Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman (40923 Views)

Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos / Plateau Killings: Another 8 Murdered At Relaxation Spot / Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Hygist: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
MMM
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by olas24u(f): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
malo ,very tactical and dubious

2 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by RexTramadol1: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
My mind knows it's reprisal attack

One day Wey person post pictures of killed cows from Plateau, anoda guy dey tell am say Na reprisal remain now

And sure it happened.
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Ndolarr: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hmmm, Allah dey o! This denial get as e be! I notice it is coming after US issues a statement condemning the killings and demanding justice for the victims! Fear of Donald Trump?! I no sabi book o!

4 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Nolongthing3669: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
Let the journalist release the voice call.
We are not fools

3 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by bewla(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
thesolutions:
Mr Ciroma said the reporter he spoke with on the issue misquoted him, denying issuing a statement.

1. You spoke with a reporter.

2. The reporter misquoted you.

3. Yet, you never issued a statement.

I believe one of the above is correct.

Anyway, let me wait for vanguard to carry the news
this day kill punch in today leadership
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by StevieAbraks111(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
You mean to tell me since 3 days now, it is today you are coming out to debunk the news, you are such a lier from the pit of hell. A Lot of people are taking over the job of Lai Muhammed.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by bewla(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
thesolutions:
Mr Ciroma said the reporter he spoke with on the issue misquoted him, denying issuing a statement.

1. You spoke with a reporter.

2. The reporter misquoted you.

3. Yet, you never issued a statement.

I believe one of the above is correct.

Anyway, let me wait for vanguard to carry the news
yea this day kill the punch reported by the leadership

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by rozayx5(m): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ifbi become President in this country.

Miyetti will be proscribed

And shoot on site order for any cow

2 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by stieyven(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Homeboiy:
Ekwensu mia gi onu there
It may be beyond human nature, but love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Solorrman(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
saaron:
Taqiya as usual.
abeg talk wetin u knw. Taqiyya was arabic word that means making a lie bt the sect of muslim that uses taqiyya as permissable are d shiite sect as that of alzakzaky and the majority sunni muslims consider shiite as christians bkos the way they consider the interpretation of quran is wrong and we consider them christians bkos they use taqiyya,mut'a temporary marriage (fornication) as permisable d way christian have sex if engaged. So taqyya is more christian than islam
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Homeboiy: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
stieyven:

It may be beyond human nature, but love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28

Are you OK?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Masama: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
Damage control

3 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Yankee101: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
Fear dey catch u abi ur pay master's from sokoto and Abuja asked you to make it more politically correct that your people are killing humans in place of cattle?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
the idiot is even confused sef. how will he contradict himself like that?? what brought the issue of cows in their conversation with the reporter?? if not retaliation. this guy must be arrested and their group be declared a terrorist group. I learnt Buhari is their patron. he must disengage from such unless he want us to call him a terrorist as well. probably he is

4 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
The whole world can now see how Britain Fulani terrorists are in charged of Nigeria.

And why Biafra must be restored through referendum and by all means.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by sidnen: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
Solorrman:
abeg talk wetin u knw. Taqiyya was arabic word that means making a lie bt the sect of muslim that uses taqiyya as permissable are d shiite sect as that of alzakzaky and the majority sunni muslims consider shiite as christians bkos the way they consider the interpretation of quran is wrong and we consider them christians bkos they use taqiyya,mut'a temporary marriage (fornication) as permisable d way christian have sex if engaged. So taqyya is more christian than islam
Horse pile

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Reference(m): 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
If this fellow is not at least called in for questioning to clarify himself then we can conclude that the security apparatis of state is compromised and it will be the beginning of the end of this government.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by sadissbala(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
deantimes:

