Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,686 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. (244328 Views)

Why Dont Yorubas Claim Istekiri, The Way Igbos Claim Ikwerre, Delta Igbo? / Delta Igbo,bendel Igbo,ikwerre Igbo,do They Really Matter To The Igbo Nation? / Who Is An Igbo/what Makes Someone An Igbo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (111) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by AndreUweh(m): 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2010
excanny:

Exactly, the way people see a kanuri like yourself as a fake Hausa.

That's what agboetan fails to realize that anywhere he go his Igbo shadow will never leave him. Let him continue deceiving no one but himself.

WORD.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by AndreUweh(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2010
Obiagu1:

See hypocrisy of the highest order! Why can't you respect your Obi's word like a noble man a true Ika son should be?
By saying that Igbo people are dumb, indirectly you are saying that your Obi is dumb. Believe me if he finds out how insolent you've become, you'll be banished from Ikaland. Onye efulefu.

Now I doubt your Ika-ness.

THANKS.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by agbotaen: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2010
i am very proud of my ancestory as a proper owa man from the lineage of obi igbegidi no gidigan the second king of owa , i am from the omigie and agbontaen lineage who were children of obi igbegidi that makes me a royal son of the royal idumuezomor village in owa kingdom, so buzz off , i have told you that if a product is good people will identify with ,but why do you want ikas to identify with a bad product ? you keep saying owa is from nri , please give me the nri culture that owa practices and i will give you 40 benin practices in owa for one from nri .
the thing you igbos dont want to hear is that ikas are no apendage for any body ,not even the igbos or binis , my ancestors waged war against the british and bini people to establish their independence ,and as for some ikas in the extreme areas that are near aniocha like in igbodo and may be in mbiri areas who say they are igbos , then that is ok with me as i have always said that ikas are from different places.but let me tell you an igbo person cannot fantom the kingship and royalty in ika land because they dont know what it is.
the obi of owa ,like all ika obis belong to ogua ika, they do not belong to ohaneze ndigbo. the obi of owa knows he is ika .it is only the obis of asaba, ogwashi and other communities along asaba area that attends, ika kings and noble men do not belong.
pls. visit owa kigdoms website to know more -www.ndiowa.com . and owa existed before odogun came from ute-okpu,with his borthers ezomor,igbegidi,ogbeje.even ute-okpu history has two version like that of owa which says odogun came from nri and another said he came from benin.
but before that time owa was already established by adagba and ugasogun about 400 years before odogun.
no body is saying igbos did not contribute to owa via migration,so also did the benin who founded the place, but the reality is that we are now ika people ,we are neither binis or igbos period. if you go to owa till today in the villages they will make comparison between an ika person and an igbo person,so just know that.
i am ika for live and i love being , ika and i am proud of my culture .any one that wants to be igbo should be igbo and any one that wants to be ika should be ika.as for abuses any one who abuses me or ika people will hence forth be paid back with abuses, i dont know why igbo people want to kill themselves with ika people, when they themselves have not delved much in to their history as some igbo people will say they are from isreal , others say they are from nri , others from igbo-uku and others form another place , my family has our hisotry records from the 13th century up till now .
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by AndreUweh(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^^ Clap for your self. Have you all of a sudden become blind that you could not read Ezeagu's post as I know you always avoid reading mine. History has it that Owa people are from Nri. Your Obi also confirmed that in his book.
Why do you like repetitions as your post is so full of the same old moonlight stories?.
On Ohanaeze, so what was Obi of Akumazi doing there during Uwaechue's inauguration; is Akumazi no longer Ika?.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by chyz(m): 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2010
agbotaen:

