Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri (37517 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mortiple:
... and you finally did.
Seriously, you need to grow up.
OK sire...still no reply to ur statement..
me nothing reply u renders ur statement invalid.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by DSDLIVEREPORT: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Whatever her tribe or whoever felt she has done against them,it is certain and obvious that her struggles chibok girls and against injustice have right all so called wrongs.
I rise

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
AZeD1:

Can you point out were she campaigned for Buhari? If she really campaigned for Buhari, that should not be so hard to find right?
Is it not she that used the BBOG campaign for spiting jonathans image,decieving Nigerians while collecting money from APC to promote the biggest scam in Nigerian political history.She also served as a tool for the APC so that at the end they will give her appointment.But unfortunately for her Buhari was never the saint she taught he was.She was used and dumped.Ask yourself this question,do you think if Buhari had given her appointment,she would have been protesting against him today?
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by brojoshua: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
There is nothing wrong in fighting against the person you supported to win an election if things that are not expected are happening in his government.
She is doing what is right by openly condemning wrong things that are happing during the tenure of this government whether anyone support or come to her aid or not. She values the lives of people and so she is doing what she can alone and on her part, and what she believes that is right, to show her displeasure over the happenings.
And Nigerians are the primary, main, major and real sources of their own problems.

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by AntiWailer: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
We don't care about the ugly fart old phoolish hag, she sold herself out

She is a Professor.

Can we meet your mother ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Trendirabingi: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
RHINO OMOKRIKRI AND HIS ARDENT SUPPORTERS OF BOTH HIM N HIS CRIMINAL TIMES ARE FOOOLZ,..BUHARI AND HIS STALWARTS MAJOR EDIOT...OBY EZEKWESILI IS THE HEROIN OF EVERY COMPLETE HEADED CITIZEN OF JUSTICE IN THIS PROFANE CONTRAPTION CALLED A MANIPULATED REPUBLIC

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by SirBunky85(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

She was fighting for a just cause but is being embarrassed by sai barber...
Abeg stay one place Don't be a chameleon
hypocrite
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by plaetton: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
bryner:
Reno Omokri tweeted this in reaction to the faceoff former Education minister, Oby Ezekwesili, had with security agents at the state house yesterday during her solo match against the repeated killings in many parts of the country.
Ezekwesili was heading to the state house to demand immediate action of the president to stop the killings and bloodletting when she was accosted by security agents who attempted to seize her placard.
Reno says no Nigerian should feel sorry for her because she helped to bring this government into office.

See his tweet below

http://www.vondanews.com/no-nigerian-should-cry-for-oby-ezekwesili-she-helped-cook-the-soup-that-she-and-other-nigerians-arent-finding-delicious-today-reno-omokri/
Dear Reno,
You are very wrong on this one.
Obi is not fighting a personal grudge against the Buhari government.
She is fighting a national battle , of which outcome, we all have a personal stake.

Obi, no matter whom she supported in 2015, unlike most public figures in Nigeria, is not being hypocritical in pushing for what she believes to be right today .

Also, it takes a lot of character and personal integrity to lick one's vomit in order to correct a previous wrong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by maxzzo1(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
I like dis guy....
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Kamanuozuzu: 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
GavelSlam:
Oby Ezekwesili would have my respect any day.

Who is Reno Omokiri but a criminal who chose to use the identity of a young man?

Madam Oby always ficghts a just cause.

What did she do when her kit and kin were brutally murdered by Operation Python Dance? She never altered a word. She was busy hating on Nnamdi Kanu. She deserves everything she's getting from this government.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Litmus: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
What do people mean by, "lf Buhari had given her position would she be protesting?" And " no one should sympathetise with her for her harassment by security service becuse she supported Buhari and played a part in his election?"

Firstly, it is the convention in any part of the world where democratic politics take place that ministers in the gorvenment will toe the party line even if minister has grave reservation with thire parties policies. Extent of true dissensions usually only come to light when government has left office;occasionally, before this there may be resignations. And even in instances when ministers have left office by resignation, wider observations rearely give unmitigated credit, there are often mumblings that said ministers did not resign purely on principal but that they resigned becuse of frustrated ambitions. Therefore to state that "Ezekwesili would not have protested if she had been given a political position" is to state the obvious and not a valid criticism.

Secondly to state, "people should not support Ezekwesili becuse she supported and helped Buhari get into power" is so primitive I don't even know where to begin shocked, 200 people were slaughtered no one is expert on how such a thing affects people

...this one deserves deep contemplating in order to illustrate how stupid it is; but, contemplating it deserves, because, somehow, the stupidity encapsulate what has gone wrong with democracy in Nigeria

....I think it's to do with Nigerians mistaking tribalism, sectionalism, housewife dramma for democratic party politics or something....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by onatisi(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:
The shameless woman doesn't deserve any single drop of tears at all.....

