Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman (40916 Views)

Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos / Plateau Killings: Another 8 Murdered At Relaxation Spot / Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by omoharry(f): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2018
Oblang:
The press will single handedly set this country ablaze..
What about the Fulani heads men that are already setting the country ablaze...don't worry when a beloved family that you love so much is slaughtered like a chicken and buried in mass grave like animals then you will understand what is going on between these terrorist group and the rest of Nigerians....I am sure you are one one them...abi!.for you guys sea nothing wrong with these killings of women and innocent children with their belly and skull burst open over some cows stolen..as long as your kin men are the perpetrators...the press should not report the news as it is.

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by noucompact(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2018
I WILL SUGGEST THAT THE TAPE OF THE SAID INTERVIEW, BE MADE PUBLIC BEFORE THEY WILL GO AFTER HIM NOW.
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Empiror: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2018
God punish you for saying that your statement was being mis-quoted. You will get your own part of the soup you have prepared. Yes, you have guns, sponsorers, funding and might and the Christains dont.....I said, you will have a taste of the food you and your sponsorers have prepared even as helpless and un-united as Christians seems to appear.

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Assassin101: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2018
sense wee not kee u

however, i think the conversation ought to have been recorded for future references
and in case he denies saying what he was alleged to have said

statusquoante:
The presidency have told him to deny the statement since everybody is now calling for their arrest.
Nonsense!
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by AlexDJ(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2018
That's how you would be mis_jailed in prison one day.I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by GSA01: 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
So many fake news spreading around in other to heat up the Plateau killings, Yesterday here on Nairaland a fake Facebook account was on front page indicating more death to come for the loss of 300 cows. one will wonder the motive behind this fake news that keep spreading..

Mallam Ciroma has come out to deny making any statement concerning the Killings as retaliatory, it is only left for the appropriate Agencies to look into this, and bring those propagating fake news to book...
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by steryj(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
Homeboiy:
Ekwensu mia gi onu there
with this kind likes, abeg watin be the meaning na?
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Homeboiy: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
steryj:
with this kind likes, abeg watin be the meaning na?

Make devil kiss his mouth

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by steryj(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
Homeboiy:

Make devil kiss his mouth
ok thanks.
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Wantedola(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
The new owners of Nigeria! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) / Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion / Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.