i  am very proud of my ancestory as a proper owa man from the lineage of obi igbegidi no gidigan the second king of owa , i am from the omigie and agbontaen lineage who were children of obi igbegidi that  makes me a royal son of the royal idumuezomor village in owa kingdom, so buzz off , i  have told you that if a product is good people will identify with ,but why do  you want ikas to identify with a bad product ? you keep saying owa is from nri , please give me the nri culture that owa practices  and i will give you  40 benin practices in owa for one from nri .
         the thing you igbos dont want to hear is that ikas are no  apendage for any body ,not even  the igbos or binis , my ancestors waged  war against the british and bini people to establish their independence ,and as for some ikas in the extreme areas that are near aniocha like in igbodo and may be  in mbiri areas who  say they are igbos , then that is ok  with me as i  have always said that ikas are from different places.but let me tell you an igbo  person cannot fantom the kingship and royalty in ika land because they dont know what it is.
     the obi  of owa ,like all ika obis belong to ogua ika, they do not belong to ohaneze ndigbo. the obi  of owa knows he is ika .it is only the obis of asaba, ogwashi  and other communities along asaba area that attends, ika kings and noble men do not belong.
       pls. visit owa kigdoms website to  know more -www.ndiowa.com . and  owa existed before odogun came from ute-okpu,with his borthers ezomor,igbegidi,ogbeje.even ute-okpu history has two version like that of owa which says odogun came from nri and another said he came from benin.
      but before that time owa was already established by adagba and ugasogun about 400 years before odogun.
             no body is saying igbos did not contribute to owa via migration,so  also did the benin who  founded the place, but the reality is that we are now ika people ,we are neither binis or igbos period. if you go to  owa till today in the villages they will make comparison between an  ika person and an igbo  person,so just know that.
         i  am  ika for  live and i  love being , ika and i am proud of my culture .any  one that wants to be igbo should be  igbo and any one that wants to be ika should be  ika.as for abuses any one who  abuses me or ika people will hence forth be paid back  with abuses, i  dont know why igbo people want to kill themselves with ika people, when they themselves have not delved much in to  their history as some igbo people will say they are from isreal , others say they are from nri , others from igbo-uku and others form another place , my family has our hisotry records from the 13th century up till now .

I decided to search for the website you posted it was incorrect but i found the site that i believe you ment to post: http://ndi-owa.com/index.php/. By the way that guy on the for from looks like a pure igbo man lol. but that is besides the point. I'm glad you are proud to be an ika son.You should stay like that;however, the disrespect of other clans in order to distance yourself for the Igbo is uncalled for. Now i have to call you to order when facts are being altered;but let me make this clear, noone has the right to force you to be anything.Keep in mind also, write it down if you like, "You can not NOT WANT TO BE something, you just dont have the power to choose.You were already made before you thought you had a choice to choose". No matter how white michael jackson painted himself, or how much he pinkened his lips, he was still a black man. He had no picks or chooses over that. Creation can't create itself.

Now back to the website, the person you have listed as "Odogun",i'm guessing you spelled it that way to make it sound and look bini, is infact named "Odogwu" in the website and he was there,according to the site, before the Benin Empire imposed itself on your people. Now the site makes it clear the kings imposed on your people by the Binis.

Now according to the site you posted, now this isn't by me so don't insult me, it is inferred that there were no igbo migration. The people were already there first and the society set up like Igbo societies across both sides of the rivers and also called the same thing, "Idumu". Now don't insult me or anybody else.I'm just pointing out things from YOUR reference.You brought it on yourself. I advise everybody to take a look at the Pre Colonial Era  of the history page.Please read that who section especially the good stuff towards the bottom wink: http://ndi-owa.com/index.php/history
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by Obiagu1(m): 2:42am On Dec 04, 2010
Don't mind agbotaen, he'd rather hang himself than accept the truth.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by udezue(m): 7:52am On Dec 05, 2010
LMAOOOOOOOO @ agbotaen,,,,

