Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,416 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Berger To Ajah Is Not A Case Of Rape (with Screenshots Of The Conversation) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Berger To Ajah Is Not A Case Of Rape (with Screenshots Of The Conversation) (1232 Views)

The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Berger To Ajah Is Not A Case Of Rape (with Screenshots Of The Conversation) by Jumkye: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Berger to Ajah is currently trending on Twitter and it all started with a tweet from @OmogeDami who accused @UcheDandyMUFC of raping her friend @B_moree_ who left Berger to Ajah to spend the night with him.

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority, or against a person who is incapable of giving valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, has an intellectual disability or is below the legal age of consent.

Note, the word coercion.

“Our abductors handed us over to a woman who specialized in the hotel business, we were made to do prostitution in the hotel, and we received more than 15 men on a daily basis. In the end, the woman that owned the hotel will give us N500.00 daily."

These are the words of Glory, Idowu and Posi three teenage girls who were raped, made to undergo the act of lesbianism, videotaped and posted on social media has narrated how they were kidnapped on their way from the court and made to engage in prostitution in a village in Ogun State. New Telegraph reports.

Now compare this situation to the Berger to Ajah story. In 2016 alone, there were 150 reported cases of sexual and physical abuse were recorded in Lagos State alone. Rape is under-reported in our society. The stigma and credibility of the accuser is always a barrier to going to the police and pursuing legal action.

Anyone that has been raped or was almost a victim of rape knows better than to put themselves in a situation that will lead to rape.

The fear never leaves you, I have female friends who are afraid to be in the same room alone with any man because of the trauma they went through after they were raped as a child.

Now compare this situation to the circumstances @B_moree_ claimed she was raped.

Uche Daniel, the accused while explaining his own side of the story said

You cannot consent to spending the night with a guy who is not your partner and after having sex with him, claiming he raped you.

Why would you even go and spend the night there in the first place? Why would you expose yourself like that in the first place?

When I was in secondary school, my father always warned me about going to a male friend's house. My father would categorically tell you that, you cannot go there and think he won't make moves to have sex with you. Don't be delusional.

You cannot force yourself on a man and when it goes wrong, you now start screaming rape and feminism.

Women should stop using that word lightly because the real victims would never come to tweet about it.

Beger to Ajah is not rape.

Berger to Ajah is not feminism.

Don't get it twisted.

https://araba.com.ng/2018/06/berger-to-ajah-is-not-a-case-of-rape/

Re: Berger To Ajah Is Not A Case Of Rape (with Screenshots Of The Conversation) by Olalan(m): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
Seems rape is the coolest blackmail tool handy for some slay queens now. I am a strong advocate of severe punishments for rapist but these girls who stupidly in the name of wanting to chop a man's money..
Re: Berger To Ajah Is Not A Case Of Rape (with Screenshots Of The Conversation) by Olalan(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Seems rape is the coolest blackmail tool handy for some slay queens now. I am a strong advocate of severe punishments for rapist but these girls who stupidly in the name of wanting to chop a man's money walk in dangers way deserve no pity.

2 Likes

Re: Berger To Ajah Is Not A Case Of Rape (with Screenshots Of The Conversation) by FluidQueen(f): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
So, I Can't exactly decide to Visit a Guy friend's house without him Welcoming canal-disgusting thoughts of Us Screwing? Like can't women just spend a night at a Guy's place on an Utterly platonic encounter?

And people say we shouldn't generalize when we say "guys are prisoners to their own Phalluses?" "guys are Walking Robots with brains switched with dickheads at birth"?

2 Likes

Re: Berger To Ajah Is Not A Case Of Rape (with Screenshots Of The Conversation) by anochuko01(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
FluidQueen:
So, I Can't exactly decide to Visit a Guy friend's house without him Welcoming canal-disgusting thoughts of Us Screwing? Like can't women just spend a night at a Guy's place on an Utterly platonic encounter?

And people say we shouldn't generalize when we say "guys are prisoners to their own Phalluses?" "guys are Walking Robots with brains switched with dickheads at birth"?
lol. you simply send one message by consenting to SLEEP OVER.
I as a guy wouldn't even allow a Lady do such in my place coz I don't trust them either. especially a stranger I met online, she could be a thief or some devilish instrumentgrin

you don't go to a night club and complain of inhaling cigarette.

(1) (Reply)

See People's Reaction As Man Proposes To A Lady With Multiple Rings (Photos) / How Being A Fake Therapist Landed Me Into Trouble With a Daughter of Jezebel / How Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sold Her Vagin.a T0 Nigerians 2 Raise Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.