
are you referring to your mum? That woman did the right thing, som1 like you are a

2 Likes

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by princeade86(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
who go cry for her. na d change she want.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
why do MODs here always put this Renos tweets on front page even though its obvious its always BS. abi you guys know know Nairaland is filled with simpletons. the kind of people that idolize reno.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by AZeD1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
Reno is part of the problems of this country.

Everyone says Oby supported Buhari, but I am yet to see anywhere she campaigned for Buhari. I'd be glad if someone can show me that.

Being against GEJ is not the same as Being for Buhari. You can dislike the two of them.

Anyone who doesn't understand that should refund what was spent on their education.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
Idiotic Reno again.
This confirm u re still very pained after 2015 Your painment is set to continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Born2Breed(f): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
bryner:
Reno Omokri tweeted this in reaction to the faceoff former Education minister, Oby Ezekwesili, had with security agents at the state house yesterday during her solo match against the repeated killings in many parts of the country.
Ezekwesili was heading to the state house to demand immediate action of the president to stop the killings and bloodletting when she was accosted by security agents who attempted to seize her placard.
Reno says no Nigerian should feel sorry for her because she helped to bring this government into office.

See his tweet below

http://www.vondanews.com/no-nigerian-should-cry-for-oby-ezekwesili-she-helped-cook-the-soup-that-she-and-other-nigerians-arent-finding-delicious-today-reno-omokri/

Lol.. Chai! Reno is woked. After cooking they didn't even allow her to test for salt. Kai!
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Avater0147(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
I still don't know why that officer didn't head her lip, beat the old witch. okay you think after you work with devil, you will be spare right??
my sister Satan don't work like that and that is why they called him satan because he love to betray okay. soyou sold yourself out to enjoy your time with them
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by labusinessguide: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ioannes:

He should bury his face in poo already. We aren't interested in whatever he's got to say.

Saying 'we' is a bit disrespectful and manipulative.
I am interested in every opinion that will help us make a better decision in the future.

Thank you
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
That woman is a useless nonentity,she brought this upon herself and Nigerians.I remember years ago in 2014 or thereabout she blocked me on twitter,because i was saying the truth that Buhari is a wrong choice and Nigerians should never vote him.She decided to support the terrorist Buhari and APC,and rained curses on Jonathan.What you sow they see you must reap,and this woman here,is reaping the evil fruit of her labour.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ioannes:

We are.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Billygee2u: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:
The shameless woman doesn't deserve any single drop of tears at all.....

She doesn't......

she is a very big disgrace to Igbo race.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
capatainrambo:
like I said people that 're not zombies do not go about supporting buhari. And hating on reno

Zombies are one-track minded individuals. The only thing they know about politics is PDP and APC.

To them if you are not supporting mega thieves like Jonathan and Omokri that means you are in support of ineffectual and bigoted Buhari.

I just described you and your ilk up there.

You guys are simpletons maybe because you are still teenagers or something. If so, stick to Romance section please.

2 Likes

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by gabbasin: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
I will cry for madam obi for always crying out against bad governance, corruption, aloofness of government on killings and kidnappings. one thing reno should know is that obiageli is neither a beneficiary of the Jonathan thieving regime like him nor a beneficiary of Buhari's confused regime, her criticism has been always constructive and objective.

3 Likes

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by OLORIPAPA: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ma oby we will always respect you,fearless and brave...not an ass licker like Reno.
Ma spoke against derailed GEJ and she is still speaking against a derailing PMB.
If anything happens to this woman that is when the federal govt will know the might of the people.

2 Likes

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by bizzibodi(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
Pst.omokri repent of your sin & b save.

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Suspect33(m): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
scribble:
See as she resemble bouncer
Na y dss fear
take malt and cool your temper, you too wicked grin grin
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Mortiple(m): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:
The shameless woman doesn't deserve any single drop of tears at all.....

She doesn't......

she is a very big disgrace to Igbo race.
What about you? How "graceful" are you as an Igbo person? Abeg speak for yourself.

I am proud of Mrs. Oby Ezekwesili and every she represents... and I am Igbo.

Mrs. Ezekwesili is a patriotic, de-tribalized, non-partisan and uncompromising Nigeria that deserves applause from all and sundry.

She threads where idiots like Reno Okokri, PDP and APC members and their apologists can not.

