Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. (8754 Views)

Reasons Why Every Guy Must Consider Marrying A Materialistic Woman ! / Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (for Men) / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Due to the nature of my job years back and the courses I attended, I was opportune to mingle with the Americans, Africans, Europeans. And presently with the Asians. I would drop reasons why I think Asian ladies should be consider when it comes to marriage.

No wonder the American men are coming to Asia to wifed Asian women.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
1. FAMILY IS EVERYTHING TO AN ASIAN GIRL.

The quote 'Family over everything" seems to be engraved on the hearts of most Asian women. They will never betray their own.
Giving support to the family members is a task.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
2. SUPPORT.

She will be there for your needs through your greatest highs and cheapest lows.
Menh! These ladies are very supportive. Not all of them but majority.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
3. MORALITY.

These women (most of them) still have morals. You rarely see Asian woman do shitts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
4. INTELLIGENT.

Asians are notable for their intellect. Most of them pursue higher education, which explains why you certainly will seldom encounter a girl that is Asian doesn’t have a bachelor level. Don't even think of playing an Asian woman. 4 out of 20 will fall for it.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
5. COMMUNICATION.

With an Asian lady, there is no such thing as 'boring conversation'. Though a lot of them can't speak English but if you can relate with them with the little the know, you'd be glad you did.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by BlackfireX: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
Do you have anyone.... I will marry her.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Sleekydee(m): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hmmmm, Thailand, here i come.
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
6. DIVORCE

If you are planning to marry never to divorce, get an Asian girl. Divorce in the Asian world is slim.
Breakup is certainly not an alternative it is frowned upon, and remarriage is uncommon at best in their countries for them. Because Asian ladies don’t seek out fast, one-time enjoyable. They need a deep, significant relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
7. BEAUTY

These girls are beautiful in the inside as they are on the outside.
Asian women have golden hearts.

Ain't this bride beautiful?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
8. INFIDELITY

Cheating is on the low in the Asian world because these women have morals.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
9. LOVE

Asian women hardly fall in love. (I mean those fairy tale love) They love with their head not their hearts. Don't use love lines to get at an Asian girl. You won't get her. You can't use "LOVE'" to win her over.

Women who love with their heart easily cheat on their partners.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
10. DIGNITY

These women have dignity that is why, most times it's hard to get to bed with an Asian lady..

They saying "WOMEN ARE MOVE BY WHAT THEY HEAR", I don't think it works for the Asians.
An Asian woman would study you like a course for months before deciding whether to or not to let you see her pants.

These type of women, having them as wife, there's hope that she won't be giving it to Musa the gate man or Obi the driver.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
An Asian Wife Is Simpler to locate than You Might Think

Nowadays, you can come across Asian women efficiently. Numerous online dating sites have actually Asian people, you look for dating sites the members of which are mainly Asian. Google should help you at that.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
BlackfireX:
Do you have anyone.... I will marry her.
I don't buddy.

Check them on dating sites. Beware of scammers ooo
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sleekydee:
Hmmmm, Thailand, here i come.
You need to bro. A wife with self-respect is what every man needs.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by onyeawka80(m): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
You are very correct.. I am currently dating one from Philippine... She is really awesome. I am marrying her next year... God bless our Union

18 Likes

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
This one na maga o.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Biingoo: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
But I heard the rate of prostitution is very high in Thailand.... Is Thailand not Asia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
Which kinda Asian?

Chicken fried rice or curry and poppadoms

Either way... They don't generally respect the darker tuned brothers. If they do then you'll have a hard time convincing their families. I'm trying, like you, to not generalise.

My cousin dated a Bengali (South Asian) girl for years and when they wanted to marry each other, and she refused to listen to her family's warning. The men in her family attacked him and put him in a coma for years. The chick obviously never waited for him. He's never been the same, till today.

I'm just saying, admiring another mans food could be dangerous

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
mimimile93:
You need to bro. A wife with self-respect is what every man needs.

Thailand, the sex capital of the world

The african man and his lust for power! So submission has taken you to Thailand! how many white men got bumped off (died) or scammed (divorce settlements) In their search for submission. You guys are dumb as Bleep... No appology tongue

This reminds me of pocahontas & her mantra for getting Nigerian men: *Play dumb and submissive* and show him pepper after the I do's are done.

