Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) (24501 Views)

What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like / Fashola: Second Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In 2022 / Fashola Says Abuja-Algiers Road To Be Completed In 3yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Cantonese: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
The man face like ozuguzugu. You fit see im mind from im face. Im papa and mama teach am well. The man name work for am well. Keep on Lai-ing.
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
Damsonkc:
I swear on my life, the lies peddled by this government are the worst since I have been in existence. There is no work going on at that bridge as I am talking to you. I left Nigeria two years ago and before then I served in Asaba four years ago. The state of that bridge 4years ago is the exact same state I saw it last week while visiting relatives in Nigeria. I weep for my country.
Take your share of Buhari Loot. This social benefit is for Lazy Nigerian yoots

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by mbos: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
givan:
Only when you realizes there are 96 more phases to go.

You may be right

All i see is the same old two pillars GEJ left behind
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by mide419: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
izzou:
sad

Good news, but then, I'm not happy

The Lagos tragedy just couldn't let me sleep. I know people who ply that route by that time. I just pray they are safe. Let's keep remembering families affected in our prayers

Nice one from the Federal government

LIE Mohammed can never say the truth.

NEVER
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by mbos: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
dantewest:
If this is phase 4, how many phases will it take to complete the bridge

96 + 4 =100
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Cantonese: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
Please which area will the bridge traverse. Will it pass through Oko Amakom, cross the river and end at the Idenmili end? People from those areas who have sighted the bridge please tell us. I have not seen any work there. We have heard so many Lai-is, body language and we are confused. All is know is that my PVC is cooling now and waiting for action in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
izzou:
sad

Good news, but then, I'm not happy

The Lagos tragedy just couldn't let me sleep. I know people who ply that route by that time. I just pray they are safe. Let's keep remembering families affected in our prayers

Nice one from the Federal government

So you believe this Niger bridge lie from FG??...ehyahh!
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
dirty pigs will never appreciate this government

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
grin grin They actually believe that Igbo will vote for Buhari next year on the basis of these 4 pillars

positivelord:
Now they are beginning to make fun of us....how can the same four pillars become "phase" each time they snap picture from a different angle...why cant they just leave us alone..
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
grin grin grin

Please my sides are hurting.
givan:
Only when you realizes there are 96 more phases to go.
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by toocoded: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nbote:
Hehehehehe... I don't even know y I'm laughing .. I jus know it has something to do with d fact dat dis is Lie Muhammed talking
No laff jawe, the final phase will be phase 20 so Oga Lie/Lai knows what he's saying
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
How To SPOT a new BMC(currently)

They registered btw Jan and June 2018

90% of their posts are in Politics

They blame Jonathan govt for all our current problems

They speak of Buhari as a demigod

They believe APC is doing a good job

They hate Igbos and Igbos

They support herdsmen(sometimes low key)

They say that middle belt clashes are caused by enemies of Buhari.

They attack anyone that complains about Buhari.

They always favour Islam above Christianity or other religions.

diegwu02:
The FG didnt post the news on Nairaland for you to read. it was announced in a press conference to those who asked needed to know the present status. Stop being allergic to good news

1 Like

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
We Ibos don't believe in your elephant project. Idiot take your lies to your weak ancestor, Afonja.
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Unconditionalov: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
There is nothing like this any where , this people can lie
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by diegwu02: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
VULCAN:
How To SPOT a new BMC(currently)

They registered btw Jan and June 2018

90% of their posts are in Politics

They blame Jonathan govt for all our current problems

They speak of Buhari as a demigod

They believe APC is doing a good job

They hate Igbos and Igbos

They support herdsmen(sometimes low key)

They say that middle belt clashes are caused by enemies of Buhari.

They attack anyone that complains about Buhari.

They always favour Islam above Christianity or other religions.

Ok
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Mejor79(m): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Even 3rd Mainland bridge was never publicized like this in the 90's when it was built. They have gone half and they are advertising.
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by MRLANNISTER(m): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
ruggedboy01:
take your lies back to afonja land, you dirty old fool

ANU OFIA

Bigot!!! angry angry
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by afoltundeseun(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
mide419:

LIE Mohammed can never say the truth.
NEVER
Are you the same mide419 from prodigits.co.uk back in the days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys / British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG / Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.