Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,804 members, 7,851,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Earlier Or Later? When Would You Prefer To Know About It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Earlier Or Later? When Would You Prefer To Know About It? (908 Views)

Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? / Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earlier Or Later? When Would You Prefer To Know About It? by naijamind: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2010
Just wondering, Most people (guys and girls) often have really bad pasts and being in a relationship, lovers tend to open up to each other. Guys, if your girl really loves you but you happen to be the broke, and she has other guys who take care of her (even though she's not in love with them) would you want her to let you know instantly or would you prefer not knowing at all? And if you do not want to know at all, what happens if you later get to know after you guys are engaged?
Re: Earlier Or Later? When Would You Prefer To Know About It? by Onchedu(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2010
I guess this depends on the kind of relationship U have with the girl in question. Personally I'm not the kind to share my woman with anyone. If we can't survive comfortably on what I have either I up my earning capacity and make additional provisions, cut back on our spendings temporarily till we get ontop of the situation, she gets a job to support our relationship, or we just break it off.

Why should my girl need other men to take care of her. U don;t know Santa clause is just a fairytale? Abi na charm me and her carry take fal all the men mugu wey dem no go wan repayment in kind?

Bulls*it mehn. There's no excuse for sharing my woman with anyone. Period!
Re: Earlier Or Later? When Would You Prefer To Know About It? by Africanqueen2(f): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2010
1st of all not all girls re like that. . . 2ndly if he truly loves me he wouldn't go out to meet some woman even though he's broke. . . Finally, I'll like to know at the begining than finding out myself.
Re: Earlier Or Later? When Would You Prefer To Know About It? by iice(f): 3:32am On Jun 08, 2010
Is she an invalid that she needs other men to take care of her?
It's a bloody cycle. . .people feed this crap till it grows and comes and bites them in their arses.
Re: Earlier Or Later? When Would You Prefer To Know About It? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2010
iice:

Is she an invalid that she needs other men to take care of her?
It's a bloody cycle. . .people feed this crap till it grows and comes and bites them in their arses.

Dead on. But u sure sound like a dude. cool
Re: Earlier Or Later? When Would You Prefer To Know About It? by ebila(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2010
Not too early n definately not too late.There gasto be a balance; if i know too early,den i'd probably bail,if i know too late,i almost certainly will bail!
Re: Earlier Or Later? When Would You Prefer To Know About It? by sesman(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2010
Onchedu:

I guess this depends on the kind of relationship U have with the girl in question. Personally I'm not the kind to share my woman with anyone. If we can't survive comfortably on what I have either I up my earning capacity and make additional provisions, cut back on our spendings temporarily till we get ontop of the situation, she gets a job to support our relationship, or we just break it off.

Why should my girl need other men to take care of her. U don;t know Santa clause is just a fairytale? Abi na charm me and her carry take fal all the men mugu wey dem no go wan repayment in kind?

Bulls*it mehn. There's no excuse for sharing my woman with anyone. Period!

I agree with the above reply 100%,

why can't she take care of herself?, why depend on someone else to take care of you, some women sha!!! I personally believe this is nothing more than Prostitution.
Re: Earlier Or Later? When Would You Prefer To Know About It? by BeautfulB(f): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2010
If I find out I’ll talk to him and warn him seriously but if it continues, with the excuse that his not having, then I’ll let go.

(1) (Reply)

Advise Me To Advise Him / Why Does It Seem That Men Dislike Intelligent And Witty Women? / Am Scared About My Lovers Ex Guy Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.