Read more: https://www.headlineng.com/misquoted-plateau-killings-miyetti-allah-chairman/
*****MY NAMES ARE EVANGELIST TOCHUKWU A.OBIORAH A.K.A. IKONSO (OMELUOHA 1) AM FROM ANAMBRA STATE BUT BORN AND BROUGHT IN ENUGU STATE TILL DATE .IS NO MORE ISSUES OF ONLY POLITICAL AND SECURTTY LEADERS,FOR GODSAKE AM INVOLVE.***I KNOW YOU MAY NOT BE HAPPY OR SUPRISE TO HEAR THIS TRUTH MY SPIRIT DIRECTED ME TO TELL YOU AND OTHERS.IS TRUE THAT FULANIS ARE ALWAYS OUR LEADERS MOSTLY NOW because OF BUHARI AND OTHERS.BUT YOU FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE ENJOYS THE COMFORT ,DEVLOPMENTS AND HOSPITALITY OF THIS NATION THAN 70% OF FULANI PEOPLE....EXAMPLE,.
(1).WE LIVES AND LODGE IN BEAUTIFUL HOUSES AND HOTELS.
(2).WE ENJOYS THE ELECTRICITY SUPPLY NO MATTER HOW POOR IT MAY BE WITH OUR ELECTRONICS.
(3).WE USES THE ROADS WITH OUR BEAUTIFUL AND EXPENSIVE CARS AND BUSES.
(4).WE EAT DELICIOUS FOODS AT OUR HOUSES AND EVEN AT EXPENSIVE AND COMFORTABLE RESTUARANCES DEPENDING YOUR LEVELS.
(5).IF WERE SICK WE TAKE DRUGS FROM PHARMACEUTICAL SHOPS AND HOSPITALS.
(6).WE GO TO BETTER AND PRIVATE SCHOOLS EVEN ABROAD WITH OUR FAMILIES AND ONE WILL ACQUIRE MANY CERTIFICATES..
(7).WE GO TO THEIR STATES AT NORTH,DEVELOPS IT TO OUR OWN TASTE AND OCCUPIED THEIR AND DO MANY BUSINESSES AND MAKE MONEY FROM THEIR PEOPLE AND ANSWER MILLIONAIRES AND MANY TITLES . TO EXTENT THAT 80% OF HOTELS, PLAZAS , UPSTAIRS AND ESTATES EVEN THEIR TENANTS HOUSES IN THE NORTH INCLUDING ABUJA OUR F.C.T. ARE ALL OWNES BY EASTERNERS.( E.T.C.)..................

