Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman (40920 Views)

Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos / Plateau Killings: Another 8 Murdered At Relaxation Spot / Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by ShootThemAll(m): 3:10am On Jun 28, 2018
God punish you! Devil!!!
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by hope4nigeria(m): 3:46am On Jun 28, 2018
Johnayoola:
This terrorist again,this idiot should be cooling in kirikiri with is killer boys by now
will the senior terrorist buhari arrest him?

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by thunderbabs: 3:59am On Jun 28, 2018
Asshole. Buhari don tell am to do damage control.

I still wonder why someone will make such bold claim and d DSS will choose to be lookin like mumu buh will be so sharp to arrest any pastor that makes any inciting comment..

DSS, buhari's puppets

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by princeade86(m): 4:00am On Jun 28, 2018
their life patron don tell him to lie, if not, why taking so long to voiced out after d allegations.
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by double0seven(m): 4:10am On Jun 28, 2018
He wasn't misquoted. This is just damage control.

I wil believe him when he sues the paper that interviewed him.

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by iamjavadem(m): 4:43am On Jun 28, 2018
While IPOB pigs won’t believe it because they love bad news. Morons.
Donald95:

Am not surprised that Sophisticated morons will quickly believe lies from this terrorist.
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by MossLuv: 5:07am On Jun 28, 2018
Johnayoola:
This terrorist again,this idiot should be cooling in kirikiri with is killer boys by now

who will cool him in kirikiri when you people made his patron the President? you are just thinking abysmal.
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by tiredoflife(m): 5:07am On Jun 28, 2018
I listened to this man on TVC television journalist hang out where he called in and spoke on how they were assisting the police in the crime
He spoke about how Fulani were killed while coming from the market
And put the blame on berom youths hiding cattle rustlers
The motive was clear
So why is he denying it angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by phase1: 5:11am On Jun 28, 2018
deomelo:
No wonder, the fake news came from the usual bigoted, ethnic and tribal baiting VANGUARD..

Miyetti Allah: We did it. We killed christians in the middle belt, raped their wives and murdered their children.

Muslim dumbohari zombies: You didn't do it. Nnamdi KANU did it.

cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Ahmeduana(m): 6:15am On Jun 28, 2018
thesolutions:
Mr Ciroma said the reporter he spoke with on the issue misquoted him, denying issuing a statement.

1. You spoke with a reporter.

2. The reporter misquoted you.

3. Yet, you never issued a statement.

I believe one of the above is correct.

Anyway, let me wait for vanguard to carry the news
DON'T MIND THE EDIOT, IF YOU ARE MISQUOTED, DID WE ALSO MISQUOTE mr president also?

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by jaytee01(m): 6:16am On Jun 28, 2018
A pathetic attempt at damage control.

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Ahmeduana(m): 6:17am On Jun 28, 2018
DON'T MIND THE EDIOT, IF YOU ARE MISQUOTED, DID WE ALSO MISQUOTE mr president also?

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Abbeybailey(m): 6:22am On Jun 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:
God used you to expose the evil agenda..its too late you have already implicated your self.
You have stuff like this going on in your country but you are obsessed with Trump that doesn't give a hoot about you. Nigeria should be your focus . You and other Nigerians should put maximum pressure on Buhari and the military service chiefs to stop the killings immediately or the citizens will go on massive protests and revolutions. Enough of the senseless killings of people .
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:26am On Jun 28, 2018
It is a clear case of misrepresentation.

Whenever I see Nigerians moving towards a direction enmass, I alws doubt their sense of good discretion.
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by andreaj5: 6:55am On Jun 28, 2018
lol. Come together as brothers.
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:00am On Jun 28, 2018
YOU WERE NOT MISQUOTED ALHAJI, THIS IS WHAT IT'S IN QURAN TO KILL XTIANS AS PART OF JIHAD. THIS IS A GREAT WAR AGAINST XTIANS NOW THAT RAMADAN HAS COME AND GONE AS SEEN IN Surah At-Tawbah 9:5:
And when the sacred months have
passed, then kill the POLYTHEISTS
wherever you find them and capture
them and besiege them and sit in wait
for them at every place of ambush. But
if they should repent, establish prayer,
and give zakah, let them [go] on their
way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and
Merciful. POLYTHEISTS HERE ARE JEWS AND CHRISTIANS. ANOTHER TRANSLATION OF QURAN SAID IDOL WORSHIPPERS. BECAUSE CHRISTIANS BELIEF IN TRINITY THAT'S WHY THEY ARE REFERED TO HERE AS POLYTHEISTS. GASKIYA

2 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:06am On Jun 28, 2018
Homeboiy:
Ekwensu mia gi onu there
I beg translate bro I know say u just shut am up but tell meaning I beg . I dey wait o
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:08am On Jun 28, 2018
This was born into criminality and thus used to criminality. I pray he was voice recorded
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by dayoyak: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2018
Compound fool
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2018
thesolutions:
Mr Ciroma said the reporter he spoke with on the issue misquoted him, denying issuing a statement.