Nwoke just give it up. grin grin grin
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by agbotaen: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2010
ikas have a history and culture that is well defined ,so if you are not ika ,you cant be ika ,and like i always say igbo is that if you have a bad product no one will buy, ikas have a sophisticated royalty ,so how does any igbo monarch created by government match that, your culture is also too brash for ikas to understand ,we have great cultural differences except for those who are not intelligent enought to realise , the lesson learnt during the nigeria-biafra war , in which majority of ikas did not support the igbos, is that not enought lessons to teach you that ikas value their own ideology and that they are a seperate people ? ikas cannot even associate with a people without a leader who always speak in multitude of voices on one issue .please spare me all these igboic nonsence on ikas as ikas will only laugh at your folly ? how many notable ika people belong to ohaneze ndigbo ? to tell you the truth ikas always relate to igbos with a long pole, as you cannot even fanthom what it is to be ika.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by AndreUweh(m): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2010
^^^
The head of the Biafran navy was an Ika man (Anuku). Why did Ndigbo give such a sensitive post to him if he wasn't one of them?. Why did he fight on the Igbo side?. Stop displaying further stupidity in this thread.
At the last Igbo day in Owerri organised by Uwaechue's Ohanaeze Ndigbo, the Obi of Ekwuoma was in attendance. Is Ekwuoma not Ika any more?.
Your Obi of Ika wrote a book which he discussed Owa's Nri ancestry, yet you have dodged that aspect. Why not write your rebuttal to what your Royal Highness said?.
I earn enough money from my career and I will single-handedly assist you with your relocation out of Igboland. Believe it.

1 Like

Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by aljharem(m): 4:13am On Dec 07, 2010
Andre Uweh:

^^^
The head of the Biafran navy was an Ika man (Anuku). Why did Ndigbo give such a sensitive post to him if he wasn't one of them?. Why did he fight on the Igbo side?. Stop displaying further stupidity in this thread.
At the last Igbo day in Owerri organised by Uwaechue's Ohanaeze Ndigbo, the Obi of Ekwuoma was in attendance. Is Ekwuoma not Ika any more?.
Your Obi of Ika wrote a book which he discussed Owa's Nri ancestry, yet you have dodged that aspect. Why not write your rebuttal to what your Royal Highness said?.
I earn enough money from my career and I will single-handedly assist you with your relocation out of Igboland. Believe it.

i think u should not try to convince him

i think u should just let him believe what he wants to believe and respect his views

clearly he has made up his mind after all those evidence
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by aljharem(m): 4:16am On Dec 07, 2010
agbotaen:

ikas have a history and culture that is well defined ,so if you are not ika ,you cant be ika ,and like i always say igbo is that if you have a bad product no one will buy, ikas have a sophisticated royalty ,so how does any igbo monarch created by government match that, your culture is also too brash for ikas to understand ,we have great cultural differences except for those who are not intelligent enought to realise , the lesson learnt during the nigeria-biafra war , in which majority of ikas did not support the igbos, is that not enought lessons to teach you that ikas value their own ideology and that they are a seperate people ? ikas cannot even associate with a people without a leader who always speak in multitude of voices on one issue .please spare me all these igboic nonsence on ikas as ikas will only laugh at your folly ? how many notable ika people belong to ohaneze ndigbo ? to tell you the truth ikas always relate to igbos with a long pole, as you cannot even fanthom what it is to be ika.

agbotaen keep ur ika identity

an ika is an ika anyday anytime and i know my igbo brothers respect that

they are not forcing u to be igbo,,,,,,,,,,be what u want to be but also respect the point of view they are looking at it from

but u have earn my respect
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by AndreUweh(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2010
alj harem:

i think u should not try to convince him

i think u should just let him believe what he wants to believe and respect his views

clearly he has made up his mind after all those evidence

But he writes out of ignorance. I only lecture him. He never knew that Biafran navy commander-Anuku was an Ika man.
Also, he said his Ika Obis has no time for Ohanaeze, which was also a lie. He claims to be a journalist, yet he is not well-informed. We have half-baked men parading themselves as journalists this days in Nigeria. What a shameful bunch.

