Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) (63129 Views)

Are These Memes About Women True or False? (Pictures) / Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] / Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by EasyMade: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2018
dominique:
Kukuma say, men don't marry at all
grin
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Donald3d(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2018
grin grin
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2018
with this write up. just tell us not to marry at all
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by nikkypearl(f): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by kuntash: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2018
I am surprised you didnt add the yabaleft crew ..!

or you think its every girl wey dey normal for outside there ?
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That's me & I don't care if noone ever marries me, because I feel like relationships, in general, are a mood killer grin
Once I attain my goals, what the fùck would I need a man & his cheap ring for?

na people like u dey make price of cucumber increase everyday for marketcheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by victorian(f): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2018
Op better stay single.

You are not ready for marriage.
Men all over the world marry these women everyday.

So the choice is yours. You can stay single for life.

Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Nempi(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2018
sehin79:
lol well every woman falls into this catergory one way or the other,
in other words no perfect humans being,the most importantly thing is to be open to work on your self.
i believe even the OP is not perfect either.unless you dont want to be married.

You're wrong. Adanna is different.
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Folashade2016(f): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2018
Watch how there will full this thread. 1 2 3 go....... Look them they are here already self.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by HoodBillionaire: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2018
all i do is fuc dem very hard with my big dick
come and see shouting
one even said we shud av a baby
all naija girls are ungrateful and are massively greedy gluttons
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That's me & I don't care if noone ever marries me, because I feel like relationships, in general, are a mood killer grin
Add feminist to that list tongue
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
pcguru1:

No one is perfect, weirdly it weird dating someone too perfect sef, some flaws are allowed to bring uniqueness.

"Some" being the operative word lol. It differs from person to person.
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by kenostika(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
What about majority that started fucking at the age of 15?and at 25-30yrs they are unmarried and searching,body count Wahala.No man wants to spend millions marrying a woman many niggas have been bleeping for years free of charge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Toks2008(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
EntertainingYou:
It’s not every woman you came across fits to get married to, some might look good physically but bad inside while there is the other way round.

Here are the 10 types of women you shouldn’t consider marrying;

1. The Chatterbox

This is the woman who never shuts up, barely stopping to breathe. Seemingly only concerned about what is going on in her life, she always has to make a comment about everything and dominates conversations.

2. The Desperate Chick

This type of woman will seem fantastic at first, until she starts talking about your wedding location, how many kids she wants and the name of your future dog–right after the first date! When a woman advances WAY faster than normal,watch out.

She NEEDS a man so bad that she’s willing to put anybody in that slot, even the homeless guy on the corner.

3. The Overly-Critical Woman

Anything you do for this type of woman is simply not good enough. Nothing seems to work unless it is done according to her standards.

Anything that is said by anyone will be quickly taken out of context to become some sort of insult or some reason to wage war against the world.

This type of woman has plenty of emotional baggage and will make you an angry and bitter person as there will be nothing but misery with her.

4. The High Maintenance Chick

If this type of woman breaks a nail, she expects you to drop everything you’re doing to drive her to the salon immediately. Her daddy always told her she was a princess and she expects to be treated like one at all times.

She has expensive taste and expects you to shower her with only the best things and take her out to posh places on a regular basis. If you don’t have a lot of money and a penchant for luxury, don’t even bother.

5. The Clingy Girl

This woman is a nuisance who can’t go anywhere or do anything without the company of her man. She’ll adopt your interests, calls 20 times a day and fly off the handle anytime she’s not around to monitor your behavior.

This type of woman will smother any chance of you missing her by insisting that you spend every waking moment with her, refusing to let you go out with the boys or spend any significant amount of time with anyone else.

6. The Bimbo

This type of woman can’t obtain a GED but has managed to secure a PhD in the science of the bedroom.

This is an intellectually challenged woman who looks great but, in all honesty, shouldn’t open her mouth.

Her skills are unquestionably only rooted in the physical realm and unless you’re just after one-night stands, you do not want to bring a stupid girl home to meet Mom and Dad.

The majority of girls you see on the streets.

7. The Club Girl

Club girls are nothing more than fantasy women who have been practically living in bars and clubs since they hit the legal drinking age.

They have beautiful faces with full lips, big doe eyes, great legs, and all the curves you could ever ask for.

