Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity (4012 Views)

My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by ugandalady: 8:05am On Jun 30, 2018
he was so cheap, i thought it would be easy to seduce him, when he was called to do the cleaning in my room.

i simply shew him the money and asked him whether i could touch his dick, on the condition of 100 dollars.

i already put my fingers on his secret part, and he shyly eschewed me, and dodged away.

i had no idea what to do next, that sum was handsome, worthwhile for any black dick in africa.

my vagina felt so paroxysmal!

1 Like

Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by adamsbadoo(m): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2018
Am coming for you cheesy
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by ugandalady: 8:22am On Jun 30, 2018
adamsbadoo:
Am coming for you cheesy

how old are you? and how big is your dick?
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by Pubichairs(m): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2018
your posts are always inappropriate and not inspiring at all..what is really your aim in life

3 Likes

Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by ugandalady: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2018
Pubichairs:
your posts are always inappropriate and not inspiring at all..what is really your aim in life

i work and live in africa right now, the only fun i have right here, is to play the local dicks.

i dont have any new york night life . so BBC is my aim here.
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by ugandalady: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2018
Pubichairs:

what is inspiring? a man fvxking a woman, and he writes down the whole story, that is educational ?
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by adamsbadoo(m): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2018
ugandalady:

how old are you? and how big is your dick?

am 19 and i possess a 7inches strong joystick
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by ugandalady: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2018
adamsbadoo:

am 19 and i possess a 7inches strong joystick

too young, i am not a pedaphile. waiting for some time, your dick will grow longer and more mature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by ABDUL2121(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2018
I guest the day you will meet a very strong and big dick that you can't withstand you will learn a lesson and always run when ever dick is been mention in your presence
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by ugandalady: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2018
ABDUL2121:
I guest the day you will meet a very strong and big dick that you can't withstand you will learn a lesson and always run when ever dick is been mention in your presence

on the contrary, i have met several titbits in nigeria already, and i cannot get them out of my mind, that is why i posted so many threads in memory of them .
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by MrCork: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2018
ugandalady:
he was so cheap, i thought it would be easy to seduce him, when he was called to do the cleaning in my room.

i simply shew him the money and asked him whether i could touch his dick, on the condition of 100 dollars.

i already put my fingers on his secret part, and he shyly eschewed me, and dodged away.

i had no idea what to do next, that sum was handsome, worthwhile for any black dick in africa.

my vagina felt so paroxysmal!

^^^^Paranoid atension seeking CRACKBABY again!!!! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by hAlexandro(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2018
grin grin how. Much is. Involved biko
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by ugandalady: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
hAlexandro:
grin grin how. Much is. Involved biko

let me touch the dick, and make the juice out, i will pay 10 thousand. if that dick is impressive, i will pay more
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by hAlexandro(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
ugandalady:

let me touch the dick, and make the juice out, i will pay 10 thousand. if that dick is impressive, i will pay more
cool cool you serz right?
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by ugandalady: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2018
hAlexandro:
cool cool you serz right?

i have done that many times, set price
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by hAlexandro(m): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
grin grin
ugandalady:

i have done that many times, set price
dm right away moomma
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by ugandalady: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
hAlexandro:
grin ;Ddm right away moomma

do you like being masturbated?

put your big thick rod in my small hands..
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by hustler86(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
ugandalady:

grin

too young, i am not a pedaphile. waiting for some time, your dick will grow longer and more mature.
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by Alariiwo: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
Too many crazy bombos roaming the internet.
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by adamsbadoo(m): 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
ugandalady:

Okay bitch.
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by ugandalady: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
adamsbadoo:

Okay bitch.

just give you an honest advice, to grow your dick a little bit longer before anything

1 Like

Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by dmola(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
hey Uganda do u mind if we tlk in private i ave smthin to discuss with u if u dnt mind
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by ugandalady: 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
dmola:
hey Uganda do u mind if we tlk in private i ave smthin to discuss with u if u dnt mind

like what?
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by dmola(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
ugandalady:

like what?

wat ur obsessed abt
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by dmola(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
[quote author=ugandalady post=68959009]
like what?[/
guess ur nt interested
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by hustler86(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
------ -----
I. I
I. I
I. I
I. I
I. I. 17"
I. I
I. I
I. I
¤¤
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by Obodo999(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
FAKE THREAD
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by ugandalady: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Obodo999:
FAKE THREAD

i never broach the idea that, i will buy sex from the guys right here!

so, how can the thread be fake?

i am just telling my story.
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by ugandalady: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Obodo999:
FAKE THREAD

do u think i will be that funny to make myself a dramma by inviting guys here to let me play their dicks?

your assumption is so LOW
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by MrCork: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
dmola:

^^u desparate mofo....do u realise ugandalady (white lady) is mentaly disturb & a well known crackhead on Nairaland ? ....are u that desperate? ? (No ofeense ) undecided
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by ugandalady: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
MrCork:

^^u desparate mofo....do u realise ugandalady (white lady) is mentaly disturb & a well known crackhead on Nairaland ? ....are u that desperate? ? (No ofeense ) undecided

are you jealous ? is this your business?

are u ashamed that a white lady is playing your black brother”s dick?
Re: That Clean Boy Refused Me With Dignity by MrCork: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
ugandalady:

are you jealous ? is this your business?

are u ashamed that a white lady is playing your black brother”s dick?

..u a known crackhead. .did I say something wrong? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dreaming Meaning Of Beans Cakes (akara} / Ghanaian Lesbians Throw A Lavish Secret Sex Party In Accra / Marrying. Ex Hook Up Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.