1 Like

Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by aljharem(m): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2010
Andre Uweh:

But he writes out of ignorance. I only lecture him. He never knew that Biafran navy commander-Anuku was an Ika man.
Also, he said his Ika Obis has no time for Ohanaeze, which was also a lie. He claims to be a journalist, yet he is not well-informed. We have half-baked men parading themselves as journalists this days in Nigeria. What a shameful bunch.

i know but if he is delusional to see reason that ika is a tribe of the igbo nation or ethnic group then that's it

even after the facts and other things and he still does not see reason that's it
other ika people would see themselves as igbo

this is just one in a 100 thousand (population of ika about 100 thousand) among the real and main ika people

i think trying to tell him that he is igbo is just going no where

also in the north some fulanis call themselves southerners or yoruba but it is just 1 in a million so just forget about him
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by AndreUweh(m): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2010
alj harem:

i know but if he is delusional to see reason that ika is a tribe of the igbo nation or ethnic group then that's it

even after the facts and other things and he still does not see reason that's it
other ika people would see themselves as igbo

this is just one in a 100 thousand (population of ika about 100 thousand) among the real and main ika people

i think trying to tell him that he is igbo is just going no where

also in the north some fulanis call themselves southerners or yoruba but it is just 1 in a million so just forget about him

I HAVE NEVER FORCED IGBO ON HIM. My message to him has always been that he should not generalise the Ika as not Igbo. If he sees himself as non Igbo, so be it, but claiming Ikas or some parts of Ika are not Ndigbo is an insult to the IkaIgbo.
I do understand that there few Bini families that have settled in Ikaland in the last 60 years, probably he is one of them and wants to go back. As a result, I have offered to assist him in cash and in kind.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by EgobiambuEmmanuel(m): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2010
There are differences b/w Igbo in Delta and SE Igbos.I myself come 4rm delta.people in d area hardly accept d fact dat dey are Igbos,they mostly belief they migrate 4rm Bini and are most at home with people 4rm dat part dan SE Igbos.one of d diff is in my username,egobiambu which means wealth has been existing b/4 bt SE Igbos will interprete it as wealth/money comes first.This and more makes us believe dey are not Igbos.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by AndreUweh(m): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2010
EgobiambuEmmanuel:

There are differences b/w Igbo in Delta and SE Igbos.I myself come 4rm delta.people in d area hardly accept d fact dat dey are Igbos,they mostly belief they migrate 4rm Bini and are most at home with people 4rm dat part dan SE Igbos.one of d diff is in my username,egobiambu which means wealth has been existing b/4 bt SE Igbos will interprete it as wealth/money comes first.This and more makes us believe dey are not Igbos.
This brainless post above is an irrelevant one and does not educate anyone. Majority of the people accept that they are Igbo. Some areas in Delta Igbo zone of Delta state that has identity crises is the Ika/Ukwuani region.
This your useless user surname is not a proof that they do not seem themselves as Igbo. Utomi is a proud Igboman yet his surname does not mean anything in Igbo. Within the south east, there are so many dialects and what a word is called in another community is different from the other. In my hometown of Isinweke, dream is called Egugo while the rest of Igboland call it nro or aro. Does that make us non Igbo?.
The Ubulu Ukwu people believe that Ezemu their progenitor came from Israel, then Ife, then Abor and later Ubulu. Yet they are proud Igbo people, even the Igbo Youths U.K is headed by an Ubulu Ukwu son and a proud Igbo. They do not claim that they are Yorubas because of Ife link or Jews because of Israeli link.
Do not come to pollute this thread with your moronic and baseless ideas.
Most Delta Igbo people I know are very well informed unlike the retards here who do not know their left from their right. What a shame.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by chyz(m): 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2010
EgobiambuEmmanuel:

I am from Delta and people in the area do accept that they are Igbos.A lot put their clan first but they do accept that they are Igbo. They is NO difference from Igbo from Delta state and Igbo from the East. I am a product of both so I have first hand experience. Igbo is a diverse tribe, no Igbo clan is completely the same and they for sure don't speak the same kind of Igbo. Is an Abiriba man completely the same as an Okiqwe man? the answer is No. Is an Afikpo man the same as an mbaise man? Hell no, but they are from the Eastern part of Igbo land. You can generalize Eastern Igbo as all being the "same" in "every" aspect.

