Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri (37518 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by xolomonstrides(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
I think social media is the problem of Nigerians. We leave the issues and face persons, tribe, political, affiliation, religion. Etc. This is the reason why bad leaders would always get reelected. The reason why the oppressors would continue to oppress. We have a greater enemy to fight we are fighting with small foes. When will we learn that "the enemy of our enemy is my TEMPORARY FRIEND"
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by perfectedmee: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
Throwback:
Reno O'Mockery, it is not mandatory that everyone in the country should have supported a corruption enabling and ineffectual buffoon like you did. A failure who had already been tested and failed, hence deserving of a sack by the same citizens who earlier voted him in the hopes that he being shoeless as a child, would be more sensitive to the needs and hopes of the proletarian majority.

Oby Ezekwesili campaigned for the sacking of a failure called Jonathan and highlighted his failure and irresponsibility, much to your disaffection.

The same Oby Ezekwesili is still highlighting the failure and irresponsibility of the Buhari regime, because that is what a patriotic citizen does, even if neither the two mentioned governments did not negatively affect her personal life.

People like Oby Ezekwesili are selfless patriots, not to be confused for hungry and partisan parrots like yourself.

Thank you very much.

It takes intelligence and maturity to really understand something's

Unfortunately, most Nigeria don't have it.

She is really a true Patriot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
bryner:
Reno Omokri tweeted this in reaction to the faceoff former Education minister, Oby Ezekwesili, had with security agents at the state house yesterday during her solo match against the repeated killings in many parts of the country.
Ezekwesili was heading to the state house to demand immediate action of the president to stop the killings and bloodletting when she was accosted by security agents who attempted to seize her placard.
Reno says no Nigerian should feel sorry for her because she helped to bring this government into office.

See his tweet below

http://www.vondanews.com/no-nigerian-should-cry-for-oby-ezekwesili-she-helped-cook-the-soup-that-she-and-other-nigerians-arent-finding-delicious-today-reno-omokri/
The chief Jonathanian loser wailing again... Even when loved ones die, I dont imagine Reno cries this long...
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
AZeD1:

Can you point out were she campaigned for Buhari? If she really campaigned for Buhari, that should not be so hard to find right?
Lol.. you're asking core Jonathanian wailers that question?... lol... Anyone who didnt lick the balls of their oga is automatically APC and v6 extension, a sworn enemy
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Chubhie: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Oby is passionate about a better Nigeria. I wonder what became of the once fiery Tunde Bakare?
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by stieyven(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
We don't care about the ugly fart old phoolish hag, she sold herself out
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by prixm: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dear Madam Oby remains my hero anyday. Too many children on this forum do not know their left from their right. This is an accomplished woman who can afford not to get involved. She can comfortably sit at her home like everyone else is doing, but no, she is too aware and enlightened about the consequence of such attitude, so she choose to stick her neck out again for the masses of our people. When the roll is called about those who did something to correct the ills of our society, most certainly, her name will be mentioned.

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by sukar886: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
that woman dont know what she want,she is among the people that unseat Jonathan, let her go and sit down abeg
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by tempel(m): 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
i rather cry for Buhari than this she goat
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by redsun(m): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nigeria is a proper shiithole run by dysfunctional animals. With the way hapless Nigerians are dying in deserts,barbaric middle eastern countries like libya and oceans of Europe trying to get away from the endless miseries, it must really be a hell on earth for the vulnerable and the weak.

Rejected by the Europeans like toxic and contaminated cargoes.It makes me wanna puke to be an African when I see things like that,but at the same time it makes me more determined to be a part of the solution.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by chimexdnice1(m): 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
no sane and insane Nigerian is paying that woman any attention sef. she shd continue disgracing herself
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Henri8: 12:15am On Jun 28, 2018
orisa37:
two wrongs don't make a right. That is why there is Repentance and forgiveness.
That's an old saying besides, forgiveness is a sin.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by ibotic(f): 12:35am On Jun 28, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

Me want appointment?Since I was born I have never taken a kobo or anything from any politician.So I don't know where you are driving at.They way am seeing it seems you were one of those who voted that super clueless dullard and animal in Aso Rock.If you are one, let the blood of innocent Nigerians that have lost their lives throughout this regime rest on your head.Bye.

You are just a little village idi0t... cheesy grin
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Altern8(m): 1:20am On Jun 28, 2018
Madam Oby is braver than Reno can ever be. He sits at his desk to type fire and brimstone on Twitter while she walks the talk.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by delishpot: 4:00am On Jun 28, 2018
Minister for womens vagina has spoken. Na them kukuma sabi. When dem dey enjoy', me dem no invite me, when dem dey surffer dem come want make I invest my emotion inside dia matter. I no get time abeg. All of them should move and let fresh air blow Nigeria. At least Oby is ready to fight for her right what has Reno and his people done so far? He sitdon for the abroad dey tweet.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by orisa37: 5:00am On Jun 28, 2018
Hello my hatest Atheist.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by saltoasis: 6:43am On Jun 28, 2018
Nairaland is full of children and immature adults that are frustrated of life.

God help us!
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2018
Ioannes:

Who's the we?

The Nigerians who are interested in what he has to say.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2018
Throwback:
Reno O'Mockery, it is not mandatory that everyone in the country should have supported a corruption enabling and ineffectual buffoon like you did. A failure who had already been tested and failed, hence deserving of a sack by the same citizens who earlier voted him in the hopes that he being shoeless as a child, would be more sensitive to the needs and hopes of the proletarian majority.