BUT AS I TOLD YOU EARLIER, 80% OF FULANI PEOPLE ARE LIVING IN THE BUSH AND FORESTS.
(2). THEY WALK THROUGH THE BUSH WITH LEGS FROM ONE STATE TO OTHER.
(3).THEY SLEEPS IN THE BUSH AT ANY POINT NIGHT MEET THEM.
(4).THEIR WOMEN DELIVERS CHILDREN AT THE SAME BUSH AND TREAT THEMSELVES WITH RAW ROOT AND LEAVES, WHICH SOMETIMES THEY EAT THEM AS FOOD AND DRINK WATER FROM UNTREATED RIVERS LIKE ANIMALS.
(5). SOMETIMES SOME OF THEM WILL BRING SOME ROOTS AND HERBS OUT TO OUR PEOPLE AND TREAT US AND USE THE LITTLE MONEY RAISE AND BUY SOME OF THEIR NEEDS AND PAY OUR PEOPLE AND GO BACK INSIDE BUSH.
(6) THEY DON'T GO TO BANKS OR ATM because THEY HAVE NO BASE.
(7). THEY USES TOUCH LIGHTS INSTEAD OF ELECTRICITY OR GENERATORS UPON THEIR BROTHER'S ARE OUR LEADERS.
N/B..BUT THAT THEIR COWS OR CATTLES WHICH IS THEIR PETS IN THAT BUSH AS SOME OF US USES DOGS OR CAT AS PETS. WHICH FULANIS AFTER TRAINING THEM WHICH WE BUY TO SUSTAIN OUR HEALTH,
**LISTEN***WICKED MOST OF OUR PEOPLE FROM EAST AND SOME WICKED SO CALLED HAUSAS ETC. WILL GO TO THAT BUSH AND ROBB THEM THEIR MONEY AND COWS because THEY DON'T GO TO BANK AND THEY DON'T HAVE POLICE OR ARMY STATIONS WITH THEM IN THE BUSH.AND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THOSE CRIMINALS ARE MURDERERS AND DEVIL AGENTS?
**CAN AN OWNER OF A COMMON DOG WATCH YOU KILL HIS OR HER COMMON DOG AND ALLOW YOU TO GO FREE?
** MIND YOU THAT IF ONE COW WORTH ##200,000.00, THAT MEANS 10 COWS IS 2,000,000.00. WE'RE TALKING OF CHEAPER ONES.?
**THE ANNOYING PART OF THIS, IS THAT SO CALLED HAUSA ALHAJIS, OUR POLITICAL LEADERS ,SOME BUSINESS PEOPLE AND MOST OF OUR TRADITIONAL RULERS BOTH CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS ARE OWNERS OF MOST OF THE COWS .AND MADE FULANIS THEIR SLAVES OR SERVANTS .AND THEIR WICKED ONES WILL ENTER BUSH TO FUSTRATE THEIR RISCKS AND YOUR TELLING ME THAT IF YOUR THOSE FULANIS, YOU WILL BE DANCING AND LAUGHING?
I BELIEVE THEY ARE LIVING TO MAINTAIN ONE GOOD AND GREAT NIGERIA BUT BECAUSE OF OUR GREEDINESS, WE WANT TO HIDE THE ORIGINAL AND DEVINE TRUTH AND CONTINUE TO ENJOY AS KINGS WHILE THEY LIVE LIKE SLAVE AND UPON THAT YOU WILL NOT ALLOW THEM TO BE AS OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
** LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH, THEY LOVES AND BE HONEST WITH US THAN WE DO TO THEM.JUST TELL YOURSELF TRUTH AND SHAME THE DEVIL THAT IS CURSING THIS KILLINGS IN NIGERIA.
**DON'T MIND THOSE USELESS AND BUSINESS PASTORS THAT BCOMES BILLIONAIRES WITH JETS AND YOU THAT DONATES MONEY TO THEM ARE OWING HOUSE RENT.AND YOUR BLAMING THE GOVERNMENT .DON'T YOU KNOW THAT LEADERS IN THE CHURCH SUPPOSE TO BE FEEDING YOU IF NEEDED THAN YOU FEEDING THEM? .OPEN YOUR EYES AND UNDERSTAND THAT ISLAM'S DONT GIVE OFFERING IN THE MOSQUES BUT THEIR IMANS FRED'S THE POOR ONES ARROUND THE MOSQUES?
** ALSO FORGET THE ORIENTATIONS OF OUR FAILED IN LIFE ELDERS THAT ALWAYS REMIND US ABOUT CIVIL WAR THEY SURRENDERED TO BE ONE NIGERIA.
***FOLLOW THOSE CRIMINALS ABROAD AND BE DEMANDING FOR DIVISION ,WHILE THEY WATCH HOW YOUR BEEN KILLED ON TELEVISION AND INTERNENTS.
***** AM A CHRISTHIAN AND IGBO BUT TO BE FRANK WITH , MISLEMS PRACTICE LOVE AND FEAR OF GOD THAN US.BELIEVE IT OR NOT.
****BIAFRA OR NO BIAFRA, AM NOT AGAINST .FOR ANY GOOD AND BETTER WAY AGREED BY ALL,AM THERE BY HIS GRACE.
I KNOW YOU MAY HATE OR CALL ME NAME , BUT IF YOU NEGLECT TO MEDITATE ON THIS MY MESSAGE,YOU MAY BE STRANDED AT THE JURGEMENT DAY.
**BUHARI OR MOSLEMS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA BUT IT IS OUR GREEDY AND SELFISH CHRISTIAN LEADERS AND POLITICAL LEADERS ALSO IN SECURITY INSTITUTIONS WHERE A JUNIOR OFFICERS WANTS TO OWN A STATE OR RIDE MOST EXPENSIVE CARS.
***LIKE I SAID , AM A CHRISTHIAN BUT MOST OF WE CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA ARE STUPID AND SPIRITUAL ILLITRATES.AM SORRY IF IT AFFECTS YOU.
***C.P. ENUGU STATE DAN MALLAM MOHAMMED IS A FULANI AND A MUSLEM , THOSE IN ENUGU CAN YOU COMPARE HIM WITH ANY PAST IGBO OR CHRISTIAN C.P.S IF NOT NOW A.I.G.ABUBAKAR .LIKE WISE G.O.C.82 DIV.NOW ,COMAMANDER AIR FORCE BASE ENUGU, ETC..IF WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THEIR RELIGION OR TRIBE IS TRUTH, ENUGU WILL NOT BE ONE OF THE MOST PEACEFUL STATE IN NIGERIA.
****SHARE TO ALL NIGERIANS MOSTLY CHRISTIANS AND PEACE AND JOY WILL COME BACK TO NIGERIA.
**AM EVANGELIST PROPHET TOCHUKWU A.OBIORAH A.K.A. IKONSO (OMELUOHA 1)
***MAY GOD PROTECT AND BLESS YOU AS YOU WORK TOWARDS PEACE IN MANKIND MOSTLY IN OUR COUNTY.