Emmanuel, "wealth has been existing b/4" and " wealth/money comes first" means the same thing lol. It depends on who is interpreting it in english. all ao those words in you name is Igbo so it can make us believe more that theyre not Igbo. My last name is a mixture of bini and Igbo so how are you going to classify that one when compared to yours?
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by ChinenyeN(m): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2010
I can't believe you all are still on this. I mean, really. . Leave the non-koi koi Igbo for themselves, a begi. Na bi force?
I said it before. These non-koi koi people are small in number and not detrimental to Igbo survival.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by chyz(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2010
ChinenyeN:

I can't believe you all are still on this. I mean, really. . Leave the non-koi koi Igbo for themselves, a begi. Na bi force?
I said it before. These non-koi koi people are small in number and not detrimental to Igbo survival.

I just do it to foist a history lesson/debate out of them grin.I don't really care if they do or don't accept that they are igbo.That is their choice.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by ChinenyeN(m): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2010
chyz:

I just do it to foist a history lesson/debate out of them grin.I don't really care if they do or don't accept that they are igbo.That is their choice.
A wasted lesson. Andre just won't give this ish a rest though; behaving as if their refusal of his adopted categorization will be the death of him.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by AndreUweh(m): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2010
ChinenyeN:

A wasted lesson. Andre just won't give this ish a rest though; behaving as if their refusal of his adopted categorization will be the death of him.
I don't know why you get silly at me when I post here. Why have you not attacked Egobianbu for his idiotic and brailess post. My post was merely correcting the stupidity in his post. So I gave an example with my hometown where people do not use the word Nro or Aro for dream but Egugo. Then I asked him, if that makes my town people less Igbo.
ChinenyeN, all the time you have been pushing me to use a foul language on you. Carry time ooh!.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by ChinenyeN(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2010
Why should I attack him? If his post is idiotic and brainless then let his post be idiotic and brainless. Does that warrant an attack? You are the one always on attack mode. Everything for you has to be retaliated. Oh, so, I have been pushing you to use foul language? The same foul language you lavishly toss around here on NL, without my incitement, and you dare come to tell me that I have been pushing you to make avid use of such language? Nonsense.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by AndreUweh(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2010
^^^
Anyway, I have sworn an Igbo oath to attack any divisionist theory put up by enemies to undermine the Igbo.
You do not know this before, so take it or leave it now.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by ChinenyeN(m): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2010
Okay, I believe I understand your attitude now. You're one of those "With Us or Not" Igbo, worrying about 'enemies' and "divisionists" (this one is funny). You're virtually no different from that nmogho EzeUche, except that yours is worse in my mind. EzeUche more or less just makes noise, but you. . you border on censorship. And to think that you want to create some laughable "One Igbo" nonsense with such an attitude. . . . . .  Anyway, that is all your prerogative. I won't contend that. If you truly feel the need to lavishly throw verbal assaults at even the smallest comment, then na your own be dat one. But at least, thank you for informing me, though. It's nice being able to put everything together in an understandable way.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by AndreUweh(m): 12:36am On Dec 13, 2010
Map of Igboland. If your community falls within this map and still  doubts your Igboness, you are free to pack out of Igboland.

Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by oturugo(m): 1:53am On Dec 13, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Okay, I believe I understand your attitude now. You're one of those "With Us or Not" Igbo, worrying about 'enemies' and "divisionists" (this one is funny). You're virtually no different from that nmogho EzeUche, except that yours is worse in my mind. EzeUche more or less just makes noise, but you. . you border on censorship. And to think that you want to create some laughable "One Igbo" nonsense with such an attitude. . . . . . Anyway, that is all your prerogative. I won't contend that. If you truly feel the need to lavishly throw verbal assaults at even the smallest comment, then na your own be dat one. But at least, thank you for informing me, though. It's nice being able to put everything together in an understandable way.
ChinenyeN or whatever moronic name you chose to be called. I think this your madness is getting out of control. How can you be attacking Ezeuche when he has not come after you?. Why are you so insultive Bingo?. Why must you bush rat keeping on insulting Igbos on daily basis?.Idiott.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by ChinenyeN(m): 2:30am On Dec 13, 2010
Oh please, Andre. We all know those groups have been in those locations long since before this your map of "Igbo"land was even conceived of, let alone drawn out. So you can't help anyone pack out anywhere. Igbo doesn't own their soil. It can't force them out of their soil. You're now sounding like Obiagu1 when he was talking about giving Igbo sub-ethnicities away to Cameroon for free.

oturugo:

ChinenyeN or whatever moronic name you chose to be called. I think this your madness is getting out of control. How can you be attacking Ezeuche when he has not come after you?. Why are you so insultive Bingo?. Why must you bush rat keeping on insulting Igbos on daily basis?.Idiott.
I only made a reference to EzeUche. It can hardly be deemed an attack. So stop looking for a reason to talk to me, and the bolded is funny. You must be new to NL.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by oturugo(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2010
@the poster above, when Agbontaen comes to this thread and insults Igbos you will turn blind, but as soon an Igbo person replies him, you will emerge from your dungeon to attack or insult him. What sort of Igbowoman are you?. You are non Igbo claiming to be Igbo. Enough is enough from you back-stabbing monkey.
I might have been new to nairaland but I have read all your imbecilic views about the Igbo. What a castrated monkey you are.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by asha80(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Not entirely correct and depends on the context.please do not ask me how until you live in nigeria for a long period of time and get some real life experiences in the country.also as much as i see andre s comments as a bit annoying you aslo have to take your own advice.you can focus on your area of interest and let him focus on his own.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by ChinenyeN(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2010
asha 80:

Not entirely correct and depends on the context.please do not ask me how until you live in nigeria for a long period of time and get some real life experiences in the country.also as much as i see andre s comments as a bit annoying you aslo have to take your own advice.you can focus on your area of interest and let him focus on his own.
Alright then. I can do that. So long as his cause and my cause do not rub elbow, we will be fine.

oturugo:

@the poster above, when Agbontaen comes to this thread and insults Igbos you will turn blind, but as soon an Igbo person replies him, you will emerge from your dungeon to attack or insult him. What sort of Igbowoman are you?. You are non Igbo claiming to be Igbo. Enough is enough from you back-stabbing monkey.
I might have been new to nairaland but I have read all your imbecilic views about the Igbo. What a castrated monkey you are.
Wrong. For one, I do not take sides on this issue. I am not defending Agbotaen. People here know that, but you're new, so I'll allow your display on this topic to slide. Second, I have in fact addressed Agbotaen concerning how he approaches Andre & co. as well as how he runs his mouth on the "kingless Igbo". So, if indeed you've "read all my views" (highly doubt it, newcomer), then you should have also read where I approached Agbotaen and co (there are other Ika here who side with him) on this issue, meaning that you don't have a legitimate reason to address me the way you're addressing me now.  But, you're new, and I don't have beef with you, in particular. So no wahala. One thing you must know though, Oturugo, is that I don't share in Igbo people's current orthodox views, and the sooner you learn to realize that, the smoother our relationship here on NL will be.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by aljharem(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2010
ChinenyeN:

.  But, you're new, and I don't have beef with you, in particular. So no wahala. One thing you must know though, Oturugo, is that I don't share in Igbo people's current orthodox views, and the sooner you learn to realize that, the smoother our relationship here on NL will be.

gbamm

that my man ChinenyeN

my respect cheesy cheesy
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by chyz(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2010
alj harem:

gbamm

that my man ChinenyeN

my respect cheesy cheesy

Your 'respect' is worth 3 strips of dried cassava peel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (111)

Some Nigerian Ethnic Groups And Their Dressing Styles (pictures) / Learn How To Speak Hausa Here / Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.