Oby Ezekwesili campaigned for the sacking of a failure called Jonathan and highlighted his failure and irresponsibility, much to your disaffection.

The same Oby Ezekwesili is still highlighting the failure and irresponsibility of the Buhari regime, because that is what a patriotic citizen does, even if neither the two mentioned governments did not negatively affect her personal life.

People like Oby Ezekwesili are selfless patriots, not to be confused for hungry and partisan parrots like yourself.

pls focus on the effectual buffoon u voted into power.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The Nigerians who are interested in what he has to say.

For the sake of a prosperous Nigeria I sure hope you are in the minor minority.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 28, 2018
Ioannes:

For the sake of a prosperous Nigeria I sure hope you are in the minor minority.

U mean this prosperity under Buhari? I wish ur life becomes just like what Buhari has achieved.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2018
ibotic:

You are just a little village idi0t... cheesy grin
just like you and your family members.compound fools.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Myself2(m): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2018
AZeD1:

The so call b***h is a former world bank Vice President. Something Reno or you won't come close to at all.

By the way, Jesus must be so proud of you, you are truly behaving like he would.

Thunder fire your father and ogun kill you and your mother
Must everybody work at the world bank My boys are working there if you care to know you bloody used menstrual pad
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Throwback: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

pls focus on the effectual buffoon u voted into power.

The topic is about Oby Ezekwesili by Reno, and I have commented about Oby Ezekwesili who is a patriot as opposed to reno who is a party sycophant and parrot.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
Throwback:

The topic is about Oby Ezekwesili by Reno, and I have commented about Oby Ezekwesili who is a patriot as opposed to reno who is a party sycophant and parrot.

the topic is about Oby Ezekwesili and u brought in GEJ.

pls focus on the Dillard u brought to power.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Throwback: 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

the topic is about Oby Ezekwesili and u brought in GEJ.

pls focus on the Dillard u brought to power.

Because the parrot in his post referenced her disapproval of that clueless failure called Jonathan. Or did you miss this excerpt, "she bashed Jonathan"?

When did the useless and ineffectual buffoon called Jonathan, become a sacred cow whose government should not have been berated by people who are not party hacks, presidential aides and sycophants like Reno?

That Oby bashed Jonathan is enough reason for well meaning Nigerians to see a hero in her, and she remains unrelenting even when not personally affected by both Jonathan and Buhari's clulessness.

Apparently you are also hurt just like Reno, about the well deserved sacking that was effected by majority of the voting population, and also hate that Oby put the spotlight on that useless fellow as she is now doing with Buhari too.

Any day any time, Oby is a hero, Reno the party and Jonathan sycophant remains true to his antecedent as a partisan parrot.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Throwback:

Because the parrot in his post referenced her disapproval of that clueless failure called Jonathan.

Apparently you are also hurt just like Reno, about the well deserved sacking that was effected by majority of the voting population, and also hate that Oby put the spotlight on that useless fellow as she is now doing with Buhari too.

I said u should focus on the dullard I brought to power, it doesn't show in anyway that am hurt.

focus on Buhari n leave the past behind.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Throwback: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I said u should focus on the dullard I brought to power, it doesn't show in anyway that am hurt.

focus on Buhari n leave the past behind.

Why did you not direct same advice to Reno?

Or why is Reno referencing Oby's disapproval of the Jonathan regime, as though we ought to criticize her for being a selfless patriot?

When will Reno leave the past behind and accept that Nigerians sacked an abysmal failure, and stop trying to eulogize what Nigerians have discarded in the dustbin of failure?
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
Throwback:

Why did you not direct same advice to Reno?

Or why is Reno referencing Oby's disapproval of the Jonathan regime, as though we ought to criticize her for being a selfless patriot?

When will Reno leave the past behind and accept that Nigerians sacked an abysmal failure, and stop trying to eulogize what Nigerians have discarded in the dustbin of failure?

focus on ur President Buhari grin.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Throwback: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

focus on ur President Buhari grin.

Tell Reno to stop trying to tarnish the image of those who took food from his mouth by sacking his boss.

Oby has no apology to offer him that his job with Jonathan ceased to exist.

Let him move on and learn from Oby how to criticize without partisanship, like a patriot who is not struggling to keep his job or angling to secure the next PR job.

Well meaning and nonpartisan Nigerians continue to support Oby now, as we did when she put the failures of Jonathan in the global spotlight.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Throwback:

Tell Reno to stop trying to tarnish the image of those who took food from his mouth by sacking his boss.

Oby has no apology to offer him that his job with Jonathan ceased to exist.

Let him move on and learn from Oby how to criticize without partisanship, like a patriot who is not struggling to keep his job or angling to secure the next PR job.

Well meaning and nonpartisan Nigerians continue to support Oby now, as we did when she put the failures of Jonathan in the global spotlight.

President Buhari has no image to be tarnished.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Throwback: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

President Buhari has no image to be tarnished.

We are talking about Oby's disapproval of both Jonathan and Buhari, and Reno's unending misery that his principal was duly sacked by the majority of Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering / Governor Akeredolu's Health Causes Anxiety In Ondo / PDP: Atiku’s Defeat Sparks Agitation Over 2023 Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.