Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U (2044 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by luridguy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2006
for me what still stands was said by a friend

i meet a  girl in family party u know a friend of a family member and we just click as friends and we hang out together and all that .............one day she calls me and says happy anniversary..... am like anniversary, who's? ............she says ours cause today is exactly a year since we first met..........i could not believe she actually remembered the day we first met,  and we are still good friends till today and still mark our anniversary anyway

u guys tell me urs whats the most romantic thing that has been done or said to you
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2007
kiss
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by iice(f): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2007
Lots!
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by GLORY20071(f): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2007
i love you on my birthday and loads of times after that is resfreshing for me each time i hear him say those words. And i lovely poem i keep with me all day.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by simplyme3(f): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2007
always says - i want to make love.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2007
My girlfriend's said a lot of romantic things to me, and made very touching gestures too.

And, so have I.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by Nduvic(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2007
[b][/b][i][/i],d gurl i love bt doesnt know,told me i dat i was d perfect guy 4 her
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by greatfiso(m): 4:48am On Aug 06, 2007
My girl frd looked into my eyes and softly said YOU ARE SO HANDSOME

Me: but people say,
Her: shhhh, , from this day on only believe what I say about your looks.

you need to be there it was so touching, but i manage to wisper a thank you before the deep kiss that followed  grin
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by jayvin01: 5:16am On Aug 06, 2007
grin grin alotz!!!, but recently she said, im irreplaceable. wink

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by Veracious(f): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2007
greatfiso:

you need to be there it was so touching, but i manage to wisper a thank you before the deep kiss that followed grin

From the depth of my heart i love what she did. wink

@post

For now no comment lipsrsealed i'll be right back
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by Seun(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2007

you need to be there it was so touching, but i manage to whisper a thank you before the deep kiss that followed
And yet you will still break up after bitter fighting sometime in the future. Relationships are so pitiful!!
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by OhGrey(m): 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2007
Aw Seun, do I detect a sense of 'it cld ave been love but , ' there
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by aikmamah1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2007
she told me, "u r the best thing that has ever happened in my life", and cld u imagine, i believed her (then)
but not any longer, guess she found something better than me, so i waznt the best afterall cry
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by k0be: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2007
lol  cheesy grin grin cheesy, you should know better than to believe every word that comes out of a girl's mouth.  tongue, they tend to speak just for the sake of speaking.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by Sati(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2007
Fickle's the word. Just the Man of the moment (at that moment), DOn't get me wrong it might just be true(For the time you're there though).

my[b]EX[/b], said "You're My Baby Forever and no 1 will Eva take your place in my Heart".

Quite Interestin grin grin
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by PTBNaija(f): 4:08am On Aug 08, 2007
A lot of things. . .but the first thing that comes to my mind right now is he wrote me a song kiss kiss grin grin grin grin

And one not so out there thing. . .he offered to help me with my homework smiley. And at the time, when I was so stressed out. . .it just sounded sooo, soo sweet grin. And even though he only helped with like two questions out of like 100, it was just the thought that he offered that makes it really romantic. I guess you might have to have been in my shoes at the time to get it wink
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by Veracious(f): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2007
PTBNaija:

A lot of things. . .but the first thing that comes to my mind right now is he wrote me a song kiss kiss grin grin grin grin

And one not so out there thing. . .he offered to help me with my homework smiley. And at the time, when I was so stressed out. . .it just sounded sooo, soo sweet grin. And even though he only helped with like two questions out of like 100, it was just the thought that he offered that makes it really romantic. I guess you might have to have been in my shoes at the time to get it wink

Hum! lipsrsealed
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by Hazeleyed(f): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2007
@veracious, u really do dream alot,don't u?i guess u have your head in a high castle buried deep in the clouds, my dear.wakey wakey,
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by Bolarge(m): 11:17am On Aug 08, 2007
"Remember your promise and keep your hands to yourself." grin

I still wonder wetin make me make dt kin promise sef. cry angry angry grin
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2007
'baby u have my heart and I have yours, dont walk on heels or u might trip'
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by Veracious(f): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2007
Veracious:

Hum! lipsrsealed

that was my humble reply to what PTBNaija said,

Hazel-eyed:

@veracious, u really do dream alot,don't u?i guess u have your head in a high castle buried deep in the clouds, my dear.wakey wakey,

i wonder why you have to direct your post at me as if i was the one who made the statement.

if i may ask, have you had lunch today?if not pls go and eat, and stop mistaking me for somebody else.

when you are done eating please reply to the original question and stop behaving like a 13 yaer old girl.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by PTBNaija(f): 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2007
Veracious:

Hum! lipsrsealed

Haha. . .I don't get it. Was that a good hum, or a bad one? undecided
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by Veracious(f): 9:55am On Aug 09, 2007
what do you expect? its for sure a good one. expecially when he has written a song that is dedicated to you;which reminds me of martina and romero in catalina y sebastian. cheesy

carry on sis no shaking. grin
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing Ur Spouse Or Friend Has Ever Done Or Said To U by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 31, 2010
Gave me a kiss as I woke up. Took my hand and guided me to the kitchen where he cooked breakfast, said "I love you" in French and gave me another kiss on the cheek kiss

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Busty Babe Needed / Men, Why Una No Wan Marry / I Love Her,she's Still In Love With Her Ex. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.