Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? (25558 Views)

Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? / How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? / Wedding: Would You Still Spend As Much As You Did If Given Another Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Demzy4: 6:51am On Jun 29, 2018
Thank God for technology. I'll hack her whatsapp
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 29, 2018
nymphomaniac:
you may not be beautiful but u have sense and that's all the beauty one needs.

And if she gets infected by the boyfriend nko ? That's not smart. The end justifies the means.
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Mayowa1056(m): 7:25am On Jun 29, 2018
She can never know my pattern...
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by ayusco85(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2018
Amakababe:
Contacts,messages,call history, whatsApp and in fact all online chats. In that order.

Thirsty boyfriend-stealing bitches everywhere, one has to be smart.

You will make one hell of an FBI agent

1 Like

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by HRich(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2018
bidemz:
ahh!!! kuku buy the phone na
Savage
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Empathydphilo(m): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2018
I will go through her chat with her female friends... That's were her secrets will be hiden
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by debssycharles(f): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2018
HIs bank alert.

1 Like

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by swiz123(m): 7:39am On Jun 29, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't bother myself with such 'cause I've had the opportunity to do that, but chose not to. Not that I trust him 100%, I just respect people's privacy. If he's cheating, when his cup is full; he won't be that smart to conceal it.

Any sane man would cheat on you with beautiful girls.

This is the challenge most ugly girls face
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2018
going through someone's phone is a waste of time as far as I'm concerned, whatever the other person might have kept hidden will definitely be exposed, all it takes is time.
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Premiumwriter: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2018
Amakababe:
Contacts,messages,call history, whatsApp and in fact all online chats. In that order.

Thirsty boyfriend-stealing bitches everywhere, one has to be smart.
they are talking about spouses
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by clive2u(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2018
Tips for everybody: if he or she is using an android phone, just go to file manager n open the whatsapp folder then go to images and click sent folder n you'll see if he or she have been sending nudes to others.

Ps: even if the pic has been deleted from the chat it'll still be there unless the sharp ones that delete it there too but its rare to find the sharp ones

1 Like

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by ImaIma1(f): 7:53am On Jun 29, 2018
If he was someone that hides his phone, the first and only thing i will check is his account balances. wink
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by GoodinPurple: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2018
I would just gently put on the hot-spot Biko,
Why should I come and go and kill myself for what is not my concern? cool cool
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by otizs: 7:58am On Jun 29, 2018
I don’t check her phone despite the fact that she don’t lock it. I locked my phones and she did asked me to show her how to unlock it I said no and she never ask again but only trying to get close whenever I’m chatting or receiving phone calls. Lol
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by itsCornie(f): 8:05am On Jun 29, 2018
I really don't care,I respect people's privacy a lot,and you should do likewise
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2018
greatermax77:

People's privacy in a marriage?
we too pretend on social media!

There is nothing ike privacy in marriage biko, u people are one, his phone is ur phone & her phone is his phone..
Any marriage husband and wife keeps their phones secret is a yahoo marriage
I wasn't talking of marriage, and why would I not know my husband's passwords?

1 Like

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by QuietHammer(m): 8:19am On Jun 29, 2018
LivingFree:
His messages to his homeboy grin
You smart cool
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by prinzfavian(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2018
Candy crush...
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by PotatoSalad(m): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2018
Her Candy crush level. She better not be above me or it's over grin
Jk
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by PotatoSalad(m): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2018
prinzfavian:
Candy crush...
Nigga you knew what i was thinking grin
You smart
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Psoul(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2018
Though she has not given me any reason to doubt or suspect her but the rate of infidelity these days calls for one to be more conscious.

For me, she has her Whatsapp in her phone and I have her Whatsapp in my laptop. Wherever she is and whatever she does with her Whatsapp, i see them as she is doing it.

I also have her Facebook in my laptop. I can read her Facebook messages. I block any silly boy trying to take more dan she is ready to give. I block such person by myself. She doesn't kw dat.

I also bugged her phone. At the end of everyday, I harvest all her call records and listen to them.

I can access her picture gallery through google photos in my laptop. As she snaps, it reflects in my system.

So, I don't wait till I have the opportunity. The opportunity is always with me. I have all her activities in my hands.

1 Like

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by bejeria101(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2018
What did u put there that you are looking for?
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by heywhyc5(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2018
Check the specs of the phone undecided
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2018
swiz123:

[s] Any sane man would cheat on you with beautiful girls.

This is the challenge most ugly girls face [/s]
POC, I'm not ugly. Seems you just had the urge to quote me 'cause none of what you just typed made sense. Any man that wants to cheat on his woman would. Even Beyonce was cheated on with all her sexiness and beauty while there's a plain Jen somewhere whose husband isn't cheating on. Get sense soon!
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by swiz123(m): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2018
kimbraa:
POC, I'm not ugly. Seems you just had the urge to quote me 'cause none of what you just typed made sense. Any man that wants to cheat on his woman would. Even Beyonce was cheated on with all her sexiness and beauty while there's a plain Jen somewhere whose husband isn't cheating on. Get sense soon!

Yes!!you are
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2018
swiz123:

Yes!!you are
I don't need your validation. I can't be beautiful in the eyes of every man, but you know what? I'm beautiful to my boyfriend and that's ok by me. grin

Get sense! Once again.
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by swiz123(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't need your validation. I can't be beautiful in the eyes of every man, but you know what? I'm beautiful to my boyfriend and that's ok by me. grin

Get sense! Once again.

He told you that? Lol!!!

Well, I understand. As a caring boyfriend, he needed to tell you that to upgrade your ever diminishing esteem.

Don't take it too literally dear.

You are ugly; so embrace your nature.

Beauty isn't everything smiley
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2018
swiz123:

[s] He told you that? Lol!!!

Well, I understand. As a caring boyfriend, he needed to tell you that to upgrade your ever diminishing esteem.

Don't take it too literally dear.

You are ugly; so embrace your nature.

Beauty isn't everything [/s] smiley
If not that your ugliness scares you, you won't have had your low-esteem drive you into being afraid of putting a pic of you as profile. I guess we both know you're scared of being called ugly. cheesy Anyway, I still don't need your validation. Shove your unsolicited opinion up your asshole! Quit screaming it, I'm beautiful.

It's not by force you like me. tongue
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by swiz123(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2018
kimbraa:
If not that your ugliness scares you, you won't have had your low-esteem drive you into being afraid of putting a pic of you as profile. I guess we both know you're scared of being called ugly. cheesy Anyway, I still don't need your validation. Shove your unsolicited opinion up your asshole! Quit screaming it, I'm beautiful.

It's not by force you like me. tongue

If you desperately wanted to see my picture, you didn't have to be so subtle about it

Lemme not further derogate your esteem. Sorry for ridiculing your crude nature.

You are right, lemme shove the truth "up my asshole"
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by PaperCoach(f): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2018
This is very useful information for me. Thank you very much!
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by PaperCoach(f): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2018
Very useful information for people, I think this is what everyone needs. wink
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by mimimile93: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2018
Henitan24:

I did that because my fiance is here and I've answered your question since you insists besides all women can't be the same and we'll never be. You also need to check yourself and work on your lapses and be more prayerful.

Are you on Line.? If yes, send me your Line username. (Line is a social App just like WhatsApp and it's mostly used in Asia)

If you are not on Line, send me your email address.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Marriages Get Boring After Sometime? � / Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? / Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.