Women in Thailand are teachers in that game. Just be sure your pockets are full, because they also don't do BROKE men (FYI) smiley

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Biingoo:
But I heard the rate of prostitution is very high in Thailand.... Is Thailand not Asia
Yes, there are hoes in Thailand but those hoes don't hide in the guisure of wife or girlfriends like naija girls do. All naija girls are whores but can't differenciate them since some are at brothels and most are living with men as wivies/gfs. Thai own is the opposite.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Biingoo:

Sir, prostitution is everywhere and it's also high in Nigeria.
I have some family friends that married Asian women and wow...Asian women are kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Biingoo: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
mimimile93:
Yes, there are hoes in Thailand but those hoes don't hide in the guisure of wife or girlfriends like naija girls do. All naija girls are whores but can't differenciate them since some are at brothels and most are living with men as wivies/gfs. Thai own is the opposite.
Oh thanks for the explanation

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dimples0303:
Which kinda Asian?

Chicken fried rice or curry and poppadoms

Either way... They don't generally respect the darker tuned brothers. If they do then you'll have a hard time convincing their families. I'm trying, like you, to not generalise.

My cousin dated a Bengali (South Asian) girl for years and when they wanted to marry each other, and she refused to listen to her family's warning. The men in her family attacked him and put him in a coma for years. The chick obviously never waited for him. He's never been the same, till today.

I'm just saying, admiring another mans food could be dangerous
Yea. Most of them don't need em dark guys due to so many reasons. Ranging from bad reputation to ugliness. There are some who cant resist d darker guys.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dimples0303:

Thailand, the sex capital of the world

The african man and his lust for power! So submission has taken you to Thailand! how many white men got bumped off (died) or scammed (divorce settlements) In their search for submission. You guys are dumb as Bleep... No appology tongue

This reminds me of pocahontas & her mantra for getting Nigerian men: *Play dumb and submissive* and show him pepper after the I do's are done.

Women in Thailand are teachers in that game. Just be sure your pockets are full, because they also don't do BROKE men (FYI) smiley
u realy talk as if u realy know thai women but i guess u don't cos ur post here tells so. Talking about getin a Thai lady becos I want a submissive woman u are dead wrong. I chose Asian becos I was fed up of naijg ladies bulshitts. Talkin abt havin a fat pocket b4 dating an Asian, well, those ladies are not leeches like naija ladies. I've been with one for some months now and she ain't asked me for money to do hair, by cream and all those bulshitts naia ladies do. Since I was born, I hav dated a lot of girls (naija girls) and dis is d only girl that has bought me gift and expensive gift at that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
onyeawka80:
You are very correct.. I am currently dating one from Philippine... She is really awesome. I am marrying her next year... God bless our Union
A hoe is on this thread trying to rubish d Asian ladies. Pot calling snow black. Enjoy ur babe bro

7 Likes

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Biingoo:
Prostitution is high in Thailand and highest in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
mimimile93:
u realy talk as if u realy know thai women but i guess u don't cos ur post here tells so. Talking about getin a Thai lady becos I want a submissive woman u are dead wrong. I chose Asian becos I was fed up of naijg ladies bulshitts. Talkin abt havin a fat pocket b4 dating an Asian, well, those ladies are not leeches like naija ladies. I've been with one for some months now and she ain't asked me for money to do hair, by cream and all those bulshitts naia ladies do. Since I was born, I hav dated a lot of girls (naija girls) and dis is d only girl that has bought me gift and expensive gift at that.

Lol. Okay, you know better, I'm just a woman. If those are your concerns then you suffer from short foresight. Every woman has her need it's not always hair and cream. She'll buy you a car if she wants but... The but is individuals. I'm saying don't jump out of a frying pan and into the fire because all the reasons you have given for your choice, can be manipulated. Manipulation is our gift and curse as women.
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dimples0303:

Lol. Okay, you know better, I'm just a woman. If those are your concerns then you suffer from short foresight. Every woman has her need it's not always hair and cream. She'll buy you a car if she wants but... The but is individuals. I'm saying don't jump out of a frying pan and into the fire because all the reasons you have given for your choice, can be manipulated. Manipulation is our gift and curse as women.
Buyin me gift is never a reasoning for dating her. I dated her b4 d gift. How many of naija girls can cough out a milion naira to buy a man a gift? Apart from boxers and singlets.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dimples0303:

wat I meant was, for months I've been wit an Asian girl and she doesn't ask. I only give at will. Sometimes she reject it. But how many naija ladies can date a guy for just one week without telling d guy the problms of her life? Naija women see relationship as an escape route from poverty that is why one needs a fat pocket to date a naija girl

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
mimimile93:
Buyin me gift is never a reasoning for dating her. I dated her b4 d gift. How many of naija girls can cough out a milion naira to buy a man a gift? Apart from boxers and singlets.

Everyone goes through what you're going through, there's no need to explain yourself to anyone. But there's also no need for comparison and put downs. If you want an Asian woman, no one is holding you back. Good luck in life smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Squirt / My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS / Two Fat Lonely Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.