She doesn't......

she is a very big disgrace to Igbo race.
Don't mind her ,she thinks buhari is as gentle as gej that allowed her to do and say all sorts of nonsense during his time. If she thinks that Nigerians will follow and support her then she is terribly mistaken. She was banking on APC rewarding her with an appointment for the job she did for them by protesting with the bbog saga. She is just a political mecenary that got played by APC
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by puxiliizo: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ioannes:
What is this he-goat yapping about?

He should bury his face in poo already. We aren't interested in whatever he's got to say.
That is why you have not been able to pass your Jamb after several attempts
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Litmus: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Somehow if Nigerians cannot get off thire backsides and support this woman's protest then Nigerians are really not serious about this supposed killings going on in the middle belt. The
cause is greater than the messanger: protestingg about these deaths, representing the vast dead, is far more important than anyone's imagined gains.If you care about the killings, what does the messanger's gain in fame even matter come to that?

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Myself2(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ioannes:
What is this he-goat yapping about?

He should bury his face in poo already. We aren't interested in whatever he's got to say.

Who are the We " you're talking about, please speak for yourself,Reno Omokri is making sense, Oby is one of the zombies that supported this tyrannical slowpoke called Buhari to undeservedly become president,so she should wallow in her groaning alone
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by mikeuz(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
GEJ was sliding to failure, she stood up and spoke against him, now Buhari is sliding to failure, she is again standing up against him.

Today she has earned my respect, it’s not about political party, it’s not about favoritism, she is being very objective, a lady standing against what’s wrong.

Yes she went on a solo match for a just cause.
Instead of the useless Reno to support the cause, his biased mind has shifted from the objective at hand to political motives. Talking about the past while people die in mass.
It’s more like saying the whole north should plunge into misery because they voted for Buhari. Wicked Man, God will judge him and all the political bigots.

3 Likes

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by AZeD1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

Is it not she that used the BBOG campaign for spiting jonathans image,decieving Nigerians while collecting money from APC to promote the biggest scam in Nigerian political history.She also served as a tool for the APC so that at the end they will give her appointment.But unfortunately for her Buhari was never the saint she taught he was.She was used and dumped.Ask yourself this question,do you think if Buhari had given her appointment,she would have been protesting against him today?
1) Nobody destroyed GEJ's image. His cluelessness was visible to the blind.
2) Can you point out were she collected money for BBOG?
3) Can you point out were she served as a "tool" for APC? (You've made so many allegations without proof)
4) If she wanted an appointment, she would have joined APC. The last part also says a lot about you(Not everybody is selfish like you, Lots of people do things because its right or wrong and not because they expect payment. Someone like you wouldn't know or understand that).

I am guessing the only reason you oppose Buhari or any government in particular is because you want an appointment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by AZeD1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Myself2:

Who are the We " you're talking about, please speak for yourself,Reno Omokri is making sense, Oby is one of the zombies that supported this tyrannical slowpoke called Buhari to undeservedly become president,so she should wallow in her groaning alone

Can you point out were she supported Buhari.

Reno is an idiot. The only reason Reno is pained is because he's out of government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by AZeD1(m): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
onatisi:

Don't mind her ,she thinks buhari is as gentle as gej that allowed her to do and say all sorts of nonsense during his time. If she thinks that Nigerians will follow and support her then she is terribly mistaken. She was banking on APC rewarding her with an appointment for the job she did for them by protesting with the bbog saga. She is just a political mecenary that got played by APC

So the only reason you supported PDP is because you were hoping to get an appointment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Litmus: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
No one should cry for Ezekwesili indeed as if she needs your tears. When night comes she will fold her placards and go home to a warm bath and hot meal, in contrast someone or family will be going to bed for good under the soil.

... naive saps be acting as if the woman couldn't just leave Nigeria and walk into a top well paying job abroad, as if Nigerian position is her beall and end-all.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Haddock(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
Throwback:
The same Oby Ezekwesili is still highlighting the failure and irresponsibility of the Buhari regime, because that is what a patriotic citizen does, even if neither the two mentioned governments did not negatively affect her personal life.

People like Oby Ezekwesili are selfless patriots, not to be confused for hungry and partisan parrots like yourself.

Epic reply!

Too many parrots like Omokri in Nigeria.
They hurl insults on Nigeria out of hate for a single Buhari who could be voted out.

If Ezekwesili expressed her right to vote by voting Buhari does that take away her right to point out Buhari's failings?

