Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Less Is More - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Less Is More (38492 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Less Is More by Henitan24(f): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
mimimile93:
women are the mistake creatures of the creator. Fear women. Even the Devil does not know where women sharpen their daggers.

I'm one (woman) you're just unfortunate to have met the beast in woman flesh because most of us are angels. Guys are to be blame for so many reasons, stop being attracted to just what you see(beauty, shapes, etc) but what you know about us (attitude,etc)
Re: Less Is More by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
Asssmasher:
A legendary fool your are.
...you...
Re: Less Is More by mimimile93: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
Henitan24:

I'm one (woman) you're just unfortunate to have met the beast in woman flesh because most of us are angels. Guys are to be blame for so many reasons, stop being attracted to just what you see(beauty, shapes, etc) but what you know about us (attitude,etc)
don't say most women are angels unless u are referin to 'angels of darkness'. I hav tried attitude, I've tried different religions, tribes, environmnts y'all still prove to be the same in attitude. A girl is gud to a man today doesnt mean she is a gud girl. Let d man act broke u see her real self. Y'all are perfect pretenders.
Re: Less Is More by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
Your father is a fool. Your mother is a bitch.
shocked shocked
Re: Less Is More by Eveezy(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Princedapace:

but im not a 'sir' I really dislike that prefix though grin
How are u doing?
A sugar daddy best line, I hail oo
Re: Less Is More by Princedapace(m): 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
Eveezy:

A sugar daddy best line, I hail oo

28 years like me, sugar daddy?

Okay o.

weldone bro. I just dont like anything attached to my name...that is all.
Re: Less Is More by Eveezy(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Princedapace:

28 years like me, sugar daddy?

Okay o.

weldone bro. I just dont like anything attached to my name...that is all.
wetin man wan talk again, na sugar daddies dey always talk "Stop calling me sir, I am nt an Old man, call me Chibuzor or Baby"
Re: Less Is More by Henitan24(f): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
mimimile93:
don't say most women are angels unless u are referin to 'angels of darkness'. I hav tried attitude, I've tried different religions, tribes, environmnts y'all still prove to be the same in attitude. A girl is gud to a man today doesnt mean she is a gud girl. Let d man act broke u see her real self. Y'all are perfect pretenders.

'Y'all are perfect pretenders', lemme take your words and pretend as if you're right because I really understand how you feels. Just be good and continue to love yourself unconditionally. Don't forget to do anything to make yourself happy because the best of you is yet to come.
Re: Less Is More by Princedapace(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Eveezy:

wetin man wan talk again, na sugar daddies dey always talk "Stop calling me sir, I am nt an Old man, call me Chibuzor or Baby"

lol

una funny shaa

i am 28 o.. will turn 28 by october, bikoo.. I never reach sugar daddy level.
Re: Less Is More by mimimile93: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Henitan24:

'Y'all are perfect pretenders', lemme take your words and pretend as if you're right because I really understand how you feels. Just be good and continue to love yourself unconditionally. Don't forget to do anything to make yourself happy because the best of you is yet to come.

Pretending that I am right is indirectly meaning I am wrong..

O girl I am right..
None of y'all women are good.
I have dated Muslims, Christians, I have dated from the four major tribes in Nigeria and other tribes, I've dated educated and uneducated, working class and unemployed. Fat and slim, virgin and non-virgin.
Y'all are all the same.

I really do ask y'all. What can a naija girl really offer in a relationship?

I have never ever heard or seen a naija girl sending N100 airtime to boyfriend.
They believe it's men responsibility to cater for them.

Sister prove me wrong. Be sincere to yourself. Before your God and the members of this forum, tell me have you ever sent recharge card to your boyfriend/husband?

Anticipating your sincere reply.
Thanks
Re: Less Is More by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
solasoulmusic:
To immature guys by all means but those who know the value of a helping hand, a broad shoulder to lean on and a faithful partner all this is not extra after all Jesus a complete stranger died for you and me....

My own is just because you don't understand the purpose of love doesn't mean you spoil it for someone else

I really agree with you but to be frank, I sorta agree with op as well and it's not a bad idea to understand his point

1 Like

Re: Less Is More by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
LordKO:
There's a tiny line between the actions of an unassuming, kind, loyal and selfless woman (person) and a desperate one. Mistake the former for the latter at your own peril; that a woman offers you the best of herself doesn't automatically mean that she's desperate. There's no healthy relationship without mutual self-sacrifices.