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Talknochip(m): 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
This is nothing but 'TAQQIYA' ....definitely,there will be denials and more denials since majority, including the U.S and SERAP are calling for dia arrest and prosecution

4 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by EDUCI(m): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Homeboiy:
Ekwensu mia gi onu there
lols.
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by demobaba1(m): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
You can only do these nonesense in Nigeria & get away with it. Cows are more precious than human lives, bustards.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
deomelo:
No wonder, the fake news came from the usual bigoted, ethnic and tribal baiting VANGUARD..
u re an idiot. God punish u there .. yeye pikin

4 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by sidnen: 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
sadissbala:
*****MY NAMES ARE EVANGELIST TOCHUKWU A.OBIORAH A.K.A. IKONSO (OMELUOHA 1) AM FROM ANAMBRA STATE BUT BORN AND BROUGHT IN ENUGU STATE TILL DATE .IS NO MORE ISSUES OF ONLY POLITICAL AND SECURTTY LEADERS,FOR GODSAKE AM INVOLVE.***I KNOW YOU MAY NOT BE HAPPY OR SUPRISE TO HEAR THIS TRUTH MY SPIRIT DIRECTED ME TO TELL YOU AND OTHERS.IS TRUE THAT FULANIS ARE ALWAYS OUR LEADERS MOSTLY NOW because OF BUHARI AND OTHERS.BUT YOU FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE ENJOYS THE COMFORT ,DEVLOPMENTS AND HOSPITALITY OF THIS NATION THAN 70% OF FULANI PEOPLE....EXAMPLE,.
(1).WE LIVES AND LODGE IN BEAUTIFUL HOUSES AND HOTELS.
(2).WE ENJOYS THE ELECTRICITY SUPPLY NO MATTER HOW POOR IT MAY BE WITH OUR ELECTRONICS.
(3).WE USES THE ROADS WITH OUR BEAUTIFUL AND EXPENSIVE CARS AND BUSES.
(4).WE EAT DELICIOUS FOODS AT OUR HOUSES AND EVEN AT EXPENSIVE AND COMFORTABLE RESTUARANCES DEPENDING YOUR LEVELS.
(5).IF WERE SICK WE TAKE DRUGS FROM PHARMACEUTICAL SHOPS AND HOSPITALS.
(6).WE GO TO BETTER AND PRIVATE SCHOOLS EVEN ABROAD WITH OUR FAMILIES AND ONE WILL ACQUIRE MANY CERTIFICATES..
(7).WE GO TO THEIR STATES AT NORTH,DEVELOPS IT TO OUR OWN TASTE AND OCCUPIED THEIR AND DO MANY BUSINESSES AND MAKE MONEY FROM THEIR PEOPLE AND ANSWER MILLIONAIRES AND MANY TITLES . TO EXTENT THAT 80% OF HOTELS, PLAZAS , UPSTAIRS AND ESTATES EVEN THEIR TENANTS HOUSES IN THE NORTH INCLUDING ABUJA OUR F.C.T. ARE ALL OWNES BY EASTERNERS.( E.T.C.)..................