As it is right now, Ezekwesili has more balls than some Twitter canaries and Facebook warriors and she doesn't need anybody to cry for her as some pained persons are still crying over Goodluck Jonathan's well deserved defeat.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Indomie001: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by AZeD1(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
Litmus:
What do people mean by, "lf Buhari had given her position would she be protesting?" And " no one should sympathetise with her for her harassment by security service becuse she supported Buhari and played a part in his election?"

Firstly, it is the convention in any part of the world where democratic politics take place that ministers in the gorvenment will toe the party line even if minister has grave reservation with thire parties policies. Extent of true dissensions usually only come to light when government has left office;occasionally, before this there may be resignations. And even in instances when ministers have left office by resignation, wider observations rearely give unmitigated credit, there are often mumblings that said ministers did not resign purely on principal but that they resigned becuse of frustrated ambitions. Therefore to state that "Ezekwesili would not have protested if she had been given a political position" is to state the obvious and not a valid criticism.

Secondly to state, "people should not support Ezekwesili becuse she supported and helped Buhari get into power" is so primitive I don't even know where to begin shocked, 200 people were slaughtered no one is expert on how such a thing affects people

...this one deserves deep contemplating in order to illustrate how stupid it is; but, contemplating it deserves, because, somehow, the stupidity encapsulate what has gone wrong with democracy in Nigeria

....I think it's to do with Nigerians mistaking tribalism, sectionalism, housewife dramma for democratic party politics or something....
The bold part says all you need to know about Nigerians. They don't want good government, they want a government were they can be rewarded that's why its hard for them to believe that some people can actually do things without expecting reward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
AZeD1:

1) Nobody destroyed GEJ's image. His cluelessness was visible to the blind.
2) Can you point out were she collected money for BBOG?
3) Can you point out were she served as a "tool" for APC? (You've made so many allegations without proof)
4) If she wanted an appointment, she would have joined APC. The last part also says a lot about you(Not everybody is selfish like you, Lots of people do things because its right or wrong and not because they expect payment. Someone like you wouldn't know or understand that).

I am guessing the only reason you oppose Buhari or any government in particular is because you want an appointment.
Me want appointment?Since I was born I have never taken a kobo or anything from any politician.So I don't know where you are driving at.They way am seeing it seems you were one of those who voted that super clueless dullard and animal in Aso Rock.If you are one, let the blood of innocent Nigerians that have lost their lives throughout this regime rest on your head.Bye.
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Myself2(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
AZeD1:

Can you point out were she supported Buhari.

Reno is an idiot. The only reason Reno is pained is because he's out of government.

Mr pointer, go and buy one to be pointing out for you,
Call Reno whatever you wish,,I have made my statement about that b!tch Oby
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by AZeD1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

Me want appointment?Since I was born I have never taken a kobo or anything from any politician.So I don't know where you are driving at.They way am seeing it seems you were one of those who voted that super clueless dullard and animal in Aso Rock.If you are one, let the blood of innocent Nigerians that have lost their lives throughout this regime rest on your head.Bye.
Oh so you don't want appointment but Oby wants appointment because she told you so?

You claim Oby is only protesting because she wants an appointment, shouldn't that logic apply to you?

So what about innocent lives lost during GEJ's tenure? Are their blood on your head?

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by AZeD1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
Myself2:

Mr pointer, go and buy one to be pointing out for you,
Call Reno whatever you wish,,I have made my statement about that b!tch Oby

The so call b***h is a former world bank Vice President. Something Reno or you won't come close to at all.

By the way, Jesus must be so proud of you, you are truly behaving like he would.

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
Orhevus:
Can anyone do me a favour by identifying the name of this dancer and if possible her I.g handle...she is one of the choreographers in the video leg over by Mr easy. Thanks
You wan chop celeb dish abi? Correct guy!
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by chubinwa(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
She is like a prodigal son, inversely daughter now. I can see the genuine expression from her actions. she just realized the grievous mistake she made and now wants to amend it. I cannot cast her away. she's now engrossed in the penury of the downtrodden and incessant killing of innocent citizens
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Litmus: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
AZeD1:

The bold part says all you need to know about Nigerians. They don't want good government, they want a government were they can be rewarded that's why its hard for them to believe that some people can actually do things without expecting reward.

My Brother!
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by lereinter(m): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nobody will cry for Reno too when cow buhari humiliates him

even your own may be worst
Re: No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
puxiliizo:

That is why you have not been able to pass your Jamb after several attempts

Arindin. Not everyone is still at your level. Don't paint me with the brush of your reality.

I took JAMB when you were still a foetus in your mother's womb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering / Governor Akeredolu's Health Causes Anxiety In Ondo / PDP: Atiku’s Defeat Sparks Agitation Over 2023 Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.