5 Likes

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by AZeD1(m): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:
That woman is a useless nonentity,she brought this upon herself and Nigerians.I remember years ago in 2014 or thereabout she blocked me on twitter,because i was saying the truth that Buhari is a wrong choice and Nigerians should never vote him.She decided to support the terrorist Buhari and APC,and rained curses on Jonathan.What you sow they see you must reap,vand this woman here,is reaping the evil fruit of her labour.

Can you point out a tweet/publication/campaign were Oby said Nigerians should vote for Buhari?

As for reaping what she sowed, Oby is a former World bank Director and sits on the board of so many companies. She's made for life and she doesn't have to protest for anything.

Nigerian's get the leaders they deserve and if I met Oby, I would tell her to go enjoy her money somewhere because Nigerians like you are worse than Buhari.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
STALE AND DUMB!... I equally supported the nomad but when it was glaring that he was toeing the FAILED PATH of his predecessor, l WITHDREW MY SUPPORT!

*buhari is the most useless thing i ever voted & i refuse to be be a dumb supporter of evil!

#I STAND WITH OBY EZEKWESILI!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

We are.

Who's the we?
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
labusinessguide:

Saying 'we' is a bit disrespectful and manipulative.
I am interested in every opinion that will help us make a better decision in the future.

Thank you

Saying "we" is me expressing hope that Nigeria has at least a sprinkling of intelligent people who know that the likes of Omokri and Fani Kayode are only looking for relevance in the nation's political space.

And if you think that Omokri's opinions would actually help you make a better decision in the future shows that you are a little bit naïve and a green horn when it comes to Naija politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
AZeD1:

Can you point out a tweet/publication/campaign were Oby said Nigerians should vote for Buhari?

As for reaping what she sowed, Oby is a former World bank Director and sits on the board of so many companies. She's made for life and she doesn't have to protest for anything.

Nigerian's get the leaders they deserve and if I met Oby, I would tell her to go enjoy her money somewhere because Nigerians like you are worse than Buhari.
Then you are the most deluded fool in history.Cant you think,with all her wealth and educational qualifications she couldnt deduce that Buhari becoming Nigerias president is going to be a bloody disaster.Maybe she isnt that educated because if she was,she would have opened the history books back to 1983 and onward.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by gaby(m): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
owobokiri:
Reno should shut up! Oby was naive for supporting this daft man for president but a dangerously naive. That's the truth. But then a bemused Jonathan was even more stewpid. . How could you hand over the whole country together with all the coercive instruments to one openly hopeless tribal jingoist??! The utterly sickening argument that he didn't want anybody to die for his candidacy has now been proven to be the most naive assertion ever. How many people have died now under the leadership of our modern day Uthman Dan fodio?? By allowing a known murderer like Buhari to become the commander in chief, one Good luck Jonathan and his gang are directly culpable for whatsoever that's is going on today in this hopeless country. Period!

This your point ehnnnn....over make sense die.

Jonah, after all proved to be an accidental president who couldn't wait to chicken out and head back to Otuoke. He conceeded even before the elections had begun. 'twas obvious from his body language. Na people wey dey siphon around am been dey clap for am to dey dance, the guy dance small as dem give am small chance na im e tell dem say dia fada...no be me una wan kill here.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mortiple:
What about you? How "graceful" are you as an Igbo person? Abeg speak for yourself.

I am proud of Mrs. Oby Ezekwesili and every she represents... and I am Igbo.

Mrs. Ezekwesili is a patriotic, de-tribalized, non-partisan and uncompromising Nigeria that deserves applause from all and sundry. She treads where idiots like Reno Okokri, PDP and APC members and apologies can not.

Lolzzz

maybe u where expecting a reply....

I hardly notice.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by AZeD1(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

Then you are the most deluded fool in history.Cant you think,with all her wealth and educational qualifications she couldnt deduce that Buhari becoming Nigerias president is going to be a bloody disaster.Maybe she isnt that educated because if she was,she would have opened the history books back to 1983 and onward.

Can you point out were she campaigned for Buhari? If she really campaigned for Buhari, that should not be so hard to find right?
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Mortiple(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Lolzzz

maybe u where expecting a reply....

I hardly notice.
... and you finally did.

Seriously, you need to grow up.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by simplesearch: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
If not that Jonathan sef messed up,.....this regime might not exist!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering / Governor Akeredolu's Health Causes Anxiety In Ondo / PDP: Atiku’s Defeat Sparks Agitation Over 2023 Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.