Walahi you get sense
Re: Less Is More by Henitan24(f): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
mimimile93:

Pretending that I am right is indirectly meaning I am wrong..

O girl I am right..
None of y'all women are good.
I have dated Muslims, Christians, I have dated from the four major tribes in Nigeria and other tribes, I've dated educated and uneducated, working class and unemployed. Fat and slim, virgin and non-virgin.
Y'all are all the same.

I really do ask y'all. What can a naija girl really offer in a relationship?

I have never ever heard or seen a naija girl sending N100 airtime to boyfriend.
They believe it's men responsibility to cater for them.

Sister prove me wrong. Be sincere to yourself. Before your God and the members of this forum, tell me have you ever sent recharge card to your boyfriend/husband?

Anticipating your sincere reply.
Thanks

This is a faceless forum right as you guys think but to me it's not faceless. So I'll gladly share my digits with you in order for us to discuss this lengthily. 0. Gonna edit my number soon in the next 10 minutes
Re: Less Is More by sarahade(f): 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
Princedapace:

Hahahahaha.. where are u from?

Senegal
Re: Less Is More by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
MissJoy29:

Spot on!!! Wish I could like this a thousand times.

That's why relationships aren't meant for boys but for men.

It ain't about being man or boy, it's about how you perceive its being and how it should be
Re: Less Is More by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

I really agree with you but to be frank, I sorta agree with op as well and it's not a bad idea to understand his point
When you love someone in all honesty you overlook their flaws and start focusing on their strengths. That is my point, it’s like seeing a mirror and seeing a reflection of yourself whatever you see that you don’t like you can change it. Everything else just nitpicking after all the same people are able to function and be loved by others apart from you right with less judgment.

Love is not desperate it’s brave cause it’s a cold world out there!
Re: Less Is More by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
solasoulmusic:
When you love someone in all honesty you overlook their flaws and start focusing on their strengths. That is my point, it’s like seeing a mirror and seeing a reflection of yourself whatever you see that you don’t like you can change it. Everything else just nitpicking after all the same people are able to function and be loved by others apart from you right with less judgment.

Love is not desperate it’s brave cause it’s a cold world out there!

I quite agree to that, but do you also think that human beings are more thrilled by things they want that come to them gradually compared to ones they want but they have at their disposal?
Re: Less Is More by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Henitan24:

Let me tell you something about guys that you may not know, guys can't try to get close to you if you don't attract him physically unless you two are familiar or something necessarily has brought you together, if a girl is good morally but not in anyway attractive physically, in most cases, the guy who gets to marry hers gets to know her by chance, not willingly
Re: Less Is More by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

I quite agree to that, but do you also think that human beings are more thrilled by things they want that come to them gradually compared to ones they want but they have at their disposal?
That is immaturity why chase money why chase love because you don’t want to seem desperate what’s yours is always available to you anything else is fun and games after all in faith we say pray for the things you want it’s right there and your saying no it’s not what I want because it’s available ....immaturity talking life is as short as the next 10 mins and in love that’s 10 years .
Re: Less Is More by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
solasoulmusic:
That is immaturity why chase money why chase love because you don’t want to seem desperate what’s yours is always available to you anything else is fun and games after all in faith we say pray for the things you want it’s right there and your saying no it’s not what I want because it’s available ....immaturity talking life is as short as the next 10 mins and in love that’s 10 years .

My dear it's not immaturity, it's reality. The point you are trying to prove is how it should be but the point I'm trying to make you understand is how it usually is, and I must tell you, it's not like someone is trying to make it like that, it just happens to be like that
Re: Less Is More by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
sarahade:

Senegal

Lol
Re: Less Is More by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

My dear it's not immaturity, it's reality. The point you are trying to prove is how it should be but the point I'm trying to make you understand is how it usually is, and I must tell you, it's not like someone is trying to make it like that, it just happens to be like that
I’m trying to tell you I’ve seen death we avoided it, it was quick the person didn’t even know they had money in their wallet and account nothing mattered but the people who loved him enough to be there for him. Meaning while your discovering your reality people are loving and making a difference Joe Jackson beat those kids but it kept them out of jail, discovering the art in them. Love is just available it’s up to you to choose the thrill.
Re: Less Is More by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
solasoulmusic:
I’m trying to tell you I’ve seen death we avoided it, it was quick the person didn’t even know they had money in their wallet and account nothing mattered but the people who loved him enough to be there for him. Meaning while your discovering your reality people are loving and making a difference Joe Jackson beat those kids but it kept them out of jail, discovering the art in them. Love is just available it’s up to you to choose the thrill.