BUT AS I TOLD YOU EARLIER, 80% OF FULANI PEOPLE ARE LIVING IN THE BUSH AND FORESTS.
(2). THEY WALK THROUGH THE BUSH WITH LEGS FROM ONE STATE TO OTHER.
(3).THEY SLEEPS IN THE BUSH AT ANY POINT NIGHT MEET THEM.
(4).THEIR WOMEN DELIVERS CHILDREN AT THE SAME BUSH AND TREAT THEMSELVES WITH RAW ROOT AND LEAVES, WHICH SOMETIMES THEY EAT THEM AS FOOD AND DRINK WATER FROM UNTREATED RIVERS LIKE ANIMALS.
(5). SOMETIMES SOME OF THEM WILL BRING SOME ROOTS AND HERBS OUT TO OUR PEOPLE AND TREAT US AND USE THE LITTLE MONEY RAISE AND BUY SOME OF THEIR NEEDS AND PAY OUR PEOPLE AND GO BACK INSIDE BUSH.
(6) THEY DON'T GO TO BANKS OR ATM because THEY HAVE NO BASE.
(7). THEY USES TOUCH LIGHTS INSTEAD OF ELECTRICITY OR GENERATORS UPON THEIR BROTHER'S ARE OUR LEADERS.
N/B..BUT THAT THEIR COWS OR CATTLES WHICH IS THEIR PETS IN THAT BUSH AS SOME OF US USES DOGS OR CAT AS PETS. WHICH FULANIS AFTER TRAINING THEM WHICH WE BUY TO SUSTAIN OUR HEALTH,
**LISTEN***WICKED MOST OF OUR PEOPLE FROM EAST AND SOME WICKED SO CALLED HAUSAS ETC. WILL GO TO THAT BUSH AND ROBB THEM THEIR MONEY AND COWS because THEY DON'T GO TO BANK AND THEY DON'T HAVE POLICE OR ARMY STATIONS WITH THEM IN THE BUSH.AND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THOSE CRIMINALS ARE MURDERERS AND DEVIL AGENTS?
**CAN AN OWNER OF A COMMON DOG WATCH YOU KILL HIS OR HER COMMON DOG AND ALLOW YOU TO GO FREE?
** MIND YOU THAT IF ONE COW WORTH ##200,000.00, THAT MEANS 10 COWS IS 2,000,000.00. WE'RE TALKING OF CHEAPER ONES.?
**THE ANNOYING PART OF THIS, IS THAT SO CALLED HAUSA ALHAJIS, OUR POLITICAL LEADERS ,SOME BUSINESS PEOPLE AND MOST OF OUR TRADITIONAL RULERS BOTH CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS ARE OWNERS OF MOST OF THE COWS .AND MADE FULANIS THEIR SLAVES OR SERVANTS .AND THEIR WICKED ONES WILL ENTER BUSH TO FUSTRATE THEIR RISCKS AND YOUR TELLING ME THAT IF YOUR THOSE FULANIS, YOU WILL BE DANCING AND LAUGHING?
I BELIEVE THEY ARE LIVING TO MAINTAIN ONE GOOD AND GREAT NIGERIA BUT BECAUSE OF OUR GREEDINESS, WE WANT TO HIDE THE ORIGINAL AND DEVINE TRUTH AND CONTINUE TO ENJOY AS KINGS WHILE THEY LIVE LIKE SLAVE AND UPON THAT YOU WILL NOT ALLOW THEM TO BE AS OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
** LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH, THEY LOVES AND BE HONEST WITH US THAN WE DO TO THEM.JUST TELL YOURSELF TRUTH AND SHAME THE DEVIL THAT IS CURSING THIS KILLINGS IN NIGERIA.
**DON'T MIND THOSE USELESS AND BUSINESS PASTORS THAT BCOMES BILLIONAIRES WITH JETS AND YOU THAT DONATES MONEY TO THEM ARE OWING HOUSE RENT.AND YOUR BLAMING THE GOVERNMENT .DON'T YOU KNOW THAT LEADERS IN THE CHURCH SUPPOSE TO BE FEEDING YOU IF NEEDED THAN YOU FEEDING THEM? .OPEN YOUR EYES AND UNDERSTAND THAT ISLAM'S DONT GIVE OFFERING IN THE MOSQUES BUT THEIR IMANS FRED'S THE POOR ONES ARROUND THE MOSQUES?
** ALSO FORGET THE ORIENTATIONS OF OUR FAILED IN LIFE ELDERS THAT ALWAYS REMIND US ABOUT CIVIL WAR THEY SURRENDERED TO BE ONE NIGERIA.
***FOLLOW THOSE CRIMINALS ABROAD AND BE DEMANDING FOR DIVISION ,WHILE THEY WATCH HOW YOUR BEEN KILLED ON TELEVISION AND INTERNENTS.
***** AM A CHRISTHIAN AND IGBO BUT TO BE FRANK WITH , MISLEMS PRACTICE LOVE AND FEAR OF GOD THAN US.BELIEVE IT OR NOT.
****BIAFRA OR NO BIAFRA, AM NOT AGAINST .FOR ANY GOOD AND BETTER WAY AGREED BY ALL,AM THERE BY HIS GRACE.
I KNOW YOU MAY HATE OR CALL ME NAME , BUT IF YOU NEGLECT TO MEDITATE ON THIS MY MESSAGE,YOU MAY BE STRANDED AT THE JURGEMENT DAY.
**BUHARI OR MOSLEMS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA BUT IT IS OUR GREEDY AND SELFISH CHRISTIAN LEADERS AND POLITICAL LEADERS ALSO IN SECURITY INSTITUTIONS WHERE A JUNIOR OFFICERS WANTS TO OWN A STATE OR RIDE MOST EXPENSIVE CARS.
***LIKE I SAID , AM A CHRISTHIAN BUT MOST OF WE CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA ARE STUPID AND SPIRITUAL ILLITRATES.AM SORRY IF IT AFFECTS YOU.
***C.P. ENUGU STATE DAN MALLAM MOHAMMED IS A FULANI AND A MUSLEM , THOSE IN ENUGU CAN YOU COMPARE HIM WITH ANY PAST IGBO OR CHRISTIAN C.P.S IF NOT NOW A.I.G.ABUBAKAR .LIKE WISE G.O.C.82 DIV.NOW ,COMAMANDER AIR FORCE BASE ENUGU, ETC..IF WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THEIR RELIGION OR TRIBE IS TRUTH, ENUGU WILL NOT BE ONE OF THE MOST PEACEFUL STATE IN NIGERIA.
****SHARE TO ALL NIGERIANS MOSTLY CHRISTIANS AND PEACE AND JOY WILL COME BACK TO NIGERIA.
**AM EVANGELIST PROPHET TOCHUKWU A.OBIORAH A.K.A. IKONSO (OMELUOHA 1)
***MAY GOD PROTECT AND BLESS YOU AS YOU WORK TOWARDS PEACE IN MANKIND MOSTLY IN OUR COUNTY.
First of all, staying in the bush is more or less their choice, no one forced them. This is 2018 for goodness sakes.
From your senseless post(pun intended), it is ok to just start killing anyone I come across because I was robbed, even if they are innocent women and children Who had nothing to do with the robbery right

