Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? (4516 Views)

ASUU: Our Public Universities Are Still Unsafe For Reopening / How Federal Universities Are Covering Up Corruption And Sexual Harassment-SERAP / Civil Servants Sending Their Children To Private Universities Are Corrupt – ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Timewilltell2(f): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
CodeTemplar:
If acknowledging reality is hate to you then you are delusional. You think the world will keep bending to occultic pattern of things? You are mistaken?

What reality?. Last time I checked all these nations are garbage, worse than naija. undecided
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Timewilltell2(f): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Just30:
you better go look for who owes you cause Ghana does not owe your country

Keep on deceiving yourself you kiwis. The day we get tired of you robbing us, we will show you pepper.
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Timewilltell2(f): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Is there anything Nigeria gives Ghana for free?

Shut up idiot, we feed those darklings
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Timewilltell2(f): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Mumu boy! They have better power than you God gave the gas. Or did you put the gas there?

Ghana has no power they are liars and scammers.
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Just30: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Keep on deceiving yourself you kiwis. The day we get tired of you robbing us, we will show you pepper.
you have nothing for someone to rub you grin grin
go ask your politicians
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Timewilltell2(f): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
Just30:
you have nothing for someone to rub you grin grin
go ask your politicians

Stupid reply.
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Just30: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Stupid reply.
cause youre not intelligent grin
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Timewilltell2(f): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
Just30:
cause youre not intelligent grin

Come and shine my shoes with your lips, bastard Son of a hoe. Ghana must go.
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Just30: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Come and shine my shoes with your lips, bastard Son of a hoe. Ghana must go.
Tuareg terrorist like you
how can you contribute positively to Nigeria development
you are part of reason why Nigeria is not moving forward as fast as it wants to
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by CodeTemplar: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Shut up idiot, we feed those darklings
Why not state those thing Nigeria gives Ghana for free instead of manifesting what the Nigerian Public Uni are known for?
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by CodeTemplar: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

What reality?. Last time I checked all these nations are garbage, worse than naija. undecided
Nigeria is one of the worse!
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Timewilltell2(f): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
Just30:
Tuareg terrorist like you
how can you contribute positively to Nigeria development
you are part of reason why Nigeria is not moving forward as fast as it wants to

Shut up you dwarf armed robber, what do you know about what I contribute. Nonsense dark boy
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Timewilltell2(f): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Your mother is selling pussy here in naija to feed you kofi.
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Timewilltell2(f): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Why not state those thing Nigeria gives Ghana for free instead of manifesting what the Nigerian Public Uni are known for?

Low self esteem ipob spotted.
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by CodeTemplar: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Your mother is selling pussy here in naija to feed you kofi.
Ipod or Ghanaian? Which one are u tagging me exactly?
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Just30: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Shut up you dwarf armed robber, what do you know about what I contribute. Nonsense dark boy
grin grin grin grin grin
frustration
terrorist
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by MrCork: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Low self esteem ipob spotted.

^^^you again...why are all ways tryang to derail threads? ...and then u complain u can't find man on nairaland (Shake my head twice ) undecided
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Timewilltell2(f): 6:15am On Jul 02, 2018
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin
frustration
terrorist

Hope Nigerians there sell you into slavery. Uselessness runs in your lineage.
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Timewilltell2(f): 6:15am On Jul 02, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Talk to my middle finger .
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Timewilltell2(f): 6:16am On Jul 02, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Ipod or Ghanaian? Which one are u tagging me exactly?

Is there a difference? . You are both bitter and hate Nigeria.
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Just30: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Hope Nigerians there sell you into slavery. Uselessness runs in your lineage.
grin grin grin im busy sending them to prison
your hopelessness has really frustrated you
you are of no use
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Timewilltell2(f): 10:56am On Jul 02, 2018
Just30:
grin grin grin im busy sending them to prison
your hopelessness has really frustrated you
you are of no use

Stupid hungry fool like you sending naija guys to jail ? Dream on you know there would be was and we both know who will win. Wimp grin
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Just30: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Stupid hungry fool like you sending naija guys to jail ? Dream on you know there would be was and we both know who will win. Wimp grin
OUR PRISONS are filled with your kind
they can't seem to live without committing crimes
they'll die there
grin grin grin grin
i guess you know what their cry is
Buhari must help them
we all know, Buhari doesn't mind if we slaughter them

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Timewilltell2(f): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
Just30:
OUR PRISONS are filled with your kind
they can't seem to live without committing crimes
they'll die there
grin grin grin grin
i guess you know what their cry is
Buhari must help them
we all know, Buhari doesn't mind if we slaughter them

You like my attention right?
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Just30: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
Timewilltell2:
i Dont rear terrorist

You like my attention right?
do i speak like someone who run a terrorist breeding programme
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Timewilltell2(f): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Just30:

Fool.
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Timewilltell2(f): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
Just30:

You are not smart
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Just30: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Fool.
a non entity
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Just30: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are not smart
lets welcome the worlds terrorist ring leader
Nigerians please find him before he strap a suicide belt to his chest grin grin
Re: Why Are We Allowing Foreigners To Tell Us Our Universities Are Bad? by Timewilltell2(f): 5:52am On Jul 03, 2018
Just30:
lets welcome the worlds terrorist ring leader
Nigerians please find him before he strap a suicide belt to his chest grin grin

So dull.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIUYO 2016/2017 Admission Thread For Guard And Info. / Top 10 Human Body Parts Displayed In Museums / Desu Post Ume Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.