Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With (7038 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by Girlsavage(f): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
A Heartbroken lady has reached out venting her Anger to SDZ after getting dumped once again by a man whom she just had sex with him, According to the lady, A friend of the guy sent her chats they had, And in the chats the guy was even telling the friend to ask her out, That he has slept with her, so she's of no use. See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/lady-cries-out-as-her-new-boyfriend.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by Anigreat: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
shocked

Serve her right

Next time she knows how to take care of her vagina..

The foul smell oozing out of her vagina might prompt the guy to dump her.

You can't just come and kill somebody male child.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by dingbang(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
The other nigga wants to also chop and clean mouth cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by IamAirforce1: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
Maybe it's because you're only good in warming the bed, no other good quality he sees in you..

Sex isn't enough to keep a man.

Pele

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by BiafranBushBoy: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
Fiction!

Stupid Blogger

Average Nigerian blogger mentality

Click bait

Bullshit.

We need creative contents.!!! But meanwhile,

The foolish ones will now start a gender war...

Boys vs Girls.

Advisors will now flood the thread and spill bullshit Advice.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
grin

Jezzzuu.. I'm out of words..
Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
sorry babe,count your loss and move on.immature guys abound everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by 21savages: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
U had sex wit a lady nd u exposed ha to ur friend.Dats why sum guys no dey eva progress

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
mtcheee is that news!
Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by CANDYDADDY(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
shockedshocked

When he have ''nothing a girl can offer than thier smelly pussssy'' mentality.

And you always prove it.

_On his birthday nothing you offer than ur puzzy

_He surprises you with gift occasionally, nothing to appreciate than ur smelly pussssy

_He spends on you, you offer your pussyyy thereafter

_He advice you on worrying matter, nothing just nothing but puzzzy

_He shelter you, but you offer your pussyyy to appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mstcheeeww......when a good guy walks to her and ask her out she will say NO only to fall for a gut she's knows is a prayer and will later come online and write stories that pinch
Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
to all of u still opening your legs it happens to u. you have just been lucky not to have been told. forget all the lovey dovey talk before he enters...you will always be gist...
Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
Men will always be men.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
Walahi!I have uninstalled my WhatsApp messenger because of all these leak chats.You and person talk something secret, the next day una chats don leak.It is embarrassing.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by enyi1: 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
jessca048:
please help me understand why you think it's her loss when both of them had consensual sex!!!
Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by Munzy14(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
This is what happens to ladies who takes hard to get extreme,And have negative vibes.They think the whole world revolves around there behind.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by 9japarrot: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yes serves her right Bitch!!, you denied not having anything with him to his friend, becuase you were trying to do double lane

Dull and smelly fishy puna set of girls everywhere..

cheesy
Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by donbachi(m): 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ntor na him gud 4 u...if na me come,u 4 no gree
Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by mcteddy01: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Fiction!
Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bloggers
Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by Adalyon(f): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Serve her right

Next time she knows how to take care of her vagina..

The foul smell oozing out of her vagina might prompt the guy to dump her.

You can't just come and kill somebody male child.
I know Nigeria is frustrating but you can't allow it frustrate you to this extent... What are you even saying sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by Headlesschicken(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
undecided Eat d cookie n pass the plate... Buh thunder go fire these bloggers sha... Dumb motherphuckas...
Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by Girlsavage(f): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by nanauju(f): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
I think she should learn the these two things from the fling.. Can't even call it a relationship

1) Work on herself so that someone else doesn't complain of same ish

2) stop giving sex to every Tom D1ck and Harry.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by nanauju(f): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
comshots:
Walahi!I have uninstalled my WhatsApp messenger because of all these leak chats.You and person talk something secret, the next day una chats don leak.It is embarrassing.

It cost me my last relationship.. So painful
Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by Apina(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
She agreed already to the demands of the other guy, she just didn't want to look cheap and thus referred him back to his friend, not knowing that it was just a sexting undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
nanauju:

It cost me my last relationship.. So painful
You were caught?
Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
nanauju:
I think she should learn the these two things from the fling.. Can't even call it a relationship

1) Work on herself so that someone else doesn't complain of same ish

2) stop giving sex to every Tom D1ck and Harry.
Sex should be kept strictly left for marriage
Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by Fadiga24(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
jessca048:

There is nothing immature about trying to fvck a girl

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by nanauju(f): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ccanyanwu:

Sex should be kept strictly left for marriage

So are you a Virgin undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With by nanauju(f): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
You were caught?

I wasn't caught cheating. Just some childish stuff I wrote about him to a friend that he later found out

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Do With 400k / Define Love In Your Own Words / Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.