If you are igbo and a Christian, then I am a unicorn.

Some people really need their heads kicked in aswear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by valentinos22(m): 12:15am On Jun 28, 2018
magoo10:
Why have they not arrested this terrorist idiot

This is not the first time this terrorist takes responsibility for such killings and in most cases he gives the excuses of their cattles being rusted ,the last time he threatened that if the anti grazing law is not abolished more lives will be taken.

Buharis government condones and support terrorism

it is a clear case of gross ignorance to think of the emboldened part of ur comment....it is worst than that
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by ivanG07(m): 12:21am On Jun 28, 2018
statusquoante:
The presidency have told him to deny the statement since everybody is now calling for their arrest.
Nonsense!
that is why he went to jos,to tell him to deny his previous statment,idiot presido.

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by dahnimoh(m): 12:39am On Jun 28, 2018
Fear don't hol am

You will later be 'tse tse flied'
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Bruemath(m): 1:08am On Jun 28, 2018
Just look at this man coming back to talk another thing

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Altern8(m): 1:11am On Jun 28, 2018
What that boy wrote? Come on! No matter how highly placed you are, Mr Ciroma, you should not call the reporter a boy. It is not only disrespectful, it actually shows how unrefined you are.

The outrageous statement attributed to you is not surprising and is certainly not inconsistent with your tendency for violent and unreasonable threats. In a sane country, you would be explaining your statement in court.

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by seguno2: 1:42am On Jun 28, 2018
magoo10:
Why have they not arrested this terrorist idiot

This is not the first time this terrorist takes responsibility for such killings and in most cases he gives the excuses of their cattles being rusted ,the last time he threatened that if the anti grazing law is not abolished more lives will be taken.

Buharis government condones and support terrorism

He is not a terrorist and he is not an idiot except we also agree that his sponsors, backers and sympathisers are terrorists and idiots
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by NovenaConcepts: 1:45am On Jun 28, 2018
Watch your words a wise man once said,

For your CV to be rewritten by a professional, email us at novenaconcepts@yahoo.com
Re: I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman by Afonja007: 2:55am On Jun 28, 2018
seunmsg:
Whatever the case, security agencies should fish out the perpetrators of the killings on both side and deal with them according to our law. All reasonable persons in the north central whether farmers or herders must come together to end the killings. They either come together as brothers and stop this nonsense now or they all perish together as fools in the long run.

The media platforms promoting one sided and false narratives must also be identified and punished. We can't afford to keep allowing bigots to continue fanning the embers of hatred, violence and disunity. What is happening may be good anti-Buhari politics in the sort run but last last, we will all be affected.
your spitting this rubbish because this is Nigeria imagine if Nigeria is America Where anybody can buy guns as him or her want then fulani herdsmen will have the gut to take their cows to somebody's farm and distroyed everything on the farm and later kill the farmer ,with people like you with brain of sheep nnamdi Kanu was right after all for calling Nigeria zoo I spit on you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) / Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) / Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.