Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? (25572 Views)

Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? / How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? / Wedding: Would You Still Spend As Much As You Did If Given Another Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by taiocol: 12:08am On Jun 29, 2018
her conversation with her best friends
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by mimimile93: 12:09am On Jun 29, 2018
Henitan24:

You again... lols
Yeah. Remember u avoided my question.. That shows that all women are the same..
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Oyeleye101(m): 12:12am On Jun 29, 2018
Let sleeping dog lies jejely...
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by AmeLonRo(m): 12:30am On Jun 29, 2018
YES. grin. True.

dollyjoy:
I won't go through it in the first place. Ignorance is Bliss. cool
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Troublemaker007(m): 12:38am On Jun 29, 2018
Craziestgirl:
Swap the SIM with mine and 'borrow' it for a night would suit me fine.
I want to see everything, and I mean Everything.

You go like heartbreak o
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 29, 2018
Her account balance ...then her chat with her bestie
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 29, 2018
WhatsApp baby.
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Dollabiz: 1:15am On Jun 29, 2018
hmm
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by greatermax77(m): 1:43am On Jun 29, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't bother myself with such 'cause I've had the opportunity to do that, but chose not to. Not that I trust him 100%, I just respect people's privacy. If he's cheating, when his cup is full; he won't be that smart to conceal it.

People's privacy in a marriage?
we too pretend on social media!

There is nothing ike privacy in marriage biko, u people are one, his phone is ur phone & her phone is his phone..
Any marriage husband and wife keeps their phones secret is a yahoo marriage

8 Likes

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Mhizrohzz(f): 1:59am On Jun 29, 2018
Dats then
wouldn't want to go thru dat stress of hurting for nothing, nobody is worth it cux who will cheat will cheat.
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by bixton(m): 3:53am On Jun 29, 2018
superior1:
Her deleted messages, got a software for that.
But then, there must be a solid reason I do that, otherwise, not interested

Please can you send the software.
Thanks
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Jasonteague(m): 4:03am On Jun 29, 2018
Her music files
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by vincentjk(m): 4:32am On Jun 29, 2018
I only go through my sister's phone alone and not any random lady, I'm an emotional person so i won't just like stories that touch
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by izzyboi(m): 4:59am On Jun 29, 2018
Whatsapp Chats and maybe messages

You can't afford to miss this if you're a student https://didyouknowthesefacts./2018/06/28/how-to-study-effectively/
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Dansnow: 5:13am On Jun 29, 2018
I will rather not go through her phone. The last girl's whatsapp I checked, my head almost exploded and the relationship crashed. Like someone here said "Ignorance is bliss"
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by seunlly(m): 5:46am On Jun 29, 2018
Amakababe:
Contacts,messages,call history, whatsApp and in fact all online chats. In that order.

Thirsty boyfriend-stealing bitches everywhere, one has to be smart.
What will now happen if he is not cheating?
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by ashjay001(m): 5:48am On Jun 29, 2018
LivingFree:
His messages to his homeboy grin

Correct baetongue

I dogrin When I start noticing kurukere movement wink

Though, whatever I see, I just stfu n keep any weapons found, in my armory kissgrin

U just can't satisfy womensad They always want something, u don't avangry

1 Like

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Burgerlomo: 5:54am On Jun 29, 2018
Nothing to avoid sudden heart attack grin
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Waper2(m): 6:00am On Jun 29, 2018
dollyjoy:
I won't go through it in the first place. Ignorance is Bliss. cool
Wise lady �
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by MPESA(m): 6:14am On Jun 29, 2018
superior1:
Her deleted messages, got a software for that.
But then, there must be a solid reason I do that, otherwise, not interested
Bro pls I need the app/ software.
Thanks .
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by masks(m): 6:18am On Jun 29, 2018
nothing...
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Happychildlove(f): 6:19am On Jun 29, 2018
say no to checking of phone
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 29, 2018
I always go through his pictures
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Henitan24(f): 6:25am On Jun 29, 2018
mimimile93:

Yeah. Remember u avoided my question.. That shows that all women are the same..

I did that because my fiance is here and I've answered your question since you insists besides all women can't be the same and we'll never be. You also need to check yourself and work on your lapses and be more prayerful.
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by realmindz: 6:27am On Jun 29, 2018
nymphomaniac:
you may not be beautiful but u have sense and that's all the beauty one needs.

The girl is beautiful... That's her without any make up, artificial hair or filter.. You have been over scammed by fake slay queens

1 Like

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by OmoDavido(m): 6:40am On Jun 29, 2018
I don't have a girlfriend.
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 29, 2018
I wouldn't check anybody's phone for anything, reason being that I like minding my business as the less I know the best for me and her.
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 29, 2018
johnmba:
I go through her phone always so nothing new to check
Abi o
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by selfwife(f): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2018
NigelCundy:

I'm happy for you sister. I hope to do so too that I wouldn't have to check her phone. God bless you and your family. Amen!
Amen.
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by vicben27(m): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2018
I don't bother going through her phone. even if l do its just to view her pictures.the last time l tried going through one of my ex,es phone l ended up disappointed. since then l stopped giving a furck. girls will be girls there will always be one or few niggas trying to win them over if she love's you enough shez going no where.
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 29, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't bother myself with such 'cause I've had the opportunity to do that, but chose not to. Not that I trust him 100%, I just respect people's privacy. If he's cheating, when his cup is full; he won't be that smart to conceal it.

You'll live long.
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by omoguess: 6:50am On Jun 29, 2018
What's the need going through her phone?? I use her phone like mine, answer her calls when she is not around and she does same to mine too. But I don't just go through her phone because I want to look for fault

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner / Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics) / Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.