Well I so agree but it's just in my nature not to shy away from majority of occurrences and possibilities of its genuinty
Re: Less Is More by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Well I so agree but it's just in my nature not to shy away from majority of occurrences and possibilities of its genuinty
One thing is genuine things survive they may struggle but they always do they always create they always love no matter what. A student at Columbine inspired me that no matter what Love God Love his children even the ones who lead you to harm
Re: Less Is More by Henitan24(f): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Let me tell you something about guys that you may not knowns, guys can't try to get close to you if you don't attract him physically unless you two are familiar or something necessarily has brought you together, if a girl is good morally but not in anyway attractive physically, in most cases, the guy who gets to marry hers gets to know her by chance, not willingly

I understand your point but at least by now you guys should have really learnt a lot of lesson with that but no you will always prefer a naked dresser to that village girl that assist her parent on the farm after school though not all good also. To have a perfect relationship, don't jump or ask a lady you see in street out immediately, be friend with each other, exchange ideas, but no all snakes are food to you (guys) and you'll come hear to say all girls I've nothing to offer, that alone do make my day because I won't stop laughing throughout that day.
Re: Less Is More by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
solasoulmusic:
One thing is genuine things survive they may struggle but they always do they always create they always love no matter what. A student at Columbine inspired me that no matter what Love God Love his children even the ones who lead you to harm

Unless I'm mistaken, I can assume you don't in anyway agree with op
Re: Less Is More by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
Henitan24:

I understand your point but at least by now you guys should have really learnt a lot of lesson with that but no you will always prefer a naked dresser to that village girl that assist her parent on the farm after school though not all good also. To have a perfect relationship, don't jump or ask a lady you see in street out immediately, be friend with each other, exchange ideas, but no all snakes are food to you (guys) and you'll come hear to say all girls I've nothing to offer, that alone do make my day because I won't stop laughing throughout that day.

To be honest, the best thing is that a lady looks lovable, especially when she's moral,

Believe me, most girls these days barely offer anything, but maybe not all sha
Re: Less Is More by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Unless I'm mistaken, I can assume you don't in anyway agree with op
no because the op is judge mental everyone has a certain degree of all this because we all have different life experiences that make us act a certain way I’ve had my phone stolen and as a result I panic when I can’t find my phone ..love Just understands and doesn’t see much of what makes you bad but what makes you good and an example to the generation behind you
Re: Less Is More by Henitan24(f): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

To be honest, the best thing is that a lady looks lovable, especially when she's moral,

Believe me, most girls these days barely offer anything, but maybe not all sha

Sweet there is nothing like maybe not all sa, not all girls doesn't have anything to offer in a relationship. I've enough to give my man and I've been doing from financial assistance, to advice, suggestions, plan, raising the best kids he desire, etc. I'm not proud but this is who I'm that's one of the reason I don't regret my past relationship because they make me better, more confidence and proud of myself because none can say nothing bad about me instead my exes all want me back.
Re: Less Is More by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
solasoulmusic:
no because the op is judge mental everyone has a certain degree of all this because we all have different life experiences that make us act a certain way I’ve had my phone stolen and as a result I panic when I can’t find my phone ..love Just understands and doesn’t see much of what makes you bad but what makes you good and an example to the generation behind you

I get you, but you sound as though you had gone through some experience, you kind of stick to that point you been making
Re: Less Is More by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Henitan24:

Sweet there is nothing like maybe not all sa, not all girls doesn't have anything to offer in a relationship. I've enough to give my man and I've been doing from financial assistance, to advice, suggestions, plan, raising the best kids he desire, etc. I'm not proud but this is who I'm that's one of the reason I don't regret my past relationship because they make me better, more confidence and proud of myself because none can say nothing bad about me instead my exes all want me back.

So how do you manage such situation, I mean your exes wanting you back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.