1. You spoke with a reporter.

2. The reporter misquoted you.

3. Yet, you never issued a statement.

I believe one of the above is correct.

Anyway, let me wait for vanguard to carry the news
Don't mind him, he deemed it fit to deny after people call for his head besides this is not the first time he will be saying such undecided

Or was that the Boy's fault too

The world is watching the partiality demonstrated by this government

2 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Ziggylady(f): 7:44am On Jun 28, 2018
swagagolic01:

Shatap

Perfect reply..kudos.

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by anigold(m): 8:16am On Jun 28, 2018
deantimes:

Read more: https://www.headlineng.com/misquoted-plateau-killings-miyetti-allah-chairman/
ho Africa cry cry cry cry cryGod this punishment is too much , Please forgive us , yes we asked for a King not a bad king... The last one they said was weak but this one is worse than Saul..

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Baroba(m): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2018
Homeboiy:
Ekwensu mia gi onu there

grin grin grin Oni Nsi for that matter, no mind the devil.
He is not fooling us.. Ewu Golgotha..
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by ruthkufe: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2018
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Chiboto414: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2018
I laffed deep for this country.... Playing politics with peoples lives and not cows.... I just dey watch..
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Chiboto414: 8:42am On Jun 28, 2018
And so our sooo called Python soldiers can not go and dance in plateau for this herdsmen's killings now?? Joke APC, joke Country......I laff in daura tongue...kupekupekupe

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by ogatboy(m): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2018
seunmsg:
Whatever the case, security agencies should fish out the perpetrators of the killings on both side and deal with them according to our law. All reasonable persons in the north central whether farmers or herders must come together to end the killings. They either come together as brothers and stop this nonsense now or they all perish together as fools in the long run.

The media platforms promoting one sided and false narratives must also be identified and punished. We can't afford to keep allowing bigots to continue fanning the embers of hatred, violence and disunity. What is happening may be good anti-Buhari politics in the sort run but last last, we will all be affected.

Who is this and what are you saying? Media are promoting what?? Same media they used in previous régime. Karma is à bitch. You cannot sow maize and expect rice, kolewerk. This APC and buhari tenure will go down as the worst in the history of Nigeria. He cant use the same military force he used to cutail ipob on herdsmen? Its either you are paid or you dont have emotions

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by ogatboy(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2018
Solorrman:
abeg talk wetin u knw. Taqiyya was arabic word that means making a lie bt the sect of muslim that uses taqiyya as permissable are d shiite sect as that of alzakzaky and the majority sunni muslims consider shiite as christians bkos the way they consider the interpretation of quran is wrong and we consider them christians bkos they use taqiyya,mut'a temporary marriage (fornication) as permisable d way christian have sex if engaged. So taqyya is more christian than islam

Same reason you guys are trying to take them about but you have your own se.x in private and hiding. Bloody hypocrites

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Reference(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2018
If a serving, ranking senator can be arrested and detained for days for allegedly supporting a separatist group what is stopping the DSS from making an example of this man and others who have been openly vocal in support of the genocide going on. Does it not show a clear sectional bias by those in government.

And if the Buhari led administration cannot move against this terrorist group from his region then in the light of the kind of racial politicking we play in Nigeria, who else will when the seat rotates to other regions. The idea in our infantile democracy is that when a president is elected from a particular region it is meant to pacify the peoples of that region who should naturally exchange their agitation for the power they wield.at thw centre and not abuse it.

That is why Obasanjo was 'given' the presidency at the turn of democracy, to pacify the yorubas over the MKO debacle. And it did develop the democratic culture in the west. OBJ moved against most of the diversionary elements in Afenifere.

GEJ was given the presidency to pacify the agitative Niger-Delta and in the Yaradua regime the Delta was largely quiet. GEJ was on record to move against MEND and other violent diversionary movements. The result was a better democratic culture in the south-south.

Now power is in the core north as a result of their agitation, Buhari should broaden the democratic culture there and move against these elements threatening the peace and unity of Nigeria but he remains silent against them and continues to excuse their excesses.

This is completely out of culture and will cause serious problems for peoples of his region in the future. It will become extremely hard for the rest of the country to accept a Presidency from that region again.

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by eejo(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2018
mallam chiroma why did you wait for more than 48hours to say you were misqouted

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 28, 2018
dumbest damage control!...

USELESS ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKIN!

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Oblang(m): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2018
overall90:

so you believe what this man is saying smh

There is obviously bias reportage of all these events by the mainstream media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes Woman To Death In Ogun / Precious Maureen Ewuru Murder: Boyfriend Who Strangled Her In A Hotel Wanted / Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.