The problem in dating these women is that they love to wear clothes that show off their great assets not just to you, but to every Tom, man-hood and Harry on the street.

A woman like this may be carefree and wild; however, once you take a closer look, you’ll realize that her entire life is a party and most nights will end with her puking in your car. Or waking up hungover, in some guy’s bed in the morning.

8. The Gold Digger

The Gold-Digger will compliment you on your expensive watch, ask you what kind of car you drive, what you do for a living, where you live and so on.

Like the high maintenance woman, the Gold Digger is basically looking for a sugar daddy, she’ll size you up within the first five minutes and drop you just as quickly if your cash flow runs out and you can’t take her shopping anymore.

These types of women will just suck your wallet dry and leave you emasculated.
Fortunately, you can usually see this type coming from a mile away. She wants to write out the names of all her designer items and post it on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

9. The Club Girl

Club girls are nothing more than fantasy women who have been practically living in bars and clubs since they hit the legal drinking age.

They have beautiful faces with full lips, big doe eyes, great legs, and all the curves you could ever ask for.

The problem in dating these women is that they love to wear clothes that show off their great assets not just to you, but to every Tom, man-hood and Harry on the street.

A woman like this may be carefree and wild; however, once you take a closer look, you’ll realize that her entire life is a party and most nights will end with her puking in your car. Or waking up hungover, in some guy’s bed in the morning.

10. The Feminist

This type of woman can never be pleased by a man and she believes that men are the cause of all the pains and suffering of society.

It is her strong belief that women are much more intelligent than men and are capable of doing things “the right way”.

You don’t want to waste any time with this type of woman because anything that you do will always be negative to her.

Source:https://www.newsvilla.com.ng/2018/03/02/men-please-dont-ever-consider-marrying-these-10-types-of-women-true-facts/

Just tell guys not to marry any lady.

1 Like

Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by opara28(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
So which one we go marry?
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Randy91:

na people like u dey make price of cucumber increase everyday for marketcheesy cheesy cheesy

No, too scared of invisible parasites & bacteria tongue
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Humchi(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nairaland seff don boring like wetin i no know...
Pages sef no dey exceed 3 again..
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Quality20(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
d extremely sexy woman who always want to sleep with any new man they come across for fun
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
From your list, you indirectly saying don't marry a Nigerian lady.

2 Likes

Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by selfmade22: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
I go with number five(5), but she must be beautiful and should be my best friend grin
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Austinoiz(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Recently terminated the 'contract' I signed with one pretty curvy lady.
She's a damn chatterbox, clingy and over-critical. The straw that broke the camel's back was when she told me to quit going to viewing centres to see mathes and when she started involving her mum in our relationship.
She literarily turned my life into hell but I thank God I acted when I did, otherwise I would have been a walking corpse.
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by mypains: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
there is no manual in life. there was a club girl in my dept den with big ass. she no even sabi book like dat. finished school and got married. omo the babe transform to a mother i shock, she has grown her businesses and is now richer than her husbsand, she just buy Venza like thos yoruba actresses o.
that is the trait of girls like that. They are alway more experienced than the churchy ones.

They are often bold and brave too.
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by obashap: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
Men should be Careful !
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Tonimordred(m): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
Dis people get sense dan we tink....dey wil poket all dia bad attitude until u put ring 4 dia
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Lexusgs430: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
If we don't marry them, who would marry them?
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
I gat no problem with clingy girls.
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by jeff1607(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
clingy and chatter box

me likey
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

After all, u have a lot of pu.sy to finger and suck... lezy
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by Meeky(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
kenostika:
What about majority that started fucking at the age of 15?and at 25-30yrs they are unmarried and searching,body count Wahala.No man wants to spend millions marrying a woman many niggas have been bleeping for years free of charge.
you took the words out of my mouth
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by revolt(m): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
The only category that should bvr be married are .....NO10.

Yhey deserve to killed .
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Earthbound:

Add feminist to that list tongue

No, I just have different ambitions. The kind of dreams that I have will require that I soar much higher, which will be impossible since I expect a wedding ring the size of an asteroid grin So it wouldn't be fair on either one of us.
Re: MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) by 9japarrot: 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
Why are you repeating the club girls twice on the list, Are you normal at all OP?
If you don't have work to do this morning,goan
start breaking melon...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User / No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.